Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexymelissaminx - Chester City Centre - absolute shocker !!!  (Read 1564 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5403626) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline cat1144

Ok lads, i should have known better.
I'm no novice at this game  :(

But sometimes you need the excitement of a random punt, right ?

Well this one went disastrously wrong

Take a look at the girl in the profile.... Tidy, blonde, 21 yr old British girl...£100/hr punt......5 minute drive from me .....bingo i thought...overlooking the obvious signs that all was not as it seems

You may note she has no reviews 
during the comms, she didnt read my mail message on AW (not even opened still as i type this). So I phone her up. She replies immediately....by text ...not once did she speak on the phone...another sure sign all was not as it seems

So I get to the venue (a flat on Grovesnor Street, Chester City Centre, opposite the pub)...walk up the stairs , to a tiny, although tidy , clean flat

The lightening is v dim.....but I have the eyesight of a hawk  :P

Looking at me is a swarthy, small 40 year old woman...who speaks little English, and judging by her accent is clearly Eastern Euro

I should have walked there and then...But fear of a 17 stone Eastern Euro pimp jumping up from the shadows and filling me in, ensured I stuck around (for a short time at least)

No kissing, blow job covered (all this not stated on "her" profiles likes ) ensured the crappest punt I've ever had....lost my hard on straight away  :(

I asked her if she was Romanian... Slovakian she replied

Given how swarthy she was,and her features, I'd say she was a gypsy from Slovakia

gave up after 15 minutes and left  :(

that's a £100 and 20 mins of my life I'll never get back  :dash:

lads if you're in the Chester area, looking for a punt, stay well away from this one (unless you're in to 40 yr old gypsy women from eastern europe  :unknown:)

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 09:59:58 pm by cat1144 »

Online Boredbobby

Gutted when you TOFTT and this happens  :blush:

Offline cat1144

first thing i did when i got home from this punt was report the profile on AW , as a false one

the profile has been up since around mid sept

pisses me right off that other people who have seen this profile on aw, and visited this woman , clearly havent reported it (as the profile would have the red authenticity doubt script on it)

would have saved me the ££  :angry:

Online Kool Keef

Thanks for the heads up mate, it's appreciated  :hi:

Offline ryzzleth

The giveaway on the AW profile is that the currency is showing as Transnistrian Ruble rather than british pounds, despite the profile saying british.  Not a guarantee that somethings is wrong but enough to warrant additional checks i suspect.

Offline Al R

‘Kin ell mate that sounds horrific  :scare:
Sorry it happened but thanks for the heads up

Offline katmandu

So I phone her up. She replies immediately....by text ...not once did she speak on the phone...another sure sign all was not as it seems

The too good to be true profile and then this.

Sorry you had a bad one but as you say yourself the signs were there.

Offline mikepumps

Good on you pal, this is why I’ve no bothered for so long, sick of the scamming especially after having a kamagra only to find another bait an switch.... left with a banging head ache and a hard on for the rest of the day/night for fack all
You know you should of walked out though...

Offline cat1144

i agree fellas.
it's my own fault this one

and in hindsight , yes, i should have walked out, when i saw her

Offline Licking Lizard

Ok lads, i should have known better.
I'm no novice at this game  :(

But sometimes you need the excitement of a random punt, right ?

...yeah, but not a £100 one!  But as everyone's financial position differs, I presume you view £100 like I would £40 so our compared 'guttedness' is probably different as well as I'd need a course of therapy after what you experience.

Thanks for the review and the reminder that due diligence is required when stumping up 3 figures for a punt.

Oh, and don't be such a daft twat again !!   :drinks:

Offline Snagbadjer

I always hover in the doorway until they show their face. They always buckle first and reveal themselves. If they don't then that's clear confirmation of a B&S and reason enough to walk.

The main thing is not to enter until you've confirmed looks.

Alternatively, if you want to bail and are already inside the property just say you want to extend the booking, and need to go to the car to get more money. The mention of cash will delay any suspicions enough to allow you time to escape. Their greed will override any instinct to try and detain you or get heavy.

zztop1168

I always hover in the doorway until they show their face. They always buckle first and reveal themselves. If they don't then that's clear confirmation of a B&S and reason enough to walk.

The main thing is not to enter until you've confirmed looks.

Alternatively, if you want to bail and are already inside the property just say you want to extend the booking, and need to go to the car to get more money. The mention of cash will delay any suspicions enough to allow you time to escape. Their greed will override any instinct to try and detain you or get heavy.

I now always leave my money in the car when iam punting an unknown. Go in start emptying my pockets say shit left my money in the car back in a tick. Then do a bodie and doyle wheelspin get away.  :hi:

Online Kool Keef

I now always leave my money in the car when iam punting an unknown. Go in start emptying my pockets say shit left my money in the car back in a tick. Then do a bodie and doyle wheelspin get away.  :hi:

I'll have to remember that one  :hi: :D

Offline george r

lets hope she gets no customers today..

Offline Al R

Something else odd about that profile unless it’s just my phone playing up.

If you try and click where it says verified member it doesn’t actually link to anything. Anyone else getting that? It’s almost as if the verified member part is a photo. I can click on it on other profiles ok and the verification page opens but that profile doesn’t  :unknown:

Offline katmandu

Something else odd about that profile unless it’s just my phone playing up.

If you try and click where it says verified member it doesn’t actually link to anything. Anyone else getting that? It’s almost as if the verified member part is a photo. I can click on it on other profiles ok and the verification page opens but that profile doesn’t  :unknown:

You're right it doesn't.
But earlier today it did open the "chose to hide their verification photo" thing.
Very strange  :unknown:

Offline cat1144

some good tips here lads

i especially like the one about leaving the money in the car, if you're meeting an unknown

i'll defo be doing that (if i ever chance meeting up with an unknown again)  :hi:

zztop1168

some good tips here lads

i especially like the one about leaving the money in the car, if you're meeting an unknown

i'll defo be doing that (if i ever chance meeting up with an unknown again)  :hi:

Its all part of the experience  :hi: :hi:

Offline dirkgolfer

why do you do it,im not racist but if the country only states united kingdom its usually the sign not british,and i never go for young EE ladies,but hey ho thats my choice so my £100 for 20 mins stays in my pocket
Banned reason: Your speech is silenced here dirkybaby
Banned by: Head1

Offline Al R

why do you do it,im not racist but if the country only states united kingdom its usually the sign not british,and i never go for young EE ladies,but hey ho thats my choice so my £100 for 20 mins stays in my pocket

The country always states United Kingdom even with British wg’s. The nationality if that’s what you’re referring to in this case also says British

Plus you can have shit punts with British wg’s as well...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 07:12:12 pm by Al R »

Offline Grinder69

Soory to hear but thanks for waring to fellow punters

Offline Reldnem

Gutted for you but it’s all an experience and we learn from our mistakes. I had a similar encounter in Chester city centre where the wg clearly lied about who she was, I don’t like confrontation either so i told her I accidentally left the cash in my car (which once I genuinely did) then I walked, that way it’s just the time they have robbed and not your hard earned cash.
Banned reason: No useful contributions / can't be arsed to review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Reldnem

Lol just read this excuse has already been posted sorry, can testify it definitely works though without any drama
Banned reason: No useful contributions / can't be arsed to review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline freeze44

Plus you can have shit punts with British wg’s as well...

:thumbsup: if all punts were great it wouldn't be punt and anyone who says not had a bad one just talking shit.

Thanks for the review op  :thumbsup:

Offline flame1666

Have to agree with the initial statement regarding the "new punt" every now and again but 95% of mine is via recommendations on UKP and it rarely lets me down. Cheers.

Offline Jameslancashire

Morning all,

Just to add my advice on unknown punts, as well as “hovering” in the doorway and being ready with the old, “I’ve left my money in the car” I never take my wallet or any form of identification in anyway and only ever have just the right amount for the meet, so you can use the other get out of wanting to extend the meeting and go for more cash, all good advice,

I also have my burner phone on the alarm setting and if necessary can press the button to make it ring and make like I’m taking a call, that will get me out of there, also handy if you think you maybe being set up although the latter has never happened.

And never be afraid to just say “nope, you were not what I was expecting” turn around and walk out  :thumbsup:

J L
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 10:11:31 am by Jameslancashire »

Offline cat1144

i notice she has moved from Chester, and is now trying to scam blokes in Hereford  :(