Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Girl Grimsby  (Read 498 times)

2 review(s) for Ebony__Girl (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline doncasterduncan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a few weeks ago. Called and arranged a half hour at £70.

Kept me waiting for over half an hour before told me to come in. The house is on a nice road and inside it is immaculate so 10/10 on that front.

She (don't know her name) is attractive, has a great figure and is well manicured - again 10/10.

Within a few minutes however I'd worked out this wasn't going to be as good as I had hoped and expected. As she'd kept me waiting she volunteered to give me a longer massage and make the session 45mins. At that point she started to talk, and talk, and talk, and talk some more. The massage was at best mediocre - neither sensual nor therapeutic. The backdrop of her telling me how great she is became distracting. So self-absorbed was she that she didn't appear to notice my disinterest.

That may sound nasty - and I'm sorry if it is - but it's how I felt at the time. The massage turned into some owo and finished with a quick shag, which was ok.

Had a nice shower in a lovely bathroom (10/10) before going on my way.

I'm sure she will be a positive for many, but for me it wasn't, so I'll grade it as neutral.

Offline Kool Keef

So to sum up, estate agents would be happy, punters less so??  :D