Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie Hothaigirl Kensington & Chelsea - cute petite Thai girl  (Read 1897 times)

27 review(s) for Charlie Hothaigirl (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tried booking ZeldaThai but she’s always so busy so came across well reviewed Charlie and I wasn’t disappointed.

Comms
All by text, easy to deal with. Confirmed time, sent me the venue details which was the well known Chelsea Building. Flat number in advance so I knew exactly where to go when I got there so I didn’t look like a lost punter in front of the concierge!

Venue
The flat was small, basic, clean for the job. Shower facilities offered before and after. There was someone else in the other room (probably security) as it’s a 1 bed flat. I went straight into the bedroom, paid my cash - £70 for half hour.

The Girl
Charlie is as per most of the pictures on AW. She was wearing similar underwear to that of the 3rd profile picture. She’s a petit Thai girl, I’d say size 6, ample breasts which I think are enhanced but have a natural feel. She’s definitely hot! Not much make up and speaks good English.

She seems quite willing and almost comes across as the sweet and innocent type, eager to please but not over the top. More gfe the pse.

The Punt
Charlie offered me a shower but I was already fresh from one an hour before. She started unbuttoning my shirt, we were fk lightly, she pulled my clothes off and we embraced with more kissing.

I removed her bra, slid her knickers down around her ankles. Felt like I wanted to take control of her. As I lowered her knickers slowly I came face to face with her lovely immaculate clit, couldn’t help but give it a few licks. She shuddered, gave a little moan.

More fk, she started playing with my dick getting me hard. I sat on the bed, she asked if I wanted ow or owo. Not sure why I said whatever you prefer but she ended up rubbering  me up  :dash: BJ was ok, not deep but fairly sensual. I just wanted to fuck her at this stage so I pulled her up and she started grinding me CG style.

After a while I flipped her over and banged her hard in missionary, pulled out and removed the rubber and cane all over her tits whilst she was playing with herself. She makes all the right noises and was happy being dominated. No complaints.

Went for a shower after, little kiss before I left. Nice straight forward Punt with a cute Thai girl. Definitely early 20’s as per her profile.

Would I return?
Yes for another pump and dump as plan b or c.

Offline Blacklion48

Offline harry1980

Didn’t try fingering her so not sure.

She was shaved and tasted sweet  :P