External Link/Members OnlyLet's be clear I'm a cheap skate so I'm scouring the internet for the £40 punt! Free and far between in Chester.
Service: £40 15 mins
Comms: decent on text but refused call. No idea why as English was pretty good.
Location: outside of Chester, 5 mins from train station but hoole way rather than town. Easy to park.
Girl: very tidy in my opinion. Tidy body, small perky tits (30B/C range). Facial I found her attractive. She is a rom, and yeah this isn't a GFE but actually seemed friendly and chatty. Defo not part of the rom scene in the city centre.
Service: seems new / slightly nervous, quick chat... Paper work handled and then strip off. OW (£20 for OWO), cowgirl and doggy to finish. Clean shaven, smelt great...
Good value for money, would go again. Think she is going to be in Chester for a while but move into the city centre.