Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir - Birmingham  (Read 1882 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline justalad

External Link/Members Only

Location - A modern, well furnished and comfortable apartment in central Birmingham.

Cost - £150.00 for the hour, top end of the budget but value for money.

Services:

DFK
Oral
Reverse Oral
Anal Play
Spanking
Toys (butt plug)
Penetration (covered)

About the meet:

Met Lilith at a modern apartment in central Birmingham.  Parking nearby but I travelled by foot due to me staying in a hotel less than half a mile away.

Was met by Lilith wearing a figure hugging red dress at the reception of her apartment due to issues with her intercom, there was no concierge in attendance.  On the way upto the room she slapped her bum and revealed some thigh and the lower part of her ass - she had my attention.

As soon as we were through the door, DFK commenced whilst standing and then the fun began.

AW / UKE photos are very accurate - there are plenty of them including facial shots.  I found Lilith to be very attractive.

A true GFE delivered with a little PSE thrown into the mix.

All services pre agreed via message and were delivered with to a very high standard.

A first time meet with Lilith but it certainly won’t be the last.

I found Lilith to be good fun, well educated, personable and very sexy.  A glint in her eye throughout and a seductive smile.  She had me from the word go.

Would I recommend?  Yes
Value for Money? Yes
Will I return? Yes.  I have a feeling that trips up the M5 will become more frequent.

Offline king tarzan

👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline James

👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋

u coming down kt to lock her mangos
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline king tarzan

u coming down kt to lock her mangos

Yes of course!!

I can't wait yummy 👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅😋😋😋

Offline James

Yes of course!!

I can't wait yummy 👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅😋😋😋
Good lad. Look forward to ur honey style review. I personanly don't like this girls attitude on diff sites
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline king tarzan

Good lad. Look forward to ur honey style review. I personanly don't like this girls attitude on diff sites

Just what I like in a woman.. beautiful sexy elegant classy...
Her feedback is excellent..

Offline justalad

Just what I like in a woman.. beautiful sexy elegant classy...
Her feedback is excellent..
Lilith is top notch :)

Offline ribbons78

Lilith is top notch :)

She is a lovely lass and great to chat to, made me see stars  :wacko: Thankfully when I missed my spank aim Tuesday and accidentally slapped her hella hard on her fanny she didn't storm off and call me names like most would have. My own fault for taking my eyes off the plump booty prize  :blush:

Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.