Author Topic: Dee Massageme White City  (Read 1140 times)

http://www.massages.me.uk/massage-white-city-london.html

Anyone had the pleasure of seeing D from the Massageme website? I’ve seen her a couple of times but she’s so professional I dare ask if she does extras and can’t seem to find anything on here about her.

She does a bloody good massage and I don’t want to ask just in case it’s a flat no and then it would be awkward to go back. Also would want more than a HE - she is super hot.

If you’ve been and had more than a massage then please share  :cool:

Offline Joran

I met Dee when she was in White City. At the time, I think I payed £60 for 1h massage and HE. I do not think anything else is on offer. On some occasions she gave me HE at the beginning and end of the session for the same price.

http://www.massages.me.uk/massage-white-city-london.html

Anyone had the pleasure of seeing D from the Massageme website? I’ve seen her a couple of times but she’s so professional I dare ask if she does extras and can’t seem to find anything on here about her.

She does a bloody good massage and I don’t want to ask just in case it’s a flat no and then it would be awkward to go back. Also would want more than a HE - she is super hot.

If you’ve been and had more than a massage then please share  :cool:

I saw her a couple of months ago and like you found it to be a strictly professional service. No hint of anything sensual. You normally get an indication when something else is on offer and i didn't from her so didn't ask didn't seem appropriate. She is attractive as you say but the massage itself was just ok nothing special ive certainly had better and wouldn't revisit.

Offline RAJEC

She does happy endings for £10 extra  :hi:

Does she do the massage covered?

Yeah towel on most times but the last time she forgot to give me a towel so was naked, when she came in asked if I wanted a towel but I said no it’s fine I’m not shy  :D She didn’t say anything after that just did massage as normal.

Offline LLPunting

Her face looks familiar from years back when I wasn't looking for massages... unlikely to have been asking for more than 100 ph, unless she was an agency girl... still 100ph was her likely price point.

As everyone else describes, she's strictly legit... HE  and goodwill but absolutely nothing more, not even a stroke, even less a grope.  But she's so interesting and happy to talk that its a pleasure even so.  Old-timers rate is £60ph.

Offline LLPunting

As everyone else describes, she's strictly legit... HE  and goodwill but absolutely nothing more, not even a stroke, even less a grope.  But she's so interesting and happy to talk that its a pleasure even so.  Old-timers rate is £60ph.

What do you mean by "legit"?  What does the goodwill get you?
If she's doing HE then she's an SP.

Offline RAJEC

What do you mean by "legit"?  What does the goodwill get you?
If she's doing HE then she's an SP.

Unless she is like Mona of Harrow, who ain’t a Sex Worker - it’s just a massage. Oh and you get tossed off too  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Mike0

I once commented on Dorota (she's D.; not to be confused with Dee) and somehow that thread is gone now and, on that site, she's changed her location and phone number too. I remember others mentioning that her massage is meh and her HE (which is all she offers) is rough and quick. She's also an astute clock watcher, from my experience.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 09:49:29 am by Mike0 »

That was going to be my next question - is the He any good? Does she look like she’s enjoying it or is she just going through the motions. No fun getting a hand job if it’s not carried out properly  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

Unless she is like Mona of Harrow, who ain’t a Sex Worker - it’s just a massage. Oh and you get tossed off too  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Tossing off is sex work!  :dash:

Offline LLPunting

Can you tell her that, :lol: please!?

Tell her it only counts as sex work if she swallows.

Offline RAJEC

Tell her it only counts as sex work if she swallows.

Spitting is a loophole!  :lol: :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline LLPunting

Spitting is a loophole!  :lol: :lol: :sarcastic:

"Honest officer, he was so swollen and in pain after the massage and I tried so hard with my hands that I thought kissing it better might help."