Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mika41 - blackley  (Read 3001 times)

9 review(s) for Mika41 (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Briddy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30mins

Had Mika on my hotlist as fancied fucking a milf and she states she's a sub cum slut so thought why not tick this off my list.
coms messaged through aw to enquire when she'd be free and she responds pretty fast told to put a booking request through and then to phone her. Booking sent phoned but no answer she rings back and the date is confirmed. Later in evening while in bed with the Mrs she phones out of the blue luckily I haven't saved her number text her to say message aw only (really need a punting phone) that's red one.

looks she's not bad looking but not pretty either I'd give her face at most a 4/5 out of 10 nice tits and big bullet nipples okay body better than her face.

meet arrived at her address she rang me and told me to come to the back as her neighbour is a curtain twitcher so it's not the most discreet. Place seems to be where she lives all the action took place downstairs on the couch.
Kissing was okay with very light french kissing she was happy to sit and chat but I moved things on owo was deep throat all the way with some good throat fucking and as this is a first for me I really enjoyed it. Bit of RO then on with the hat and fucked her from behind. Popped in the bag and job done in 20 mins.

Overall I've given a neg as i just didn't find her that attractive limited to only being downstairs and she didn't seem as into it as id expected plus she has a dog Lay around left feeling i could of saved the money and had a wank instead.

Online RandomGuy99

Pity.

I always fancied seeing this girl as she has good feedback

Offline Drayki

Pity.

I always fancied seeing this girl as she has good feedback

Take no notice of her aw feedback... most of its Bollocks  :dash:

Offline samneil15

You guys need to cross reference UKP properly. This one has been around for years and is a well known barebacker. Not to mention a crackhead to boot  :dash:

I would stay well clear. Plenty of filthy MILFs reviewed around Manchester with less risk.

Online RandomGuy99

You guys need to cross reference UKP properly. This one has been around for years and is a well known barebacker. Not to mention a crackhead to boot  :dash:

I would stay well clear. Plenty of filthy MILFs reviewed around Manchester with less risk.
Ouch!!  Thanks for the heads up.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 12:21:41 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Briddy

sex was definitely protected but yes should of checked on here first

Offline samneil15

sex was definitely protected but yes should of checked on here first

Not a go at you Briddy, just don't want fellow punters wasting money on shite services or dangerous girls. Just ask us or have a good look through here.

I make a point to copy and paste all AW profiles into here before I book any new WG. Get over to NaughtyAimy Briddy and let her blow your fucking mind. I shit you not  :hi:

Offline Briddy

Not a go at you Briddy, just don't want fellow punters wasting money on shite services or dangerous girls. Just ask us or have a good look through here.

I make a point to copy and paste all AW profiles into here before I book any new WG. Get over to NaughtyAimy Briddy and let her blow your fucking mind. I shit you not  :hi:
sound advice Sam and yes I definitely need to see amy got a few girls I need to tick off the list

Offline licky

Offline Briddy

She suffers from mad cow disease, she is one of my worst ever punts.
Avoid
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=136318.msg1520114#msg1520114
the worst was the phone call at 11 at night so she could ask what I wanted her to wear

Offline OopsyDaisySillyMe

I’ve seen Mika a few times this year and although she’s a bit scatty, there’s never been any suggestion of BB, always protected penetration and never been offered anything else.

Believe me, I’d have been one of the first to put her on the BB Alert Thread.

It’s a risky business punting, but I just make sure “I’m” safe.