Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia 69 zdroveski - Bait and switch in Leics  (Read 1762 times)

7 review(s) for Natalia 69 zdroveski (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Fumanchhu

Natalia 69 zdroveski - Bait and switch in Leics

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date of meeting- 15/10/2019
Nationality- Latvian
Duration- 30 minutes
Location- Leicester LE2
Duration- 30 mins
Price- 70

Services booked – face sitting, fingering,OWO, RO. Penetration protected, tantric, toys.

Physical- late 20’s, slim(ish). Tits bolt on antigravity. Not that pretty but ok, pussy -shaved so a gash not a pussy.

Positives – Friendly.

Negatives – Not the girl I booked, chats to waste time, kept me waiting a little, poor comms. shaved pussy. Services booked not delivered.

Booked through AW but was confirmed only by text/ phone, not on AW. :unknown:

Asked for directions to her LE2 address, received an address in LE3 ( not my fav area of Leics)  :bomb:

Got there, as usual no parking on that street or anywhere close to it that I would consider in anyway safe, so parked in a lot and walked.

Arrived after more texting to find myself on a familiar street ( I should have walked away there and then) but yet again little brain was in charge.

Discrete well I guess that depends on what your definition of discrete is, if Leics version of Soho or the Reeperbahn is your discrete then yes it is.

Any way to move on knocked on the the door to be greeted by this girl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:lol:So now my latvian had now become Romanian. :lol:

Bleached blonde hair, the usual  bolton’s, shaved snatch and with more rabbit than Sainsburys.

Paperwork done at the door walked in and off to her room. Could hear Natalia getting nailed in another room, yep another LE3 ROM knocking shop. Any way the view of Stacy’s arse was ok.
On the bed HJ and more blah..blah..blah, told her to suck it in the hope that would shut her up led to a lame OW , so then tried for the RO and fingering which apparently means you can look but not touch, lick but not taste.

Gave up on that, so time to fuck, well it was like driving your car through the Dover tunnel, she has one used up piece of pussy. Plus the distraction on hearing the other punter talking to Natalia as he left, pretty killed the mood.

So hj to finish and while that’s happening Natalia walked in naked said hi hows it going?
Stacy chatted to her while continuing with the lame covered hj.

:angry: Me I was done with this. Extricated my self dressed and left..with the promise that I will never punt in LE3 again..Period.

Touring conveyor belt hoes

Perfect for LE3 ROM barbie doll loving punters though. :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 07:11:16 am by Fumanchhu »

Offline Hotdogboy88

Why oh why do you keep going to these places that you say you hate and are always shit? Are you even more stupid than what we all think? (Which is very stupid) or is this another bull shit review as suspected in your other reviews?

Offline hunkybc

If it was a different girl, why did you not just walk!?
Also of you use the aw mobile version it shows you where the girl is located, so you get a fair idea of where it is...

Offline gbyld87

There's several other profiles that intermingle with these two, some duplicating photos and others the copy used.  I've blacklisted at least 4 that are associated including these two, so can't remember the others now.  I'll try to dig them out of the list when I get a chance.

Offline gbyld87

Why oh why do you keep going to these places that you say you hate and are always shit? Are you even more stupid than what we all think? (Which is very stupid) or is this another bull shit review as suspected in your other reviews?

I saw this Stacey Lacey character when they were in derby, and it was a similar affair, although I don't remember her being like the 'dover tunnel' - certainly had the same interruptions from her mate at various points.

Fumanchhu