Author Topic: Anna Real Thai Therapy Crosby  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Blue1878

Tel 07455 540248- website unavailable at present time

Another new venue to review and another legit place.

Venue located close to cinema in Crosby although due to move to new premises in November.

Anna works alone and is a fully qualified therapist with lots of certificates on display, gets you to complete a medical questionnaire on 1st visit. Makes it clear that customers come for treatment and usually referred by a GP so from the off very clear only massage on offer.

As with my previous visits to Fon I was more than happy to have just a massage and Anna’s is top notch the difference between the standard of massage from these 2 is miles ahead of what you get in other Thai shops. I always think when you know there is nothing in offer I tend to relax more and probably enjoy the massage even more.

£35 for 60 mins need to book spot but would recommend if you want a decent massage


Offline King Kenny

She used to be at Chaba Song in Whiston, where for a while she was my go to masseuse for the eye contact she made when giving a happy ending.

Fair enough if she's stopped doing that - I think she works from home and has kids so can't really blame her.