Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Eve Basingstoke  (Read 3189 times)

13 review(s) for Miss_Eve (10 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline south_fifty

External Link/Members Only

The latest picture in her profile is how she is now
External Link/Members Only

2 hours, paid £380.

Flat near Central Basingstoke.  Parked in a pay and display.  Struggled to find flat, such that Eve had to civvie up and find me outside.  In reality the flat would be easier to find with some better directions.

Eve is very attractive, well spoken with enhanced boobs.  Not quite gym toned but close and a big firm arse.  A few tatoos, but OK.

Plenty of light kissing while she wriggled in front of me, remvoving my clothes and slowly exploring under my boxers.  Before long she had me on the bed and plenty of wonderful OWO, so much so I had to ask her to slow down.  She then laid back and encouraged me down on her, lots of cute giggles and squeals when I fingered her and a "no don't stop"

Back to some OWO, then condom and mish,  Legs wide apart and she encouraged me, but I went slow to avoid coming too soon, but sped as I climaxed. 

Clean up, intelligent chat and the more OWO to get me hard again.  Condom and some more mish, I'd have fancied taking her from behind but never mind.

Left on the two hours with a view to another session in a few months.

Offline rockhardbaby

No pussy is worth that much, should have just found a non working girl pal.
I fail to understand the experience for that price, insane you have been robbed sorry to say.

Offline DrConners

I considered trying to book her about 4 or 5 years ago when her rates were lower but never got round to it.

I see all of her other pictures are pure photoshopped bullshit so thanks for the clarification as to how she actually looks now.

She's obviously let her gym membership expire  :sarcastic:

The link you provided didn't work for me.

Yeah I think it's alot of money but if that's her rates & you really want to see her  :unknown:

I remember her joining to defend herself on a previous review - She got banned & the reason is no longer showing but it was :

Banning reason : Obnoxious Riff Raff whore

:D  :D  :lol:

Cheers for taking the time to post a review  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 11:47:14 am by DrConners »

Offline Private Parts

Bit of a chunky monkey for that money!
PP :hi:

Offline Hantsolo

Saw her before I joined this site, definitely cheaper than she is now and I definitely wouldn’t return! Her photos were heavily photoshopped back then (all her tattoos hidden from what I remember) and she was a pretty poor shag.

But as long as you had fun OP, then fair play. But certainly echo the other comments above!

Offline silk51

Thanks the review and clarification, good to know what she looks like now.

Been thinking about it for a while, you have helped me make my final descision!

:hi:

Offline johnbanebridge

Her tattoos look rubbish as well.

I considered trying to book her about 4 or 5 years ago when her rates were lower but never got round to it.

I see all of her other pictures are pure photoshopped bullshit so thanks for the clarification as to how she actually looks now.

She's obviously let her gym membership expire  :sarcastic:

The link you provided didn't work for me.

Yeah I think it's alot of money but if that's her rates & you really want to see her  :unknown:

I remember her joining to defend herself on a previous review - She got banned & the reason is no longer showing but it was :

:D  :D  :lol:

Cheers for taking the time to post a review  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fisherman

Just to show tastes vary I think she looks great

But way too expensive !