Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankie May  (Read 15749 times)

Offline foreverchanges

Good to see some things never change :D

There's White knighting and then there's Denyason.

Offline Bengeo13

Do bans on here not expire after a while?
Surely we would welcome him back so he can remind us how fantastic Frankie is................er,  maybe not

Offline foreverchanges

It would be interesting how many on here were put off seeing her due to his obsession .I saw her three times and really enjoyed her but have never been back since.

Keep having an image of him leaping out of her cupboard like Begbie & Sick Boy in Trainspotting just as I'm about to do the dirty deed with her. :D

Online johnny34

It would be interesting how many on here were put off seeing her due to his obsession .I saw her three times and really enjoyed her but have never been back since.

Keep having an image of him leaping out of her cupboard like Begbie & Sick Boy in Trainspotting just as I'm about to do the dirty deed with her. :D

I never got to see her before the Denyason reviews & decided not to afterwards because of them. Looking at the feedback on AW & diamonds hes still obsessed....

Toshiba

I never got to see her before the Denyason reviews & decided not to afterwards because of them. Looking at the feedback on AW & diamonds hes still obsessed....

i wouldnt let it put you off, shes gorgeous tbh

Online johnny34

i wouldnt let it put you off, shes gorgeous tbh

Thanks Toshiba, i may reconsider & give her a go  :thumbsup: