Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on these young girls?  (Read 2037 times)

marco.f

I cannot seem to find any info on these young girls (19-24):

External Link/Members Only

All of the have a viewable verification photo  :drinks:

Do you know something more?

Thanks in advance :coolgirl:

LL

The last one (with verification photo showing her passport :)) just turned 18, 3 weeks ago.  That might do it for some as it's rare that WGs are genuinely 18, despite what their profile says.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Good picks! I like karla the most.

Lets throw this one into the mix, for the Outcallers - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline berksboy

Romanian , so say no more.

Festisio

Romanian + Hidden feedback = AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

They look in good in their modelling shots, the verified photos paint a worse picture and it's unlikely they will be glammed up for the punt (romanians rarely are in my experience)

Massive roll of the dice if you go with any of these.

skyskysky

Actually, I find the verification photo for the first one (karla20xxx) to be more of a turn-on than her regular photos. She's obviously got a sweet face and the kind of petite body that I really enjoy. Plus I personally find the "laid-back casual" look to be more alluring than the "I'M WEARING SUPER-SEXY CLOTHES AND TRYING SO HARD TO BE SEXY" look.

Other comments about Romanians with zero feedback are not necessarily something I can disagree with. It's definitely risking a bad punt -- but a bad punt is not guaranteed. The one time I saw a young (Czech) girl with zero feedback, she turned out to be a brilliant top-5 punt. So you never know.

At the moment I don't especially feel like taking one for the team, but if somebody else feels like doing so, please do report back here...

Offline pumps

I dont know anything about those girls in question but karla20xxx and horny lollyta whos not long turned 18 are both now in my Hot list!!!, Its nice to have abit of fresh legal meat.  purely on the merit of the nice young innocent look they have about them. Chances are the actual sex wont be that great due to lack of experience.

Only real problem is that they are romanian, before anyone bites my head off ive tried quite a few down in here in south london 4 or 5, service is generally below average and hygience has always been a problem except for one. If any RO girl greets you in a bath robe or pyjamas just walk mate she wont be fresh lol :sarcastic:

marco.f

I've exchanged some texts  with karla20xxx: she only proposes protected sex with NO extra. Nothing. I've asked everything (OWO, DFK, oral, etc), nothing is allowed. The impression I had is that she is very rigid, and would be frustrating being with a so hot girl and being impossible to do anything.  :manhater:

Offline scooby73

Actually, I find the verification photo for the first one (karla20xxx) to be more of a turn-on than her regular photos. She's obviously got a sweet face and the kind of petite body that I really enjoy. Plus I personally find the "laid-back casual" look to be more alluring than the "I'M WEARING SUPER-SEXY CLOTHES AND TRYING SO HARD TO BE SEXY" look.

Other comments about Romanians with zero feedback are not necessarily something I can disagree with. It's definitely risking a bad punt -- but a bad punt is not guaranteed. The one time I saw a young (Czech) girl with zero feedback, she turned out to be a brilliant top-5 punt. So you never know.

At the moment I don't especially feel like taking one for the team, but if somebody else feels like doing so, please do report back here...

TOTALLY gree 100%.
I do love a good verification photo and she looks good in hers.
Lovely little bod too.