Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabian leyla in paddington  (Read 2249 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5409740) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline sly ol fox

Haven't seen an Arabic girl in ages, I had just come back from Hamburg where their were lots of them  :D
So was well in the mood.

This happened last Thursday evening, 30 mins for 100 pounds.

Comms.
Quick response after I txt her, we arranged it a few hours later that evening.
She sent me the address once I had reached the station and was very easy to find.

Location.
Nice hotel a few minutes walk from the station, walked straight past reception without any hassle.

The girl
Leyla was hidden behind the door and I got to admit my first reaction was very cute.
Shes only small standing about 5,0 to 5,2 at most, she has a bit of a belly but not fat,long black hair dark eyes, curves and a plump big bum.
Leyla was very welcoming and smiley, English Arabic with a nice English accent

The meet.
I jumped in the shower and returned with leyla laying on the bed, we chatted and then started Dfk, it was very deep sensual dfk while we explored each others body parts
Felt natural like with a girlfriend.
Got leyla in doggie and proceeded to suck and lick her ass and pussy out, nice and clean and I could tell she was enjoying it.
I then stood up while leyla positioned herself in doggy and gave me some decent owo, nice technique, good hand grip.
After a while I had to stop leyla and ask for the rubber.
Doggy style while I stood off the bed in front of a mirror, not a bubble butt, but it's big and round and leyla can really take a good pounding
Pulled her hair a little and had a little bit of dirty talk, good eye contact through the mirror, I was really enjoying this that I made know attempt to hold back and shot my load straight in the bag
Cleaned me up which I thought was nice, chatted for a bit then said our goodbyes

Would I see again.....yes, shes a bubbly character and i felt like we clicked rather well together. Cute face and nice banter. :drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Sounds as if she may put on some extra pounds, since last year.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jordan452