Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish - Manchester  (Read 1586 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online RandomGuy99

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hr

Booking was a couple of months ago

Overview:

Have met Molly a few times over the years.  She is Finnish but markets herself as Swedish.  She has Nordic looks.  Her name comes from Diary of a Call Girl book.

Comms:

Comms were excellent - text sent a few days before to book. Asked me to confirm on the day, which I did and she sent me address details.  I asked her to wear a particular outfit.  Another text 15 minutes before arrival and she asked me to call on arrival for details of how to get in.

Venue:

Modern apartment in Northern Quarter.   There is building work in the area like most places in Manchester at the moment.  Has good size bathroom available, but never used it on my visits.

Girl:

Short, blonde, Nordic looks. Quite cute.

Booking:

Door opened as I arrived at the door no knock was necessary.  Molly was hidden behind the door.  Door closed behind me and Molly said hello. Molly looked great in the outfit I had requested.  Molly looked like her photos and has an all over tan.

Showed into bedroom (double bed, bedside table, chest of drawers and wardrobe) was asked if I needed a shower but I had just showered, so not required.  Got paperwork out of the way and Molly returned to the bedroom.  I had stripped off in her absence.

Sat on bed and started DFK. Molly is a great enthusiastic open mouthed kisser.  Not a lot of tongue action but very enjoyable and did the job for me.

I took her bra off to reveal her firm natural tits.  I gave them a kiss and suck.  They feel good.

Asked Molly to stand so I could take her knickers off with her bum facing me.  She has a great firm bum which she is happy for you to lick, kiss and rim. Always very clean and tidy.

Moved on to bed for some more kissing and then down for me to eat her pussy.  She is totally shaved.  Small tidy pussy.  She will tell you she likes oral.  I went to work on her.  Not very responsive but tasted and felt good.

Oral on me but she only focused on the head and not much saliva, so dry.  She doesn't like you to touch her hair.

Condom on and moved into missionary.  Here is where the neutral comes in.  She kept her legs and knees up so I couldn't get my cock in deep.  DFK while fucking was nice, but not as enthusiastic as previous bookings with her (sometimes she will wrap her legs round you, but not this time).  Again don't touch her hair while fucking.   Moved into doggy, but she went at an angle to my cock, so I couldn't give her a good hard deep fucking.  I tried moving to be straight on. She moved again to be at an angle.   Switch to cow girl, but she wasn't very into it. No energy at all and I could tell she was just waiting for me to cum.  Moved back to missionary.  I realised this was going to be a not so good booking, so just wanted to cum and be on my way.  Asked to cum on her tits.  She said no.  I asked again and she raised her voice and said "No, please cum in my mouth".  I think she prefers cum in mouth as it makes less mess of her / her bed.  Finished in her mouth and she walked off to spit it out and clean up.  I lay on bed.  Molly returned to bed.  We had 20 minutes remaining, so we ended up chatting then I got dressed.   She said bye and I was out the door right on the hour.

Venue: 8/10
Looks: 6/10 (girl next door looking not a stunner)
Body: 7/10
Sex: 5/10

1 hr - £110

Pretty good price, but no energetic sex.  I have never experienced her get into it and you always have to make her work or you'll be DFK all night.  She is usually polite and mostly soft spoken.  Her English is good and you can have a decent conversation with her.  You can usually book her at short notice.

Rating: Neutral due to blowjob and the knees, legs and angles tricks and lack of any energy or gusto.  I have had a small number of better bookings with her.

Offline threechilliman

The story with this one is now clear for me. A decent looking bird who's distinctly average in the sack.

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the review, sounds like she's still the same as when I saw her last.

Online Moby Dick

The story with this one is now clear for me. A decent looking bird who's distinctly average in the sack.

Decent looking?

Bit of a bummer when the venue scores higher than the lass or the service. :sarcastic:

Online RandomGuy99

Decent looking?

Bit of a bummer when the venue scores higher than the lass or the service. :sarcastic:
Location is good if you are in the city centre and is fairly discreet but there are construction workers in the area, so make the venue a 7 too.

I might have been a little harsh on looks.  Could be a 7

All even then.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 11:28:47 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Silva21

Ugh. Game over.
Sounds like someone who was once a good fuck but has now had enough and doesn't want to let the money go.
Not for me.

Offline samneil15

+1 she was on my radar for a good year or 2 but cba if the service is sub par

Offline Tony4447

But yet there are 40 positives on here, 3 neutrals and 0 negatives?

Offline bigbilly22

Sounds a bit like she’s gone off the boil.

I saw her a few years ago and thought she was ok but nothing worth going back for.

Offline mace-window

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hr

Booking was a couple of months ago

Overview:

Have met Molly a few times over the years.  She is Finnish but markets herself as Swedish.  She has Nordic looks.  Her name comes from Diary of a Call Girl book.

Comms:

Comms were excellent - text sent a few days before to book. Asked me to confirm on the day, which I did and she sent me address details.  I asked her to wear a particular outfit.  Another text 15 minutes before arrival and she asked me to call on arrival for details of how to get in.

Venue:

Modern apartment in Northern Quarter.   There is building work in the area like most places in Manchester at the moment.  Has good size bathroom available, but never used it on my visits.

Girl:

Short, blonde, Nordic looks. Quite cute.

Booking:

Door opened as I arrived at the door no knock was necessary.  Molly was hidden behind the door.  Door closed behind me and Molly said hello. Molly looked great in the outfit I had requested.  Molly looked like her photos and has an all over tan.

Showed into bedroom (double bed, bedside table, chest of drawers and wardrobe) was asked if I needed a shower but I had just showered, so not required.  Got paperwork out of the way and Molly returned to the bedroom.  I had stripped off in her absence.

Sat on bed and started DFK. Molly is a great enthusiastic open mouthed kisser.  Not a lot of tongue action but very enjoyable and did the job for me.

I took her bra off to reveal her firm natural tits.  I gave them a kiss and suck.  They feel good.

Asked Molly to stand so I could take her knickers off with her bum facing me.  She has a great firm bum which she is happy for you to lick, kiss and rim. Always very clean and tidy.

Moved on to bed for some more kissing and then down for me to eat her pussy.  She is totally shaved.  Small tidy pussy.  She will tell you she likes oral.  I went to work on her.  Not very responsive but tasted and felt good.

Oral on me but she only focused on the head and not much saliva, so dry.  She doesn't like you to touch her hair.

Condom on and moved into missionary.  Here is where the neutral comes in.  She kept her legs and knees up so I couldn't get my cock in deep.  DFK while fucking was nice, but not as enthusiastic as previous bookings with her (sometimes she will wrap her legs round you, but not this time).  Again don't touch her hair while fucking.   Moved into doggy, but she went at an angle to my cock, so I couldn't give her a good hard deep fucking.  I tried moving to be straight on. She moved again to be at an angle.   Switch to cow girl, but she wasn't very into it. No energy at all and I could tell she was just waiting for me to cum.  Moved back to missionary.  I realised this was going to be a not so good booking, so just wanted to cum and be on my way.  Asked to cum on her tits.  She said no.  I asked again and she raised her voice and said "No, please cum in my mouth".  I think she prefers cum in mouth as it makes less mess of her / her bed.  Finished in her mouth and she walked off to spit it out and clean up.  I lay on bed.  Molly returned to bed.  We had 20 minutes remaining, so we ended up chatting then I got dressed.   She said bye and I was out the door right on the hour.

1 hr - £110

Pretty good price, but no energetic sex.  I have never experienced her get into it and you always have to make her work or you'll be DFK all night.  She is usually polite and mostly soft spoken.  Her English is good and you can have a decent conversation with her.  You can usually book her at short notice.

Rating: Neutral due to blowjob and the knees, legs and angles tricks and lack of any energy or gusto.  I have had a small number of better bookings with her.

Thanks for the review pal. I to have seen her in the past (sadly did not do a review) and have to say it was a neutral for me as well. I don't remember much from it but we did not connect.

Offline Bedasha

I think she's a good beginner punt.

Offline Marquis

As bigbilly says, it seems like Molly is going off the boil a bit. Each of the last 3 reviews have been neutral: by contrast, all of her first 20-odd reviews were positive.

I keep looking at her photo and thinking to myself "How could you not rate shagging a girl that fit as a positive experience?" But, for me, her being so passive spoiled what could have been a 5-star session.

Offline rickysausage

Agree with the above In that she's a great first time punt for the beginner !...good looking great body safe venue ...I tend to compare her with driving a sports car with 1 .0 litre engine :D

Online RandomGuy99

Agree with the above In that she's a great first time punt for the beginner !...good looking great body safe venue ...I tend to compare her with driving a sports car with 1 .0 litre engine :D
Agreed.

I didn't try it on my last trip but on previous bookings she told me she doesn't allow fingering as it makes her want to pee.

Just read some of her previous reviews and some of them talking about her orgasming and allowing fingers.  Seem at odds with my 10 or so visits to her over the years.  I've never managed to get her to put any energy into cowgirl even with assistance she never really rides you hard.   Best position with her is missionary if she lets you get close as she will sometimes let you really go for it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 09:21:58 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline threechilliman

Agreed.

I didn't try it on my last trip but on previous bookings she told me she doesn't allow fingering as it makes her want to pee.

Just read some of her previous reviews and some of them talking about her orgasming and allowing fingers.  Seem at odds with my 10 or so visits to her over the years.  I've never managed to get her to put any energy into cowgirl even with assistance she never really rides you hard.   Best position with her is missionary if she lets you get close as she will sometimes let you really go for it.

19 visits and you don't really rate her. That's dedication.

Online RandomGuy99

19 visits and you don't really rate her. That's dedication.

Typo. Was around 10.  She was convenient to my location (10 minute walk and she does good DFK.  When I first visited she just did closed mouth kissing, so I asked her and found that she is really good at DFK and seems to enjoy it) and I was new to Manchester at the time.  I ended up seeing 3 girls who were all nearby.   I'm a lazy git.

SiennaKink was way more fun.  That girl really knows how to fuck.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 09:38:42 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline OakTree

Pretty good price, but no energetic sex.  I have never experienced her get into it and you always have to make her work or you'll be DFK all night. 

I'm bemused why you kept going back. It sounds mediocre at best. Why on earth would you keep returning?

Online RandomGuy99

I'm bemused why you kept going back. It sounds mediocre at best. Why on earth would you keep returning?
At the time there weren't that many options available and she was cute.  Then I discovered SiennaKink and started seeing her. 

I had also seen one of the Romanian girls who used to work Shude Hill and the odd tourer, but they were all bad experiences.  The Romanians used to work for an agency called Northern Babes.  I think the same girls are still around but I avoid them as I heard they do bareback or use tricks to make you cum fast and no round two.  Now I stick to indies. 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 11:11:38 pm by RandomGuy99 »