Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Red - Glasgow  (Read 3348 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ordinary_man

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Messaged on Aw and then by text, agreed time and got location.

Location: Hotel near the Quay, quite a weird set up at first as she meets you at the lift and takes you to the room but all in all no bad.

Description: All in all I quite liked her body yes she is bigger than most but holds it well and I was happy with the way she looked.

Meet: Had a brief chat on lift and then walked to the hotel room
Basic room but OK for what your there for.
Shower offerd before and after and taken.
After shower onto DFK and owo which was good plenty of spit and ball and shaft work.
Ended up down on her for a good while using fingers and tongue, all good down and from the noises and wetness she was into it.
Back to more oral on me and then on with condom to take her from behind then on top and finish coming over her impressive set of tits.

Overall for me a great value meet and great time had with a great down to earth woman
1st review back in a while go easy on me here

Offline David1970

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Messaged on Aw and then by text, agreed time and got location.

Location: Hotel near the Quay, quite a weird set up at first as she meets you at the lift and takes you to the room but all in all no bad.

Description: All in all I quite liked her body yes she is bigger than most but holds it well and I was happy with the way she looked.

Meet: Had a brief chat on lift and then walked to the hotel room
Basic room but OK for what your there for.
Shower offerd before and after and taken.
After shower onto DFK and owo which was good plenty of spit and ball and shaft work.
Ended up down on her for a good while using fingers and tongue, all good down and from the noises and wetness she was into it.
Back to more oral on me and then on with condom to take her from behind then on top and finish coming over her impressive set of tits.

Overall for me a great value meet and great time had with a great down to earth woman
1st review back in a while go easy on me here

She has been on my radar for a while, but seems to work erratic days.
Was com's quite easy?

How long was the meet and how much did it cost?

Offline ordinary_man

She has been on my radar for a while, but seems to work erratic days.
Was com's quite easy?

How long was the meet and how much did it cost?

Aye mate days and times can be quite bad but I am also the same due to work.
I think a lot of the time she works after 3pm but can sometimes be earlier.
I met her for a half hour visit and it was £60 so for me worth the wait and vfm

Offline 2 pair

Sounds decent to me.
Her oral, in other reviews have been praised.
Anyone that's seen her, do you think, she could take a gagging ?
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cash up front

She has got a full time job but posts her working days in advance on AW so relatively easy to plan ahead. Seen her a few times myself and she's up for most things. Overall a good value punt.

Offline randydandy2013

I’ve had her on my HL for a while but hard to get suitable booking due to her only working part-time.
She does have one negative review on here that’s not shown at top of page for some reason.

Online Clattypats

She does have one negative review on here that’s not shown at top of page for some reason.
The indexing isn't working properly so hasn't been adding to the count since about June... The ratings do show up though if WGs name or "service provider" is clicked on...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 09:26:16 am by Clattypats »

Offline Peteroral1967

I have seen her twice and both times as I went to go down on her she had toilet paper stuck to her arse..!!! Total mood killer and I agree with the mummy tummy it can be a bit off putting but she is very enthusiastic a d can suck for Scotland

Offline Name Not Found

I'm continually baffled by her positive reviews.

She's fat, not good looking and rough as a badger's arse. Her tits are huge but heading rapidly for her knees. Her oral is sloppy but unsophisticated.

Each to his own, and all that, but I sometimes wonder if she supplies her punters with rose-tinted spec when they enter the room.

Online Clattypats

I'm continually baffled by her positive reviews.

She's fat, not good looking and rough as a badger's arse. Her tits are huge but heading rapidly for her knees. Her oral is sloppy but unsophisticated.

Each to his own, and all that, but I sometimes wonder if she supplies her punters with rose-tinted spec when they enter the room.
If it's someone I would bang on "civvie" Street for nowt then I certainly wouldn't be paying to bang her, but due to age, size etc wouldn't even be interested if it was civvie Street either... Too each their own though, and suppose that's the beauty of punting... We all have different tastes...  :cool: