Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AW - Nina Bianchi - Brazilian Independent - Touring  (Read 668 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5339958) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bops909

The AW profile didn't have much to go, with only three photos at the time I looked, but looking into the AW feedback it was from genuine punters.

I was able to click through on their feedback numbers to see who else they had seen and that gave me more confidence she was legit.

Texted her and from the replies got the feel that I was talking to the WG directly and not someone else.

I won't say much about the venue, so as not to jinx it if she's coming back, but it was well chosen, probably the most discrete venue I've been to.

When she revealed herself from behind the door Nina turned out to be an attractive, petite woman, probably a size 8, well presented in some red lingerie, fishnet hold ups and black high heels with red soles. Lovely smile, chatty, fresh out of the shower and smelling nice.

She is (or at least looks like she could be) the woman in the two non-professional profile pictures, and has a lovely trim stomach and gym-toned back and lovely legs and arse. Nicely proportionate boobs to go with it. A light tan, not as bronzed as some.

A very positive first impression. We had a little chat and her English turned out to be fluent and flirty.

We agreed how long I wanted to stay and I was directed to the shower. I don't think it was up for a discussion, I was handed a clean dry towel and shower gel and shown the door to the shower room.

Emerged in my towel and was asked to relax on the bed and Nina joined me and was straight to work giving me OWO. No messing, no time wasting.

She angled herself to give me a great view of her well toned and firm little arse and after a little while the lingerie came off and I was able to fondle her clit and arse.

"You're a horny boy" she said giving me a playful slap.

Seems Nina was a horny woman and it wasn't long before she said "I just want to fuck you" and straddled me and started to ride me.

At this point I was a bit concerned this was going to be an attempt to get me finished and gone as soon as possible, but it wasn't.

She lubed up my fingers and let me play with her clit as she rode me, changing angles until she found the one that was going to get her off.

Having ridden me to an orgasm, Nina invited me to take her in doggie and this was the start of increasingly energetic and noisy fucking in all the positions I could think of, with Nina taking turns to go on top and then invite me to do her with her on her back, getting wetter and wetter as we continued.

She's pretty flexible and strong and was happy to be on her back, holding her legs  apart with our bodyweight back on her shoulders with just my toes and hands touching the bed as I dropped my full weight down into her with that slapping sound.

She moaned "Oh that's deep" and encouraged me to keep doing it like that as she had another orgasm, with her head pressed into my chest and firmly nipping at my nipple, which was quite a thrill.

It all felt very unscripted and there weren't any delaying tactics or breaks, she just seemed to want to fuck me for the time I'd paid for so I wasn't complaining.

We finished with her making me a cup of tea before a very relaxed chat as I sipped it slowly, admiring her laid out on the bed in just her fishnet hold ups, with a freshly-fucked expression on her face, in no hurry to see me leave.

Not much more to say, it was an energetic hour of sex with an attractive and responsive woman, with a trim and sexy body, who lived up to her AW feedback.

External Link/Members Only

A profile to keep an eye on as I think she's planning to visit a few more places beyond what she's got listed.

Offline Kool Keef

Sounds like a great service  :thumbsup:
How long did you book her for?
Would you say this pic is accurate?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Trotter671

Cheers for the review bops :hi: Sounds good and she looks well hot!!

Offline bops909

Sounds like a great service  :thumbsup:
How long did you book her for?
Would you say this pic is accurate?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks.

I booked an hour  and it's a blurry photo but it's her.

I think she looks quite tall in the photo but she's probably 5ft 4 or 5 ?

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks.

I booked an hour  and it's a blurry photo but it's her.

I think she looks quite tall in the photo but she's probably 5ft 4 or 5 ?

:hi: