Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess McGill -Manchester  (Read 1688 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline flame1666

When:Oct 2019
Venue: Her Apartment in Manchester. She has cats if your allergic. Clean shower available.
£140/hour
Comms: Good. Initially via AW then text (no table tennis)

Parking: There's a courtyard in the middle of the apartments so parking was easy (mid-afternoon) although there are building works- where isn't there in Manchester!

Looks: Think of Annie Lennox with the peroxide hair. Fantastic body with pale skin and small tats. Boobs are real and a landing strip on her pussy.

She says she likes to warm up before sex which suited me. Started kissing (no DFK) and caressing. Tess's skin is really soft and must moisturise every 2 hours! Progressed to sucking of her very suckable nipples and gentle rubbing of her pussy before going down on her. She tasted clean and fresh as did her ass which eventually got a gentle fingering.
A reposition and OWO which is a delicate GFE but very enjoyable nonetheless.
Spent some time in various oral positions before donning the rubber and her climbing on top. Wanted to see that fine ass so swapped to doggy to finish off.
Tess is very quiet (sub) during all this with just the faintest of moans.
I always judge how good a punt was by how empty my balls are and they were totally emptied on this visit.
Would I go back? Sure thing

Offline flame1666

Cheers Dave. Always fuckup some part of the review.