I was at FKK Sunshine in Munich last week.
External Link/Members Only€50 to get in. Got handed a big and a small towel, bath shoes and keys to a numbered locker.
Put everything away in the locker. Walked into the bar wearing the towel. Naked girls all around

I got a coke at the bar. A girl walked up to me, and I found her extremely attractive. Mostly because I hadn't had any release in 3 days. She claimed to be Polish, but I am quite sure she was Romanian.
She led me to a room upstairs. Her OWO was ok, but she couldn't take a deep penetration, and kept her legs a bit closed. €60 for half an hour + €30 for OWO. I must have been out in 20 minutes.
Came back down, she showed me the sauna and jacuzzi area. I spent some time there, chatting to a group of Korean soldiers who'd come down to party from their UN posting in the middle east.
I sat in the bar admiring the naked women on display. I wasn't sure I wanted another session, considering I'd be returning to London the next day. It was getting busier with a lot more men now. I'd recommend going there early in the evening.
Then a red haired girl said hi and put her hand out to shake. They were the softest hands I've ever come in contact with. I wouldn't let go and complemented her on her hands. I asked her if her feet were as soft. She was wearing socks, and took them off. Her feet were almost as soft as her hands.

I asked her if she'd indulge a bit of my foot fetish. She said that'd be €50 more. I am an expert deal maker, as I have read the cover of The Art of the Deal. We went upstairs for €60 + €30 for foot fun.
After the session ends, the girls come with you to the locker area so you can pay them.