Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JennieHott Chester  (Read 1910 times)

21 review(s) for JennieHott (12 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boredbobby

External Link/Members Only
Sorry quick review but she was that good I don’t want to forget.
 £60 yes £60 for very good massage although not much CC swipes.
Turned me over for easily the best OW that I can remember. Was tempted to fill the bag but the sight of her on top grinding away helped ease that thought.
Was a sensual grind with her on top. Filled the bag and a good clean up smile, kiss god bye and off on my way.
For the money I’m not sure what’s better out there at the moment Thai girls are hit and miss in Chester but she is a positive and added onto the hot list for when she is next around.
Sorry it was half hour in nice clean apartments not far from the train station.

Offline maximusgenitalus

Was tempted to fill the bag but the sight of her on top grinding away helped ease that thought.
Was a sensual grind with her on top. Filled the bag and a good clean up smile, kiss god bye and off on my way.

Was this a full service? When I texted her she said just massage and HR.

Offline Dweeby

Was this a full service? When I texted her she said just massage and HR.
She's got 9 reviews, all of them say FS (although not on her a/w profile).

Offline maximusgenitalus

She's got 9 reviews, all of them say FS (although not on her a/w profile).

I know but that is why I text her to confirm, and she clearly said no full service, only massage and relief...?

Offline Exoticseeker121

I'm off to see her later today. I got a particular addiction to thai girls so I'll see if see holds up to the standards from her home.

Offline S1rapped

Best be quick looks like she leaves today

Offline Exoticseeker121

Just phoned her and she's not into talking much about her service which is understandable. Does she allow 69 or fingers?

Offline Boredbobby

Yep full service, bit of a surprise.

Offline maximusgenitalus

Saw her today, positive review shortly.