Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sparklysecrets wolverhampton  (Read 1564 times)

18 review(s) for sparklysecrets (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RustyRob67

External Link/Members Only

Contacted her earlier this week for a booking asking if available today @ 4pm for a 1hr punt. She said fine send me a booking request. Did so instantly, then nothing from her - no confirmation, until earlier today with directions.

I had already cancelled the booking, and set up a RB (which got crap, 1 from 100 miles and another 'BBW'), so put it down to a no punt day.

Anyway I messaged Sparkly saying too late, no confirmation from you to get a rant back from her saying she never confirms bookings, that she keeps to her word and I dont!

Guess she doesn't so you can't leave her bad feedback?  :unknown:

Offline Ben1983

You saved your money, mate.

I saw her last year.

Messy venue 
Shit BJ (Mostly hand)
Shit sex
Very hairy below

She’s got a great body, but very poor service

Offline Beamer

External Link/Members Only

Contacted her earlier this week for a booking asking if available today @ 4pm for a 1hr punt. She said fine send me a booking request. Did so instantly, then nothing from her - no confirmation, until earlier today with directions.

I had already cancelled the booking, and set up a RB (which got crap, 1 from 100 miles and another 'BBW'), so put it down to a no punt day.

Anyway I messaged Sparkly saying too late, no confirmation from you to get a rant back from her saying she never confirms bookings, that she keeps to her word and I dont!

Guess she doesn't so you can't leave her bad feedback?  :unknown:

Your review and your your rating but are you happy with a neutral?

Offline RustyRob67

You saved your money, mate.

I saw her last year.

Messy venue 
Shit BJ (Mostly hand)
Shit sex
Very hairy below

She’s got a great body, but very poor service

Yeah and for £150. She's been texting and phoning me having a rant because I told her to fuck off when she accused me of time-wasting and not confirming a booking to stop negative feedback. Bullet dodged.

Offline ArchBacon

I had already cancelled the booking

How, did you text or message her to cancel?

Offline guymids-72

Similar happened to me last year.
Booked two weeks before.
Texted day before to confirm.....no reply
Texted on the morning of the meet....no reply...so I gave up.
Then got a text 40 mins before booked time to ask if we were meeting?
Needs to get her Comms together!!

Offline RustyRob67

How, did you text or message her to cancel?

First off I cancelled the booking Friday night, before setting up a RB. Then I saw a msg on AW from her on Saturday given details and her mobile, I replied and stated as no booking confirmation I wasn't going to show. By then I already had a snotty txt from her.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 06:35:13 pm by RustyRob67 »

Offline dog999

First off I cancelled the booking Friday night, before setting up a RB. Then I saw a msg on AW from her on Saturday given details and her mobile, I replied and stated as no booking confirmation I wasn't going to show. By then I already had a snotty txt from her.
So you think she has an appointment diary!. Only legit massage places would take bookings this way. :hi:

Offline ArchBacon

What I was asking is what you meant by ‘cancelled the booking’ , it sounds like you just deleted it on AW and as far as I know that doesn’t do anything her end, you’d have to message her saying you are cancelling it otherwise she’d have no clue.

Offline RustyRob67

What I was asking is what you meant by ‘cancelled the booking’ , it sounds like you just deleted it on AW and as far as I know that doesn’t do anything her end, you’d have to message her saying you are cancelling it otherwise she’d have no clue.

Fair enough, thought they'd have a calendar on AW, still feel I dodged a bullet. Appears she can do moody cow, but not passion. I can get that from the Mrs, for free.

Offline Spearce

Yeah same here, had a couple of failed bookings with her that have resulted in angry messages. I also agree with the above sentiment, she has a great body but she's just a bit too flakey for me

Offline CluckinBell

Yes seems to have a snotty attitude.I asked a basic question and received a nasty reply.