Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alyx Wolfe - Birmingham  (Read 1078 times)

15 review(s) for AlyxWolfe (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BlackMesa

I saw Alyx during her Birmingham tour a few weeks ago for a 30 minute booking at £70.

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - 10/10
I really can't knock the comms. I dropped her a text and she replied within 10 minutes. We arranged a time and likes/services and she gave me a rough area she was in. She asked me to text her 20 minutes before the booking for an address. Texted again at that time and received an address. She then asked that when I get there, that I stand between a lamp post and postbox and call her (presumably so so can see me before letting me in). I called her and she gave me the code to enter.

Location - 8/10
Block of flats just of Clement Street, city centre and parking can be a nightmare, mainly on-street parking. Flat itself was ground floor and decent enough, your typical modern flat.

Looks - 9/10
Alyx is a very attractive woman and her pictures are fairly representative, maybe a touch of airbrushing and she's a little (but not much) older. I'd say she's in her mid-late 30s.

Meeting - 8/10
She let me into the flat and gave me a hug and a kiss, she was wearing a very nice figure-hugging dress that really showed off her physique, it wouldn't look amiss out on the town. We sorted the paperwork and she led me to the bathroom and asked me to clean myself with a wet wipe and use some mouth wash (despite I did this before I left, I though it best to oblige). At least the wet wipe is out of the way before any foreplay starts. I am a naturally nervous person and she was very good with dealing with my nerves and took most of the lead. After some hugging, french kissing and fondling we moved over to the bed and she started undressing and playing with me, which quickly led to some OWO. Her technique was very good and there was some good eye contact. I undressed her and started playing with her (she doesn't list fingering in her likes, she I wasn't pushing my luck). We moved to some FK and she was clear that she did not want to be on top. I was a little disappointed, but it was quickly forgotten once some doggy position started. Moved onto missionary and couldn't hold it in anymore and popped in the bag. After that we kind of just lay there chatting for a bit while I recovered. She allows multiple pops, but unfortunately I couldn't go again and it was suddenly the end of the booking. We both got dressed, with more hugs and kisses and she showed me out.

Conclusion
Alyx is a very attractive and friendly lady who will not disappoint you. Would I see her again? Yes.