Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karren Hot Wife. Wilmslow  (Read 9088 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4918719) (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Might Bite

I have very limited opportunities now to punt and have been looking for a while for a none blonde.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This one kept jumping out, a little younger than I normally go for but decided to take the plunge.Comms were very good, an email to enquire, reply was very quick. Booked on AW and she quickly confirmed with her phone number and address.Opted for an hour at £130, starting with a massage.
Location is Karrens house on a newwish private estate in Wilmslow. As usual got there early, she was ready so told me to come round.
She's a good looking woman, pics on her page are accurate.
Shown into the room with the massage table and was left to get ready. Got onto the table and she returned virtually straight away.  Karren started to massage my legs up to my arse and for the first few minutes it was a straight forward massage but then as she moved upwards her hands started to stray. As she got to the top half of me she started to rub her still covered tits over me. Got me to turn over and the mood changed. Started to slowly stroke my cock and then bent forward to very slowly start to blow on it and then gently lick down its length. By now I was stroking her arse and thighs before moving my hand between her legs to feel he pussy. She was teasing , coming up and looking like she was going to kiss but then moving back down to the old man
She then got me to sit up and she then got her tits out. If you are a tit man you will be in your element, nice pair but if I'm honest a bit big for my taste. Had a quick fondle then I got off the table and into a proper snog, full on DFK. She then got hold of my cock and keeping hold of it all the time led me upstairs to the bedroom. Removed the little thing she was wearing and after some more mutual groping we ended up on the bed.
I then started to have a chew on her tits before moving south to a fresh shaved pussy. She soon got very wet thanks to my attention. It says on her profile that she squirts, and although it wasn't a gush I could certainly feel her cum all over my tongue.
My turn now I thought so I moved back up north. She literally pounced on me and some serious DFK took place and then she was down playing with my cock. A good mix of fast , slow sucking, mixed in with her tongue licking my balls, along the whole length and flicking the tip had me getting close.
On with the rubber and she climbed on top.
Probably imagining this but it seemed like she was actually fucking me for her own pleasure and not mine, although probably not true it was a bit of a turn on.
All the while I'm getting plenty of DFK.
If the warm sensation of her juices dripping onto my balls are an indication the moans were genuine.
Changed to mish and she held her legs up so I could get in deeper, again plenty of DFK and kissing of my chest as I pounded away until I filled the bag.
Quick clean up and I'm on my way, just over an hour from getting there.
I will go to see Karren again, it was a good service provided with enthusiasm and a genuine desire to please.
Whether that continues to be the case with a second visit remains to be seen, but I think I will chance it.

Offline Drayki

I was tempted by this one and have kept an eye on her for a while now... she’s just my cup of tea  :lol:

Looks like her hubby knows she’s doing it if her vids are anything to go by  :dash:

And think she’s partial to a bbc  :rolleyes:

Online Kool Keef

I noticed this profile a while ago & didn't know what to make of it, bit of a convoluted pricing structure.
FS seemed to be hinted at but I thought it looked like if you were white it was just a massage & a wank & if you were black you could fuck her  :unknown:
Moved on after that.
Sounds like a good time was had & those tits look great

Offline Drayki

I noticed this profile a while ago & didn't know what to make of it, bit of a convoluted pricing structure.
FS seemed to be hinted at but I thought it looked like if you were white it was just a massage & a wank & if you were black you could fuck her  :unknown:
Moved on after that.

Have to agree KK, them tits look good  ;) but looks like she’s more into black guys  :dash:

Offline Kriss

Have to agree KK, them tits look good  ;)

They certainly do! Are they really natural?
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Might Bite

The tits are all her own work.
She may well prefer BBC but as long as she does the business for me, which she did, I couldn't care less

Offline Kriss

The tits are all her own work.
She may well prefer BBC but as long as she does the business for me, which she did, I couldn't care less

+1

Offline bobby_dizzler

Moved on after that.

Videos?

Offline Titi

Have to agree KK, them tits look good  ;) but looks like she’s more into black guys  :dash:

Apart from having videos with BBCs in her PG, why do you think she’s more into black guys? I’ve gone through her profile and she doesn’t state this. Maybe I’ve missed something.

Offline Drayki

Apart from having videos with BBCs in her PG, why do you think she’s more into black guys? I’ve gone through her profile and she doesn’t state this. Maybe I’ve missed something.

Your quite right.... she doesn’t state that she likes bbc, but just a hunch that she prefers them as most of her vids show her getting banged by one  :dash:

Online Kool Keef

When I first saw the profile a few months back, fs was only hinted at, it was more a massage & HR, maybe a BJ as well from what I remember  (looked at 1000 profiles since then  :wacko:)

But in her movie section there were vids of a black guy shagging her (& maybe pics in her gallery too)  :unknown:
Now I see there are vids of a white guy doing her as well so maybe I got the wrong first impression  :unknown:

Offline Titi

Your quite right.... she doesn’t state that she likes bbc, but just a hunch that she prefers them as most of her vids show her getting banged by one  :dash:

Ok, I wouldn’t read too much into her vids. She’s a WG and will open up to whoever’s willing to pay.

Offline Drayki

Ok, I wouldn’t read too much into her vids. She’s a WG and will open up to whoever’s willing to pay.

So you’ve seen her then  :rolleyes:

Offline Titi

So you’ve seen her then  :rolleyes:

No I haven’t seen her but making sweeping assumptions based on a few clips is not helpful.

Offline Drayki

No I haven’t seen her but making sweeping assumptions based on a few clips is not helpful.

Not helpful to who  :lol: I don’t give a fuck about her, if she wants to fuck whoever she wants she can, my assumption is she prefers bbc, there’s 6 vids of her so that’s where I get my assumption from  :dash:

Online finn5555

I think its plainly obvious she likes black cock so far from an assumption  :dash: :dash: 

Offline Drayki

I think its plainly obvious she likes black cock so far from an assumption  :dash: :dash:

:thumbsup:  ;)

Offline Titi

She’s a WG, don’t read too much into her videos. As KK pointed out, she has vids with both white and black cocks. Saying she prefers/exclusively sees black guys is not helpful IMO.

Online DevilD

I can't see that any of those cocks is wearing a condom......... :scare:

Online finn5555

I can't see that any of those cocks is wearing a condom......... :scare:

you need to get to specsavers then  :rolleyes:

Offline bobby_dizzler

I was tempted by this one and have kept an eye on her for a while now... she’s just my cup of tea  :lol:

Looks like her hubby knows she’s doing it if her vids are anything to go by  :dash:

And think she’s partial to a bbc  :rolleyes:

Sorry, put the wrong quoted in. Any links for vids?

Online BaldEagle

I wouldn't expect anyone to give me an exact address, but can someone say which part of Wilmslow she is in? Wilmslow is convenient for me, but I want to avoid anywhere TOO convenient (if you get my drift).

On the BBC matter, the video title does say "Last year my man let a BBC fuck me doggy style", and she says elsewhere they go to swingers clubs, so making a general statement that she likes BBCs is clearly out of order.

Online Kool Keef

I wouldn't expect anyone to give me an exact address, but can someone say which part of Wilmslow she is in? Wilmslow is convenient for me, but I want to avoid anywhere TOO convenient (if you get my drift).

On the BBC matter, the video title does say "Last year my man let a BBC fuck me doggy style", and she says elsewhere they go to swingers clubs, so making a general statement that she likes BBCs is clearly out of order.

It isn't out of order, she obviously likes a BBC, she's getting shagged by one in her movies

Online BaldEagle

Mea culpa. I meant to say claiming she ONLY likes BBCs is out of order. Must read what I type more closely  :dash:

Offline Might Bite

Dean Rd area

Online BaldEagle

Quite like the look of this one but a couple of things bug me and I wonder if I am being unduly picky. I can only do incalls which she seems to finish around 14:45, which would make the last one hour booking at 13:45. I normally play in the mid afternoon/early evening so even that time would be a rush and outcalls are a no no for me. Just recently she has been putting appointment time availability on her profile each day and it looks like she only allows 15 minutes between each. My question then is she still going to be fresh after such a short gap, particularly if you go towards the end of her "shift". Anyone have any thoughts?  :unknown:

Online finn5555

Quite like the look of this one but a couple of things bug me and I wonder if I am being unduly picky. I can only do incalls which she seems to finish around 14:45, which would make the last one hour booking at 13:45. I normally play in the mid afternoon/early evening so even that time would be a rush and outcalls are a no no for me. Just recently she has been putting appointment time availability on her profile each day and it looks like she only allows 15 minutes between each. My question then is she still going to be fresh after such a short gap, particularly if you go towards the end of her "shift". Anyone have any thoughts?  :unknown:

Just call her. Go fuck her report back you are overthinking it  :dash:

Online Numberone

At her prices you need to be keener than you are buddy

Offline Kriss

At her prices you need to be keener than you are buddy

My thoughts exactly. It's not like she's cheap as chips.