Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amyra / Jennifer Bradford Outcall  (Read 1629 times)

4 review(s) for crazy jenifer (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline sall71

As I’m still enjoying having my property to myself I’m still playing the outcall game. Saves driving, nicer environment, much more secure, plus you find girls are much more honest about their photos if they are making the journey to you, last thing they want is to be turned away because they look nothing like their filtered pictures.

The girl... External Link/Members Only

I’ve considered this lass before but she is based in one of those areas where after driving through I’d prefer not to leave the car. Spoke to her the other night and we confirmed a 1 hour outcall for £150, GFE, kissing, owo, 69, and she said if I paid extra she’d think about cim but cum on body was ok.

Roll on the evening, good comms, she phoned to say she’d set off then called to say she was outside. Buzzed her in, she does the quick look round the apartment to make sure Chucky & Freddie Kruger aren’t hiding in the cupboard, I do a quick once over to make sure she is as advertised (which she is, pictures are real), both happy I hand over the cash and she texts her ‘driver’ to say all is ok.

And that as they say is when it all went tits up!

We start off in the living room, but rather than undressing each other with a bit of kissing, she starts with the orders, 'sit down on the couch' 'don't undo my bra' ect ect. Then she gets the condom straight out, ‘I thought we were doing owo?’, with a disgruntled face she cracks on, very good blow job, only problem is she stops after 30 seconds. Then her phone starts ringing, you can see her looking over to see who it is. Another 60 seconds of oral and she’s reaching for the condom again, ‘don’t stop, I’m enjoying that’, so she carries on for another 60 seconds then starts reaching over for the condom again! I suggest she just carries on and we’ll do cim if she wants, ‘NOOOOO’ was the reply, ‘Not in my mouth, not on my body, cum in condom!’ I point out that wasn’t what we discussed, she goes blank and all of a sudden struggles with English. I’m giving up by this point so on with the condom and start doggy style over the couch, I then suggest we move to the bedroom, ‘No, I want to stay in here’. I push it and we move to the bedroom, crap missionary, crap cowgirl, no kissing, phone rings 3 times, and each time she is leaning over to see who it is ! I take the condom off and suggest she finishes me off and we’ll call it a day, ‘Not on my body, cum in condom!’. At this point I finished myself off and told her to leave, as it’d only been 25 minutes I asked her for half of the money back as she hadn’t fulfilled the services we had arranged, she said no to begin with so I suggested I’d go out and speak to the driver, the thought of a 6’2 pissed off punter having a go at her Sergie must have sunk in and she gave me £70 back and we called it quits.

As punts go this was total shite, it’s a shame as she is a nice looking lass but it really was a waste of £80

« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 11:40:02 pm by sall71 »
Banned reason: Just doesn't know when to stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kool Keef

You've rated it a positive, sounds a nightmare.
Do you want it changed?

Offline sall71

You've rated it a positive, sounds a nightmare.
Do you want it changed?

I've changed it now, this dumb ass forgot to click negative  :dash: :lol:

Offline Kool Keef

I've changed it now, this dumb ass forgot to click negative  :dash: :lol:

:thumbsup:

Offline Stifler

:dash: she looks faf !
Oh well I won't be calling her anytime soon!

Thanks for the review and saving me some dough.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 06:42:43 am by Stifler »

Offline haggis007

thanks for the review op....

this one has been in bradford for a couple of years on vs under lots of different profiles, i also had comms with her, owo, kissing,sex in

different positions and she looks to have a cracking pair of tits, so i thought id give her a quick call before i set off confirm services

and that i was setting off shortly, when i mentioned owo and kissing she got awkward and said "dont ask for that again i dont do"

so i pointed out maybe shes in the wrong job , said bye and put phone down. :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sall71

thanks for the review op....

this one has been in bradford for a couple of years on vs under lots of different profiles, i also had comms with her, owo, kissing,sex in

different positions and she looks to have a cracking pair of tits, so i thought id give her a quick call before i set off confirm services

and that i was setting off shortly, when i mentioned owo and kissing she got awkward and said "dont ask for that again i dont do"

so i pointed out maybe shes in the wrong job , said bye and put phone down. :sarcastic:

To her credit the owo was really good, up until the 60 seconds point where she stopped, and her tits are quite nice but a bit smaller than they look in her pictures. It's a shame everything else let her down.

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

No doubt she is FAF, had my eye on her for ages...looks like she's had a subtle lip job too, gorgeous lips but no kissing?  WTF!!..

She knows how to beat the bad review game too with all those profiles...Amyra, Jennifer, Vivian, Karina, Rabeka, Nicholl, Alice, Pamela,..WTAF!! Shame, I so fancied her as well.

Still, you've saved many a punter from suffering buyer's remorse.....So fucking hate that feeling..Cheers!   :drinks:

Shame about the nightmare punt, but at least you got a rebate... :D

Offline sall71

No doubt she is FAF, had my eye on her for ages...looks like she's had a subtle lip job too, gorgeous lips but no kissing?  WTF!!..

She knows how to beat the bad review game too with all those profiles...Amyra, Jennifer, Vivian, Karina, Rabeka, Nicholl, Alice, Pamela,..WTAF!! Shame, I so fancied her as well.

Still, you've saved many a punter from suffering buyer's remorse.....So fucking hate that feeling..Cheers!   :drinks:

Shame about the nightmare punt, but at least you got a rebate... :D

The lips aren't as pronounced in real life, I think she just got carried away with the airbrush filters.

As we all know punts differ, I just thought it was out of order to agree services and then change the goalposts after arriving and getting paid. End of the day had she turned up and said she didn't fancy doing the things we'd agreed, I'd of just sent her on her way, kept my money and probably wouldn't of even thought to write a review.

Instead she earn't £80 for a half hour punt she had to travel half way across West Yorkshire to get to and earned herself a shit review!

Offline haggis007

The lips aren't as pronounced in real life, I think she just got carried away with the airbrush filters.

As we all know punts differ, I just thought it was out of order to agree services and then change the goalposts after arriving and getting paid. End of the day had she turned up and said she didn't fancy doing the things we'd agreed, I'd of just sent her on her way, kept my money and probably wouldn't of even thought to write a review.

Instead she earn't £80 for a half hour punt she had to travel half way across West Yorkshire to get to and earned herself a shit review!
[/color]

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140017.msg1551226#msg1551226

shes been scamming punters for years under lots of differenf profiles , the review in the link has 3 negative reviews attatched

before she changed her profile   .....avoid like the plague        :hi:

That's a damn shame Mr H,  :hi:   as she is hot and those lips, fake or real should be around my joystick....such a shame! :cry:

Offline sall71

[/color]

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140017.msg1551226#msg1551226

shes been scamming punters for years under lots of differenf profiles , the review in the link has 3 negative reviews attatched

before she changed her profile   .....avoid like the plague        :hi:

Wish I'd seen that first, at least she is consistent  :lol: (consistently shit!)

Could someone link my review to her other reviews?

As I’m still enjoying having my property to myself I’m still playing the outcall game. Saves driving, nicer environment, much more secure, plus you find girls are much more honest about their photos if they are making the journey to you, last thing they want is to be turned away because they look nothing like their filtered pictures.

Just a quick heads up OP, I'd give the house a quick sweep for any "teddy cams " or brand new "clocks" the missus may have bought recently before she went away..... :lol: :lol: :lol:  Just a thought...MumsNet are onto our tricks..

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's a damn shame Mr H,  :hi:   as she is hot and those lips, fake or real should be around my joystick....such a shame! :cry:

Suggest you have a look at Sergei's lumpy dick  :vomit: :vomit: while he's fucking her raw and then ask yourself if that's still a good idea.  :scare: :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221609.msg2295377#msg2295377

Offline sall71

Suggest you have a look at Sergei's lumpy dick  :vomit: :vomit: while he's fucking her raw and then ask yourself if that's still a good idea.  :scare: :scare:

None of those three videos are of the lass we're discussing  :unknown:

Offline sall71

Just a quick heads up OP, I'd give the house a quick sweep for any "teddy cams " or brand new "clocks" the missus may have bought recently before she went away..... :lol: :lol: :lol:  Just a thought...MumsNet are onto our tricks..

It's all good, the new property came AFTER the break up  :dance: :lol: :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

None of those three videos are of the lass we're discussing  :unknown:

Not got a clue Neil  :unknown: :unknown: as I'm just indexing reviews and linking up dots.

Clearly someones mistaken.....over to you MrH as you posted the link to Crazy Jennifer.  :hi: :hi:

Offline sall71

Not got a clue Neil  :unknown: :unknown: as I'm just indexing reviews and linking up dots.

Clearly someones mistaken.....over to you MrH as you posted the link to Crazy Jennifer.  :hi: :hi:

The link MrH posted is of the correct girl, but she’s not in any of videos in that link you posted.

And I’m still called Steve, not Neil.... will it take another two day argument and you getting your arse kicked before you realise this?

Offline mrfishyfoo

The link MrH posted is of the correct girl, but she’s not in any of videos in that link you posted.

And I’m still called Steve, not Neil.... will it take another two day argument and you getting your arse kicked before you realise this?

Then the lass has been swapped.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Instead of being so confrontational try being helpful. You could have simply pointed this out. :dash: :dash: :dash:

FYI I didn't post the video MrS  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: Crazy Jennifers pimp posted it and then MrADT posted the original link to it.

Offline sall71

Then the lass has been swapped.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Instead of being so confrontational try being helpful. You could have simply pointed this out. :dash: :dash: :dash:

FYI I didn't post the video MrS  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: Crazy Jennifers pimp posted it and then MrADT posted the original link to it.

Confrontational?  :unknown: It was pointed out above that a) the link MrH posted WAS of the girl b) the link you posted was NOT of the girl. Try reading the entire post before commenting  :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Confrontational?  :unknown: It was pointed out above that a) the link MrH posted WAS of the girl b) the link you posted was NOT of the girl. Try reading the entire post before commenting  :rolleyes:

Arse kicking ??

How come no one else on here has questioned that video MrS ?? :unknown: :unknown:

Offline sall71

Arse kicking ??

How come no one else on here has questioned that video MrS ?? :unknown: :unknown:

Arse kicking... 'And I’m still called Steve, not Neil.... will it take another two day argument and you getting your arse kicked before you realise this?'.... you've referred to me as MrS in your last couple of posts, result, thank you  :)

As for the video, that's definitely not the lass I saw.

There may be a few Crazy Jennifer's but this is the lass I reviewed...

Offline mrfishyfoo

Arse kicking... 'And I’m still called Steve, not Neil.... will it take another two day argument and you getting your arse kicked before you realise this?'.... you've referred to me as MrS in your last couple of posts, result, thank you  :)

If that's all it took to pacify your ego you are welcome MrS :sarcastic: :sarcastic: but you'll always be Neil to me.  :kiss: :kiss:

The picture is helpful :hi: :hi: and does support the notion of Sergei having "got rid" of former MsCJ.

FWIW I find posting pictures of the lasses in reviews, that have them public on tInterweb, makes it far easier to spot "shenanigans" by Sergei.  :hi: :hi:

Offline sall71

If that's all it took to pacify your ego you are welcome MrS :sarcastic: :sarcastic: but you'll always be Neil to me.  :kiss: :kiss:

The picture is helpful :hi: :hi: and does support the notion of Sergei having "got rid" of former MsCJ.

FWIW I find posting pictures of the lasses in reviews, that have them public on tInterweb, makes it far easier to spot "shenanigans" by Sergei.  :hi: :hi:

This Neil bloke seems to have got under your skin, maybe you should look him up and make him your next conquest  :rose: :dancegirl:

I agree adding a picture of the lass in a review makes sense, it would make it easier to reference old reviews  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

This Neil bloke seems to have got under your skin, maybe you should look him up and make him your next conquest  :rose: :dancegirl:

I agree adding a picture of the lass in a review makes sense, it would make it easier to reference old reviews  :thumbsup:

Fuck that !!! :bomb: :bomb:

....he's a full of shit barebacking cunt.  :vomit: :vomit:

Glad you found the picture tip useful.  :hi: :hi:

Sorry to hear this punt was a crock of bollocks.....better luck next time.

Offline sall71

Fuck that !!! :bomb: :bomb:

....he's a full of shit barebacking cunt.  :vomit: :vomit:

Glad you found the picture tip useful.  :hi: :hi:

Sorry to hear this punt was a crock of bollocks.....better luck next time.

If you ask him nicely he might bag it up for you  :thumbsup: :rose: :D

Just seen the video, and that is INDEED a fucked up dick... :vomit:

But that's not Jennifer/Amyra/Vivian/Alice Whatever she calls herself in the video.

Poor sod...
Mind you, have read about men undergoing surgery to have a lumpy cock, for the ladies pleasure.  (Worked for Ghengis Khan..). :D

Offline RadioKid

But that's not Jennifer/Amyra/Vivian/Alice Whatever she calls herself in the video.

Poor sod...
Mind you, have read about men undergoing surgery to have a lumpy cock, for the ladies pleasure.  (Worked for Ghengis Khan..). :D

The point is he made videos with other linked Rom girls including somebody called Giulya. (Who disappeared suddenly suggesting she caught something). This girl is also linked to that circle.

Alot of risk people could be taking.

Offline sall71

The point is he made videos with other linked Rom girls including somebody called Giulya. (Who disappeared suddenly suggesting she caught something). This girl is also linked to that circle.

Aside from a duplicate name is there anything else actually linking these girls to this 'circle'?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Aside from a duplicate name is there anything else actually linking these girls to this 'circle'?

That's a damned fine question MrS.  :hi: :hi:

5. External Link/Members Only Candy Anays pic already hidden

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

.....and now the previous pictures of Jennifer are here for our fellow punters to decide.  :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 01:46:36 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline scutty brown

If thats the girl then these are her current profiles
External Link/Members Only

and these are all linked and may all be the same girl
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 03:21:11 pm by scutty brown »

Offline scutty brown

Offline sall71

If thats the girl then these are her current profiles

and these are all linked and may all be the same girl

And this one lol... External Link/Members Only

They are most likely all the same girl, all the ad's have the same phone number, and I can testify having seen her it is her that answers the phone. Some of her ad's feature her photo, the others have the generic studio mock up pictures, I'd suspect this lass just posts umpteen adverts to increase traffic.

I haven't seen any evidence yet to back up RadioKids 'circle' claim, and this lass definitely isn't the girl in Sergie's video, so I'm not sure how he came to that conclusion.

Offline scutty brown

And this one lol... External Link/Members Only

They are most likely all the same girl, all the ad's have the same phone number, and I can testify having seen her it is her that answers the phone. Some of her ad's feature her photo, the others have the generic studio mock up pictures, I'd suspect this lass just posts umpteen adverts to increase traffic.

I haven't seen any evidence yet to back up RadioKids 'circle' claim, and this lass definitely isn't the girl in Sergie's video, so I'm not sure how he came to that conclusion.

which means this as well

photos may be of one girl, but that could just be a pimps tricks to disguise the real IDs.
The number of profiles used to my mind increases the risk of something dodgy here

Offline sall71

This is what is so annoying & disappointing... that picture is pretty much bang on how she looks, that is how she looked when she was bent over on my bed, bum in the air and tits swaying. You're first thought is ''I'm going to bang the arse off that!!''... and then she opens her mouth (but not in a good way!). If she sorted her service skills out she'd be a bloody good punt, but I doubt that will happen.

Offline scutty brown

Poor sod...

Those lumps are clearly implants, shape and positioning are too regular to be anything else

Offline scutty brown

This is what is so annoying & disappointing... that picture is pretty much bang on how she looks, that is how she looked when she was bent over on my bed, bum in the air and tits swaying. You're first thought is ''I'm going to bang the arse off that!!''... and then she opens her mouth (but not in a good way!). If she sorted her service skills out she'd be a bloody good punt, but I doubt that will happen.

At £80/hour she's never going to sort her service skills out, and to my mind there's a good chance that she isn't there voluntarily. You say she answered her own phone, but did you actually see her take a call from a punter? EE girls can sound very much alike on the phone.
What nationality is she? £80 is putting her into trafficked Hungarian levels rather than Romanian and she doesn't look typical gypsy.
And the bull in the china shop.....at £80 I'd anticipate an attempt at boosting the take by offering extras such as BB, any sign of that?

Offline sall71

At £80/hour she's never going to sort her service skills out, and to my mind there's a good chance that she isn't there voluntarily. You say she answered her own phone, but did you actually see her take a call from a punter? EE girls can sound very much alike on the phone.
What nationality is she? £80 is putting her into trafficked Hungarian levels rather than Romanian and she doesn't look typical gypsy.
And the bull in the china shop.....at £80 I'd anticipate an attempt at boosting the take by offering extras such as BB, any sign of that?

It was her who answered when I first called, and her I spoke to when we were sorting the booking. As you'll see in my review her phone rang several times during the punt but to be fair she didn't try to answer it.

I think she is Romanian. No extras were offered, sex was with double condom, oral was without and despite offering extra cash she said no to cim.

Offline scutty brown

It was her who answered when I first called, and her I spoke to when we were sorting the booking. As you'll see in my review her phone rang several times during the punt but to be fair she didn't try to answer it.

I think she is Romanian. No extras were offered, sex was with double condom, oral was without and despite offering extra cash she said no to cim.

Very atypical then for a girl at that price level

Offline Sexmadsteve1

suggests she caught something ???? - not suggesting she has gone home or or moved along like the Rom girls do, they never hang around.

Offline RadioKid

suggests she caught something ???? - not suggesting she has gone home or or moved along like the Rom girls do, they never hang around.

Giulia was there for ages and not a typical Rom girl in that they disappear after a week. Theres a sizable Rom community in Bradford. I actually have a review with her (albeit a disappointing meeting)

I also heard a few things of a "regular" and flagged this up with a senior member here via PM. Again, it's all hearsay and no evidence so would be against Forum rules to make accusations.

I think it's up to the punters intuition and initiative on how to treat low priced and suspect Rom hookers. The video of that punters riddle with STDs linked to these Rom hookers in Bradford is enough of a caution for me.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Those lumps are clearly implants, shape and positioning are too regular to be anything else

WTF !!!  :wacko: :crazy: :wacko:

Looks well dodgy to me  :scare: :scare: if that is what they are.  :unknown: :unknown:

I have never come across a WG putting on 2 condoms on a dick before...Surely that's grounds for walking?....( I know, says me right?), how the fuck are expected to feel anything let alone finish with an inner tube on your cock? 

Can punters bring their own?  Surely these girls can afford to supply us with Passante, Skyn or Trojans?   But when a punt's that far on, can anyone really have the balls to refuse 2 condoms, get dressed and walk?

Online happyinn

I have never come across a WG putting on 2 condoms on a dick before...Surely that's grounds for walking?....( I know, says me right?), how the fuck are expected to feel anything let alone finish with an inner tube on your cock? 

Can punters bring their own?  Surely these girls can afford to supply us with Passante, Skyn or Trojans?   But when a punt's that far on, can anyone really have the balls to refuse 2 condoms, get dressed and walk?
Isn't it easier for the condoms to be torn if 2 are used together? :unknown:

Offline sall71

To be fair a lot of WG's do the 2 condom trick, some might assume it is because they must have something but equally it could be because she is just being extra safe, you draw your own conclusion at the time.

Offline sall71

Giulia was there for ages and not a typical Rom girl in that they disappear after a week. Theres a sizable Rom community in Bradford. I actually have a review with her (albeit a disappointing meeting)

I also heard a few things of a "regular" and flagged this up with a senior member here via PM. Again, it's all hearsay and no evidence so would be against Forum rules to make accusations.

I think it's up to the punters intuition and initiative on how to treat low priced and suspect Rom hookers. The video of that punters riddle with STDs linked to these Rom hookers in Bradford is enough of a caution for me.

I saw Giulia myself a couple of years ago in my last punting spree, quite a good punt and not a bad lass.         

She told me back then that she works different areas then goes home for a while, if you do a nationwide search you'll probably find her working in a different area. She said she got sick of dealing with Pakistani punters so moved around.

I do however find your comment quite interesting, you say you have spoken to senior members and you are aware of the forum rules about making hearsay accusations, but then you make the unsupported insinuation that she has caught something which we assume by your tone you mean an STD and not a common cold, and then throw in a few more comments about talking to one of her regulars? Have you anything to back up these comments?

Offline scutty brown

To be fair a lot of WG's do the 2 condom trick, some might assume it is because they must have something but equally it could be because she is just being extra safe, you draw your own conclusion at the time.

I've known chinese girls do it when they're faced with a bloke who can't get a proper erection........they hope the constriction of two condoms will hold the blood in

Offline scutty brown

Two points:
1) the lumps on that pimps penis are implants, not disease
2) suggestions of STD infection tend to result in bans - its a forbidden thing to do here