Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dolly babe 1 hour incall Dunfermline  (Read 2517 times)

6 review(s) for dollybabe_ (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Arabian72

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £180 fee

Meet took place before end of August this year, was in town for football and had my eye on her profile for a while. I have this thing about going to football and fucking other towns/cities SP's

Before the review begins, I know there will be golden fanny comments etc, but at the end of the day, it's my money and I really dont mind paying a bit extra for a girl that looks like this and provides a decent service.

Comms - all done via AW then mobile, all good with prompt replies.

Location - cant remember the area of Dunfermline but its near to a highrise block of flats. Very nice inside, not difficult to find, house not flat. Has very small dog but really doesn't show any interest in you so no problem there

Girl - as described in other reviews, very waggy, instagram girl type. Quite tall, about 5'8, slim build, cracking body with an amazing looking/feeling set of fake tits. Her ass is also outstanding. Long black curly hair and enhanced lips which I don't normally like, but for the purposes of the meet, fucking ideal.

The meet - Really easy to speak to, made me feel welcome. Discussed what I was after, handed over the dough and we went upstairs. Jasmine was wearing nice lingerie under a silk housecoat and having her ass in your face certainly gets the juices flowing. Into the well presented bedroom, double bed with big mirrored wardrobes at end of bed, which i knew I'd make good use of.
Usual brief chit chat then onto some kissing, tongues but not too deep. Off with my clothes and her housecoat to get a proper look at her, got her to stand in front of mirrored doors for this, so it was getting stored in the bank so to speak.
Gently unhooked her bra and released her tits, pressed into her back and slipped off her very small panties, and stayed like that for a couple of mins just to admire the view. Her standing against me bollock naked, I'm thinking fkn outstanding, and I may have said it out loud also!
She is exactly as in her pics, some say the one of her leaning on verandah, her ass and tiny waist, is off the internet. Its not. Its her.
Fancied a lap dance, always liked these and she obliged with this. Best one I've had as the no touching rule did not apply. Told her I wanted a bj, she opened my legs up, knelt between them, slipped on a condom and got to work. This is where those lips come in handy. Jesus christ, this girl is good. Fkn outstanding work, sloppy, spitting takes it deep. And those eyes looking up at you.........she carried on until I was ready to pop, told her to stop, and lay her on her back to taste her pussy. Fully shaven and very fresh I spent a good bit of time down there  and she made all the right noises, nothing too overboard. Allowed light fingering too.
Thought to myself I needed to get my dick in her pussy, lifted her legs up and fucked her nice and slow, didn't want to come too quick. The unfortunate bit is, she is hot as fuck, so that wasn't going to work. Stopped after a while as Im a one pop guy, got her to suck me again for a  bit, then got her ro ride me cowgirl.
Again, fkn outstanding chassis on this girl, small waist, flat tum, meat on her ass and seeing her tits bounce about in front of your face certainly gets the sap rising. Remembering the mirrors, decided to go for a bit of doggy, with her face buried in the bed. Stood at side of the bed and fucked her as slow as I could for a while, taking in the view in rhe mirror as long as I could. This obviously wasnt helping with making me last longer either so at this point I fkn went for it, giving her a pounding, spanking her juicy ass, again no complaints from Jasmine, lots of good noises, and with her thrusting against me, I shot in the bag and  collapsed, jelly legged onto the bed. Cleaned up by jasmine, kiss and  cuddle, some chat, then on my way to the match with a big fkn smile on my face. Took my jelly legs about an hour to recover.

In all, a cracking punt, probably a 9 out of 10. Would be 10, but OW marks it down for me. Saying that though, with those enhanced lips, this girl can suck for Scotland.

Yep, an expensive punt for an hour, but at the end of the day,  I'm never gonna be able to pull someone like her, so I dont mind paying the extra. Will be back next time I'm at pars match.  Fife has a cracker.

Offline monstermuncher

Flat tum? She'd have been about 3.5 months pregnant when you saw her. At that point she was definitely showing. I'm very surprised to hear she was still taking bookings at that point.

Offline Arabian72

You obv know her better than i do, but it most certainly was flat

Offline monstermuncher

Going by the pics she was posting on social media at that time she looked pregnant and was referring to her bump. I suppose "flat " can be subjective.

Offline Arabian72

Either way there was certainly no sign of any pregnancy when i saw her.

Offline CasperGomez

What's her instagram? Happy to receive pms : )

Offline Sean81

I would also be happy to see her insta

Offline bigmike32

Me too would be interested to see her insta.

Offline Arabian72

Why not just go book an appointment and do a review like i did?

Offline Wonderwall88

Not sure why her social media is of any interest. I’m interested in her services and that’s it. Who cares about the rest.

Offline Arabian72

Exactly. Perving at fotos on social media is for kids