Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: KittenMischief Cardiff Outcall TOFTT?  (Read 1561 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5203798) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline WelshNick32

Having punted a few of the well reviewed girls around Cardiff and not seen the point in reviewing I decided to try something new and try Amber. I couldn’t find anything for her on here so thought I’d review. I wanted to see a red head and she was one of the only ones free when I could do. I don’t know if anyone has any suggestions for red heads in the area?

Think this is right link:
External Link/Members Only

Comms were ok. Seemed to take a while to actually organise anything but we got there in the end. Settled on hour outcall to my place just outside Cardiff, incalls seem to be limited as don’t think she works out of her own place.

She was a bit late but let me know that this might be the case, opened the door and realised she wasn’t really what I was expecting facially she is quite attractive.  Nothing wrong with her, just not my normal type built I felt rude sending her away so went ahead. Settled the paperwork of 160 for the hour and started chatting.

She’s very chatty and quite amusing, but I definitely think she thinks she is funnier than she actually is. Felt a bit like she was chatting down the time. Eventually kit came off and we got down to some kissing and dfk.
If I’m honest I hadn’t really realised how big she was until we were getting to it. She says size 16 on profile, I’m not too good a sizes but I think bigger. Might just be because she is quite short too, but it made her look a bit dumpy. Very big tits if that’s your thing so maybe better for the BBW crowd.

Figured in for a penny in for a pound so after some quick oral that was more sloppy than deep on with the Jonny and took her from behind.
Made all the right noises and was fairly tight, I was just really not feeling it so much by this stage so came in the condom. I think CIM would be on offer if you ask.
Cleaned myself off and chatted for the remaining 15 minutes.

Overall I think she would be a positive for someone else with different tastes, she was a nice enough girl, a bit chatty maybe. But I just can’t see myself seeing her again as she is just too big for me and not really my type so overall I am going with neutral.

Offline Takeapunt81

Having punted a few of the well reviewed girls around Cardiff and not seen the point in reviewing I decided to try something new and try Amber. I couldn’t find anything for her on here so thought I’d review. I wanted to see a red head and she was one of the only ones free when I could do. I don’t know if anyone has any suggestions for red heads in the area?

Think this is right link:
External Link/Members Only

Comms were ok. Seemed to take a while to actually organise anything but we got there in the end. Settled on hour outcall to my place just outside Cardiff, incalls seem to be limited as don’t think she works out of her own place.

She was a bit late but let me know that this might be the case, opened the door and realised she wasn’t really what I was expecting facially she is quite attractive.  Nothing wrong with her, just not my normal type built I felt rude sending her away so went ahead. Settled the paperwork of 160 for the hour and started chatting.

She’s very chatty and quite amusing, but I definitely think she thinks she is funnier than she actually is. Felt a bit like she was chatting down the time. Eventually kit came off and we got down to some kissing and dfk.
If I’m honest I hadn’t really realised how big she was until we were getting to it. She says size 16 on profile, I’m not too good a sizes but I think bigger. Might just be because she is quite short too, but it made her look a bit dumpy. Very big tits if that’s your thing so maybe better for the BBW crowd.

Figured in for a penny in for a pound so after some quick oral that was more sloppy than deep on with the Jonny and took her from behind.
Made all the right noises and was fairly tight, I was just really not feeling it so much by this stage so came in the condom. I think CIM would be on offer if you ask.
Cleaned myself off and chatted for the remaining 15 minutes.

Overall I think she would be a positive for someone else with different tastes, she was a nice enough girl, a bit chatty maybe. But I just can’t see myself seeing her again as she is just too big for me and not really my type so overall I am going with neutral.

Ofcourse your review so your opinion is valid and correct to you but her size is very clear in her pics. Easily size 16 to 18.

Offline WelshNick32

I’d say she is much bigger than 16, closer to 18-20. But yeah, my fault for not looking more carefully

Offline iverthickone

I like her like list, but cost is too steep for me.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Going slight against my normal type (my last booking before this was with Petite and Passionate, who is a tiny, size 6) I went to see Amber recently.

Review is up on the SW board. I had a cracking time with her

Offline Steelworker

Going slight against my normal type (my last booking before this was with Petite and Passionate, who is a tiny, size 6) I went to see Amber recently.

Review is up on the SW board. I had a cracking time with her

Saw the review there, Grumpy. Sounds a lot of fun and very willing.  :D

Offline welshpunter17

I do love a chubby, but she ramped her prices up just wayyy too much for my liking not long after starting up.

She duos with babyisabelle by the looks of thi gs who takes my fancy a lot more..