Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Watson - Incall Bradford Hotel  (Read 995 times)

5 review(s) for Victoria Watson (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall Bradford Hotel £130

Had this one on my HL for a while, no number displayed so had to contact by email on AW, not the most reliable method with some SPs but Victoria was quick to respond.

Arranged an incall in Hotel in Bradford, private secure parking to hotel.  Entry to car park was to drive over oneway footplates on entry and a barrier on the exit.  Parked and couldn't see cost of parking or a pay point.  There was a couple of women walking to their cars so I asked what the score was to get out of car park and they said when to leave ask at reception for a disc for the machine to raise the barrier it costs £3.50.

Arrived 20 mins early and text to say had arrived a little early and no rush, received a reply by phone call to say come straight up and given floor and room number.  Into hotel reception where there was a receptionist at desk speaking with a couple booking into hotel, no issues walked straight past and up the stairs.

Very nice well presented hotel quite plush, long wide corridors.  Arrived at room number and tapped on the door, opens as though by magic, Victoria behind as usual.  Walked in and turned round to see this very tiny blond with large boobs dress in a nice set of lingerie and stockings.  :yahoo:

Placed my admin on the dressing table as soon as I walked in and Victoria began to run her hands down my body so I began to get my kit off as quickly as I could.  Victoria is very friendly and complementory, not over the top or pushy, quite good looking, age seems about right or there abouts.  Victoria then stood in front of me and pushed me gently onto the bed and climed on top and gave me a nice DFK.
At this point and reached round her back to unclasp her bra to reveal some very natural large breasts, they are big!  After a few minutes of DFK and running our hands over each other we adjusted to a better position on the bed and got more comfortable.  Couldn't resist haveing a suck on her large breasts which were very responsive, her nipples became huge a real mouth full as they became almost the size of traffic cones, a real mouth full one of the nicest pair of nipples I've sucked.  :P

Finally dragged myself away from them and down to a nice shaved clean pussy, slobbered there for quite sometime and she bacame really wet and stuck a finger in whilst I slobbered away. Victoria made all the right noises, not OTO and kept looking down from time to time and placed her hand on my head indicating she was enjoying my efforts.  She then began to squirm and moan then said she was going to cum, as she did her pussy began to run with juices down her inner thigh as she had an intense orgasm, after a minute or so she said I had to stop as it was now too sensative.

Laid side by side DFK and fondling each other, then Victoria kissed and licked her way down by body and gave a very nice and sensual BJ.  Then it was onto covered Mish, before I entered her I felt her pussy which now felt a bit dry on the outside so placed a finger in where it was nice and moist and rubbed the outside to make it nice and moist then enetered her which felt quite tight.

After a few minutes I felt my sap rising so I slowed down as I didn't want to cum so soon.  After a while I glanced at my watch and I had been banging away for almost 25 mins and now struggling to get the sap to cum and I'm now running out of steam when Victoria said she was going to cum so I kept going.  As she said that her pussy became really moist and could hardly feel the sides now so there was something going on down there, she made the right noises, if she did cum who knows, but it seemed genuine.  :unknown:

I knew I wasn't going to cum, just couldn't get the sap to rise again so I climbed off.  Another nice BJ and then pulled her off and we laid down side by side where we fondled and she gave me a very nice HJ whilst DFK.  At the point I was going to cum she leaned up and watch my cum squirt all over my chest and down her hands.  That was quite an intense orgasm that lasted a couple of minutes and she never stopped wanking until I said that was it.   :D

A really nice sensual GFE with a very petite big busted blond.  Her stats are accurate, 5'1" petite but has a bit of a belly which I was aware before the meet, but not too off putting for me.

There was no clock watching but having said that, and I've noticed this with other SPs, at the start of the meet she put some music on her IPad which I guessed would stop playing at the 50- 55 min mark of the meet, and it did.  I checked my watch when the music stopped and we were 55 mins into our meet.  One sly way of clock watching!  :rolleyes:

There was no rush to leave, I was in the room 15 mins before arranged time and left 10 min over.  A really enjoyable meet and would see again but I have other on my HL but if the fancy took me I would see her again.  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

She pops up in my area from time to time. I might just give her a whirl.

Offline viper13

Give her a whirl, really nice lass and enthusiastic. She comes to Bradford regularly and I wouldn't hesitate to see her agaim  :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

Good review that mate, sounds like a fine way to spend an hour of one's life.  :thumbsup:

Offline geordieman

Good review, thanks.  I met Victoria a few times (reviewed) and she always gave good enthusiastic service.  She mentioned how about half of her regulars liked a finger up their bum and she put a rubber glove on and tried a finger up my arse.  Didn't do much for me tbh but showed she is keen to please.

Offline viper13

Yea Geordie I remember reading a review before I booked her that said she put a rubber glove on and stuck a finger up the arse so made sure I pointed out in my likes and expectations my arse is a "no go area"  :scare:

Offline geordieman

Quick tip for anyone visiting VW if she uses that hotel again, there is a car park next to the hotel car park that only costs £1 if you park after 6pm.  Saves you having to go to reception for a £3.50 token.

Offline viper13

She told me about that car park Geordie but I took the first road that leads you to the front of the hotel and you can't get into that car park from their so I just parked in the hotel car park.  It was just after lunch when I was their, but yes it's a big car park with plenty of parking.  Their was no problems with hotel staff at reception or with other staff I met walking round the hotel, all polite and not taking any interest with my presence.  :hi: