Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kamara - Marble Arch - Russian  (Read 2550 times)

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Kamara when she was in London last week or the week before - can't remember exactly when...

Positive
- Very friendly girl and was quite chatty too. Spoke decent English.
- Borderline size 8 / 10, bleached blonde hair, ok face would give her 6/10. She is attractive enough but having seen Anita recently whom I have reviewed I must say it was no match in the looks department....
- OWO was pretty good, nothing spectacular but she did try hard.
- Very vocal during sex, at times I thought if she was play acting but I don't think she was, a bit of dirty talk too as she asked me to go harder. She murmured in Russian too, I had no clue but the only thing I understood was "da, da, da...."
- Got my full hour, no clockwatching which was a nice touch from a Russian girl. Don't always get that.
- Finished with CIM, good release after a few days worth of spunk. She kept it in her mouth for another minute before going to the bathroom. CIM was included but I paid 250 for the hour.

Neutral
- Pictures were slightly photoshopped. She is still a pretty girl but I did think in reality I didn't find her as attractive as she was on the website.... oh well it was a good fuck in the end.

Negative
- None

Overall, a good punt but don't think I would return as I don't think I fancy her as much as some of the other girls I have seen from agencies.

Offline king tarzan

Only pay premium rate for the super honey stunners upto £300 max..
Never for average lookers or above average lookers who can be found on AW at far cheaper rate is my advice..
This one way over priced for at best above average looker IMHO
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

That Kamara looks like a super honey to me KT - I wouldn't mind getting across that.  Mind you £250 is a lot of dosh for a shag.... :hi:

Offline king tarzan

That Kamara looks like a super honey to me KT - I wouldn't mind getting across that.  Mind you £250 is a lot of dosh for a shag.... :hi:

In my opinion ok.. but over priced certainly
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac