Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca SweetGirl - Norwich - Romanian  (Read 834 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5303236) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Rebecca back in August when she was fairly new to the scene. Comms were handled by the maid as I don't think the woman I spoke to was Rebecca who didn't really speak much English.

Positive
- As others have pointed out, Rebecca is a very attractive girl. Must be around 21 / 22 and her body was all natural with a good pair of melons and a decent ass. Stand about 5'1, she is tiny from memory...
- Good BJ technique, she offered OWO and CIM was 20 extra. She offers swallow too for another 20 but I didn't take up.
- She tried to put the condom on after sucking for 5 minutes but I told her to carry on. Got the condom on 5 minutes after that and she rode me hard. I had to pause for a minute as I was about to blow. Changed to mish and then doggy, it was great and she liked a good pounding.
- Asked her to blow me again and she finished me off with a good CIM. She took it all and kept sucking for about 30 minutes before disappearing to the bathroom

Neutral
- Virtually no English and the session was over as soon as I finished with CIM. Luckily I only booked for 30 minutes and she basically got up and started to prepare for the next punter as soon as I was done. Also, if you're there for a chat, don't bother. She won't engage with you. I was fine with that as I was there to fuck so all good.

Negative
- Clockwatching, told me to cum baby a few times during sex. Was tempted as she was wet and tight and the sex was actually very good then again I remember I had paid for CIM so did my very best to avoid finishing in the bag...

Overall, a positive for me as I got what I wanted despite the usual tricks of telling me to cum baby every now and then. She does have an incredible body though and gave me a good blowie. Don't think I will return as Norwich is miles away from me...

Offline Cash drawers

Just checked her current rates, so you paid £90/30 mins back in August?
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline masseyferguson

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Rebecca back in August when she was fairly new to the scene. Comms were handled by the maid as I don't think the woman I spoke to was Rebecca who didn't really speak much English.

Positive
- As others have pointed out, Rebecca is a very attractive girl. Must be around 21 / 22 and her body was all natural with a good pair of melons and a decent ass. Stand about 5'1, she is tiny from memory...
- Good BJ technique, she offered OWO and CIM was 20 extra. She offers swallow too for another 20 but I didn't take up.
- She tried to put the condom on after sucking for 5 minutes but I told her to carry on. Got the condom on 5 minutes after that and she rode me hard. I had to pause for a minute as I was about to blow. Changed to mish and then doggy, it was great and she liked a good pounding.
- Asked her to blow me again and she finished me off with a good CIM. She took it all and kept sucking for about 30 minutes before disappearing to the bathroom

Neutral
- Virtually no English and the session was over as soon as I finished with CIM. Luckily I only booked for 30 minutes and she basically got up and started to prepare for the next punter as soon as I was done. Also, if you're there for a chat, don't bother. She won't engage with you. I was fine with that as I was there to fuck so all good.

Negative
- Clockwatching, told me to cum baby a few times during sex. Was tempted as she was wet and tight and the sex was actually very good then again I remember I had paid for CIM so did my very best to avoid finishing in the bag...

Overall, a positive for me as I got what I wanted despite the usual tricks of telling me to cum baby every now and then. She does have an incredible body though and gave me a good blowie. Don't think I will return as Norwich is miles away from me...

Now that is VFM !!!

Offline newbie2014

Sorry was typo, she sucked for 30 seconds after CIM...

I paid 70 for 30 mins plus extra 20 for CIM.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Sounds about right, but still only one pop.
So you pay extra for cim, what is included in the original fee then? That's what pissed me off with her.
Great figure and looks though, never disputed that.

BTW newbie, just seen your posts to reviews ratio, thats impressive, and thanks for all the reviews, as its those that imho keep this site going.