Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon - Colindale  (Read 1394 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5388224) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
23 review(s) for Sexy Amy Black (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
15 review(s) for Hanna Milf xxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline pepsicolaboy

Her profile (now offline):
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

When:
Saw her in August, £50 service.

Review:
So much talk about her and in some cases positive reviews (despite the looks) thought I would dive in and was expecting some gym toned older lady, and a paper bag worthy face.

I possibly set the bar too high with the good reviews about her service and her body but was underwhelmed, did not see the muscular MILF that I thought I would.

Face was not as manly/bad as I prepared for, maybe she had some work done since some of the incriminating photos  :unknown:

Not this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

More This:

lower body was not that toned but yes she had a 'butt', and fake tits. Nothing else really stood out.

She also not as flexible as I had hoped (of course she is older), she could manage at best knees to chest for a time (no legs up in the air) but I remember the sex was pretty underwhelming.

I dont know if this lady had a cracking body a few years ago and she has tipped past her Milf 'prime' this summer for sure.

She was easy to book and friendly in the room. I think she is showing and feeling her age now and would prefer gents who not want an energetic session, in my mind I thought a gym trained person would be something different and could take more of a 'session'/pounding, she couldnt.

I vaguely remember I wasnt feeling much when having sex, as in she wasnt by any means tight. Didn't feel like there was a lot of sexual energy there from her.

Due to time frame since the session, this is a short review

Flat itself: 8/10
modern and clean

Face: 4/10
Not the mess I was expecting

Body: 6-6.5/10
Again not the gym toned body I thought I would fine, disappointed. Good she had fake tits

Session: 6/10
Shes not that flexible, face better than expected, bit loose. Felt I had to accommodate her age a bit

Overall: 5.5-6/10
Would not return as was underwhelmed. Confident she is and was not a man as well :lol: 

Conclusion:
Still trying to figure out why she got (from memory) a lot of Members saying shes is amazing/really good SP  :unknown:

She would be fine for gents wanting a reasonably in shape MILF with bolt ons and not to bothered about face. She was pleasant enough. She had a massage table there, probably be useful for those who wanted a good massage and relief after

Would not return
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 11:35:33 pm by pepsicolaboy »