Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy emma big boobs - Birmingham/Edrington (AVOID)  (Read 2389 times)

7 review(s) for sexy-emma-big-boobs (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jhalford

External Link/Members Only

I'm not going to write a long, blow-for-blow account of what transpired in my meeting, I will just tell you what you need to know.

I visited her a few weeks ago, sorry for not reporting sooner.

Anyone who has positively reviewed her before is either mad or blind (sorry guys)

I'm aware that beauty is in the eye of the beholder blah blah but the fact is she is old, unhealthy/overweight, she doesn't smell fresh and is NOT attractive. I even like mature women too, but women who fucking take care of themselves. The truth is, I should have been paid to engage with her. I can say with certainty, she was the most aesthetically unpleasing woman I've met in this hobby.

I know you like the look of her chest in those profile pics but believe me, you should put that money elsewhere. They may be large but I wouldn't describe them as nice.

I wouldn't want her to read this, it's not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings but my priority is to save you guys from making the mistake I did. Please don't ignore what I've said.

Stay away.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 07:58:25 pm by jhalford »

Offline milyzz

External Link/Members Only

I'm not going to write a long, blow-for-blow account of what transpired in my meeting, I will just tell you what you need to know.

I visited her a few weeks ago, sorry for not reporting sooner.

Anyone who has positively reviewed her before is either mad or blind (sorry guys)

I'm aware that beauty is in the eye of the beholder blah blah but the fact is she is old, unhealthy/overweight, she doesn't smell fresh and is NOT attractive. I even like mature women too, but women who fucking take care of themselves. The truth is, I should have been paid to engage with her. I can say with certainty, she was the most aesthetically unpleasing woman I've met in this hobby.

I know you like the look of her chest in those profile pics but believe me, you should put that money elsewhere. They may be large but I wouldn't describe them as nice.

I wouldn't want her to read this, it's not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings but my priority is to save you guys from making the mistake I did. Please don't ignore what I've said.

Stay away.

Is this a negative due to her being unattractive or did she provide a poor service? I'm not trying to be funny by the way.

Offline jhalford

Is this a negative due to her being unattractive or did she provide a poor service? I'm not trying to be funny by the way.

Her service was fine and she was a perfectly pleasant woman. The negative comes entirely from her physicality. The service is not worth even mentioning because of the reasons I have mentioned.

Offline milyzz

Quote from: jhalford link=topic=263765.msg26926h88#msg2692688 date=1570734630
Her service was fine and she was a perfectly pleasant woman. The negative comes entirely from her physicality. The service is not worth even mentioning because of the reasons I have mentioned.

I was looking at her profile earlier but decided to leave it as I had a feeling she may not be to my liking (apart from those titays).
Thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline bozzyman

Almost paid her a visit last week but I'm glad I didn't now nor will I ,,,,,Cheers for the tip off.

Offline suttonporksword

I know shes a member on here as she replied to an earlier review which referred to her other half being on the premises (which she said was her gardener)

Offline Beerswillin99

Think there was another review that hinted she wasn't very good looking, so that put me off from seeing her. Shame the boobs are flattering in the photos as well.