Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roberta - 19yo Rom - Cambridge - TOFTT  (Read 2374 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4767431) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5855536) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6224197) (1 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline JayEZ2K

** I scored this a neutral, but this will be a negative for many others, so read carefully **

Link (has three ads listed here): External Link/Members Only

Phone: 07984441642 (same # on all three ads)

Location: Directly east of the train station, east side of the tracks. Flat in the complex near ol' rusty street.

Name: Roberta

Looks: As in photos. Young (says 19, but could be early 20's), Little makeup, same as photos. Big creamy white breasts with pink nipples. Slightly chubby body, again, as in photos. All still nice. Nice round ass. Big pink and wrinkly butthole, hairless. But missed shaving a tuft of hair in her upper crack. Pussy hairless. Skin was a bit rough in spots, shaving irritation on her ass cheek, few acne spots. Hygiene good, and was preparing to shower as I was leaving.

Services: B2B (ok but not great), breast sucking (ok but non-responsive nipples). OW, CG, doggy, mish, finish in bag.
* RO is extra
* OWO is extra (+£20)
* Kissing is extra, Reluctant yes, so obviously doesn't want to do and it will be poor
I'm guessing you could get all three for extra, but it isn't good VFM. I opted for vanilla only.

Attitude: Already picking up bad habbits, slight edge to attitude and everything is extra. Her clothes came off too quick, and obviously wanted to hurry up with the sex. But after the sex started, I got no complaints. I got a warning that I had 10 minutes left at 15 minutes in, which is actually pretty good because it meant I had a solid 10 minutes of fucking ahead until 25 minutes. Overall, she's far from terrible, and I still managed to have an enjoyable (although far from great) punt with a 19yo Rom. A few highlights were playing with her tits in CG, some nice although brief eye contact, playing with her big hanging tits in doggy, and a nice cum (inside the condom) insider her.

So I'd rate her a neutral, probably a negative for many people. I have a feeling she's picking up bad habits fast, so if you were ok with a neutral, then better now than later.

Offline Igor

Very helpful review, thank you. Her not perfect, girl next door look appealed but not quite enough to go to Cambridge as have had two parking tickets and a speeding ticket there! Knowing the service is not overly good has probably put me off sufficiently.

Offline JayEZ2K

Yes, a very "meh" and forgettable punt, overall. Definitely not worth a dedicated trip to Cambs, so I'm glad it helped.

Offline Currywurst

Looks like this SP appears on AW under ID 4767431. It's got the same phone number. 0 ratings, so looks like a 'sharer' profile. Age listed as 24!

Offline JayEZ2K

Looks like this SP appears on AW under ID 4767431. It's got the same phone number. 0 ratings, so looks like a 'sharer' profile. Age listed as 24!
Good eye. So it looks like Roberta is somehow linked to Alessia (the one on VivaStreet with photos in the same flat). Both using real photos to their credit.

But then they are also linked to a previous "Alessia" who was linked to an older WG, Selena, who use a mix of real photos in some ads, and B&S in others.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2404554

From what I've read, WGs will connect online to share accommodations, profiles, etc. So I guess that happened here. In any case, this group is mostly budget P&Ds, at best.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Very helpful review, thank you. Her not perfect, girl next door look appealed but not quite enough to go to Cambridge as have had two parking tickets and a speeding ticket there! Knowing the service is not overly good has probably put me off sufficiently.

Cambridge is hell to drive through. Cameras and restrictions everywhere to try and catch you out and rip you off. Then they wonder why these town center high streets are dying. Maybe don't make it a nightmare to get there and people would go.