Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: InfamyMel - Blackfriars - pretty petite black girl  (Read 4400 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5396388) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline hebefest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Arranged a few days before, then confirmed on the day.  Probably helped by the fact I had seen her before
Location: hotel near Blackfriars bridge, nice sized room with all mod cons and a clean towel.  Card needed to use lift, which was a bit awkward as waited for her to fetch me
Girl: very attractive petite black lass, late teens / early twenties.  Profile pictures quite accurate.  Previously on AW as MelonyChung
Meeting: greeted in black cocktail dress, immaculately dressed, really nice gfe.  Quite submissive, but very willing and eager to please.  Particularly good DT.  No rush

All in all a great luxurious experience

Offline Jonestown

Before you get hauled over the coals you might want to add a bit about what she looked like, are pictures representative, what are her assets, what services did she provide, what listed services did she now provide, how much did you pay, etc.

Offline DevilD

At 280 green ones for an hour, she's having a joke isn't she?

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review OP.

Okay she looks cute but ....

£280/ph. As per earlier post please elaborate exactly what you tasted for that.

Assume CIM, Swallow, Facial as per profile but further assuming DFK, multiple pops, tight pus, mega clean throughout, royal BJ including attention to balls super toned wirh a peachy arse and perty natural boobs all wrapped in a sparkilimg personality with zero clock watching.

Please tell me you got this and maybe more .... cheeky rim?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 04:39:33 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Trapstar1

Assume CIM, Swallow, Facial as per profile but further assuming DFK, multiple pops, tight pus, mega clean throughout, royal BJ including attention to balls super toned wirh a peachy arse and perty natural boobs all wrapped in a sparkilimg personality with zero clock watching.

Cheeky rim  :lol:

Offline cal2

Offline cal2

OP you mentioned you seen her before, she always been this price range?

Offline Rusty7

Easy money here, are you f*** kidding me?  :diablo:
Banned reason: No review's in almost 5 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline LLPunting

For 280 it'd better have been "filthy enthusiastic" throughout and nowt cheeky about anything either!  :wackogirl:

Offline JayEZ2K

I don't get all these prices people are paying now. Maybe if you have lots of money to throw away, or don't punt often, but surely there is much better VFM. IMO, £150 ph is the most I spend, and for that I expect good service and items like A-levels, CIM, etc.

Offline king tarzan

One of the shitiest reviews regarding info on services
As for £280 on this woman what a joke!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jerk Chicken

We await for OP to update.

We do see a few reviews at £250/ph.

This is slightly more but potentially given the services available and her looks he may surprise us once he adds more meat (sorry veggies n vegans :rolleyes:) to the bone! 
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline Jerk Chicken

I don't get all these prices people are paying now. Maybe if you have lots of money to throw away, or don't punt often, but surely there is much better VFM. IMO, £150 ph is the most I spend, and for that I expect good service and items like A-levels, CIM, etc.

Mate you will be very hard pushed to get a super honey with body to match for £150/ph with DFK/CIM/Anal all inclusive. If you know of any please tell me/us!

Offline LNDNman

£280 for a standard looking WG. Pull the other one.

Offline hebefest

I was lucky in only paying 200, before she put her prices up.
As I said in the original review she looks like her pictures: petite, slim and pretty.

Sorry if the review is found to be shit, just trying to pass on what I felt to be a good find.
Tbh, I'm happy to keep her to myself if that's how it is.
At 280 it is expensive, but some people may prefer occasional luxury to frequent pump and dump.

Offline hebefest

... And on the services front, I have no reason to believe the list isn't accurate.  I'm usually a one pop guy and not into rimming and such, so can't answer that.  Not quite a veronica69 level BJ, but definitely one of the better I have enjoyed as she strove to take it deep and let me take control.

... She's a nice genuine girl.  Certainly clean.  Realistically gfe: loving and attentive. I would say treat her well, but that really would be inviting the piss takers to lay it on me

Offline JayEZ2K

Mate you will be very hard pushed to get a super honey with body to match for £150/ph with DFK/CIM/Anal all inclusive. If you know of any please tell me/us!
Super honeys (10/10) would be hard to come by, and not many girls do anal (percentage-wise) anyways. But I've had many, many excellent punts with reasonably attractive (and hot) girls for 120 ph and less. The most I've ever spent was 150 ph, and that was with anal and other specialty items, and girls were still quite attractive (7/10 to 8/10, IMO).

My main point is that her prices are by far inflated, which seems to be the consensus.

Offline Raven

I would say treat her well, but that really would be inviting the piss takers to lay it on me
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can confirm originally seeing her advertise being £200 bunce, but even then I thought it was pushing it for what appears to be an gfe  :hi:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Super honeys (10/10) would be hard to come by, and not many girls do anal (percentage-wise) anyways. But I've had many, many excellent punts with reasonably attractive (and hot) girls for 120 ph and less. The most I've ever spent was 150 ph, and that was with anal and other specialty items, and girls were still quite attractive (7/10 to 8/10, IMO).

My main point is that her prices are by far inflated, which seems to be the consensus.

Do you care to share some of these girls (links) that you have fucked @ £120.

OP has now responded that he paid £200. He still does not go into any real detail what services he got and how she performed (or choosing not to) so it is hard to comment any further if she is over priced .

Offline NightKid

I was lucky in only paying 200, before she put her prices up.

In that case, you should've realised the discrepancy in her current price and made a note of what you actually paid in your review to begin with.

Then again, the fact you weren't specific enough in describing what services you chose to partake says it all ... give more details next time like you did in your previous review mate.

Offline unus669

280 coins, for what comes across as a pump/dump & BJ, with a standard looking WG :lol: :lol:

The amount being charged these day :scare:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Man what is this? If you want a girl like that just go walking around in brixton on a Friday or Saturday night near the clubs or chat up a couple girls that frequent "urban" parties/raves.  You paid way too much :lol:.

Offline Jerk Chicken

OP paid £200.

Because the review is so scant on detail it is difficult to say if OP got value.

The pics on display are not sufficient to cast any proper judgement but she looks like she could be extremely attractive with some nice unusual features. Blackanese

Offline hebefest

Picture in bath robe is a pretty good representation if that helps.  I agree that she probably has a little Asian heritage. 

It terms of value, I certainly felt 200 quid was very reasonable as she is very pretty and obliging (and nice).  At 280 it would certainly be a lot more than I would normally be happy paying, but money may be less of a factor for richer people than me!

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the update.

She is clearly going after the courtesan market. Add to that there are not many Brit  Blackanese WGs she prob feels she can command that rate. I imagine she would be decent eye candy for a corporate on an eve out

Offline JayEZ2K

Do you care to share some of these girls (links) that you have fucked @ £120.
I've shared ample reviews, 164 to be precise. Find them yourself if you'd like.

OP has now responded that he paid £200. He still does not go into any real detail what services he got and how she performed (or choosing not to) so it is hard to comment any further if she is over priced .
Subjectively, IMO she's overpriced. But this could even be shown non-subjectively, based on highly well reviewed punts with more services (A-levels, etc) that can be had for much cheaper.

Offline Jerk Chicken

I've shared ample reviews, 164 to be precise. Find them yourself if you'd like.

Subjectively, IMO she's overpriced. But this could even be shown non-subjectively, based on highly well reviewed punts with more services (A-levels, etc) that can be had for much cheaper.

I responded in that way because I don't believe  your punts at £120 are anywhere near the league of this SP.! IMHO

Offline Jerk Chicken

Disagree on this one too. It is always going to be a subjective view point. There is nothing objective about fucking a pro and subsequently reviewing her.

Offline JayEZ2K

Disagree on this one too. It is always going to be a subjective view point. There is nothing objective about fucking a pro and subsequently reviewing her.
Objective comparisons can be made. There are younger girls, with more services, more positive reviews, and much lower prices. That's an objective comparison.

...I don't believe  your punts at £120 are anywhere near the league of this SP.! IMHO
That's a bold claim with nothing to back it. Excellent punts can be had at any price range, and there's nothing about this review to indicate that this SP is in any particular league, let alone one that exceeds any of the other positives on this forum. Seems like you're touting this outrageously priced girl.

It's not like I'm alone on this line of thinking...
At 280 green ones for an hour, she's having a joke isn't she?

Easy money here, are you f*** kidding me?  :diablo:

Man what is this? ... You paid way too much :lol:.

280 coins, for what comes across as a pump/dump & BJ, with a standard looking WG :lol: :lol:

The amount being charged these day :scare:

£280 for a standard looking WG. Pull the other one.

(Sorry OP, I didn't intend to single out this SP or review. It's just that WGs need to be called out on outrageous pricing.)

Offline Jerk Chicken

@JayEZ2K.

Firstly let's agree to disagree regarding the notion of objectivity of a punt and reviews posted. I say this because kicking of by comparing age of an SP as a criteria for objectivity and subsequent punting experiences is absolute nonsense.

Secondly I stand by my comment that the SPs you have punted are not in the league of this SP. Note we are talking of your punts not punts from others. Trust me bro this is not touting. I would not take a bite myself from this one however that does not stop me commenting on your flawed analysis. Whilst I have not looked at all your "164" reviews I stopped around the first 20 as I could see you punt at the lower end of the market and the courtesan type experience is not for you. I stress there is nothing wrong with that. However because of that you will be unlikely to appreciate what the higher priced SPs brings to the table.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 10:31:01 am by Jerk Chicken »

Offline PatMacGroin

@JayEZ2K.

Firstly let's agree to disagree regarding the notion of objectivity of a punt and reviews posted. I say this because kicking of by comparing age of an SP as a criteria for objectivity and subsequent punting experiences is absolute nonsense.

Secondly I stand by my comment that the SPs you have punted are not in the league of this SP. Note we are talking of your punts not punts from others. Trust me bro this is not touting. I would not take a bite myself from this one however that does not stop me commenting on your flawed analysis. Whilst I have not looked at all your "164" reviews I stopped around the first 20 as I could see you punt at the lower end of the market and the courtesan type experience is not for you. I stress there is nothing wrong with that. However because of that you will be unlikely to appreciate what the higher priced SPs brings to the table.

Looks like you are at it again Jerk Chicken. Defending or encouraging high prices or price increases for WG's that you do not appear to seen yourself.

You asked JayEZ2K to confirm WG's with a full range of services at sub £150p/h prices. He pointed you towards his substantial review count. You appeared to turn your nose up because his selection is "low market", so couldn't be bothered to look. A quick scan of the first page of ghis reviews reveals these two positive reviews sub £150 providing extensive services including anal:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=249252.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=243832.0

In my subjective opinion these two example WG's are just as attractive as the subject of this review. Actually, all three are not to really to my personal tastes.

In my objective opinion paying less than £150 for a specified list of services is better than paying £200+ for the same services. That is an clear objective comparison, putting aside subjective elements like enthusiasm, demeanour etc.

From your comments your opinion appears to be that less expensive "low market" WG's are automatically inferior to more expensive "courtesan experiences". A comparison that you are making without having personal experience of these WG's, based on one review that you have yourself acknowledged lacks detail that you populated with your own assumptions and multiple reviews by JayEZ2K that you have confirmed you couldn't be bothered to read. That's the very definition of a subjective evaluation based solely on your own misconceived and ill informed feelings and opinions.   

Offline Jerk Chicken

Looks like you are at it again Jerk Chicken. Defending or encouraging high prices or price increases for WG's that you do not appear to seen yourself.

You asked JayEZ2K to confirm WG's with a full range of services at sub £150p/h prices. He pointed you towards his substantial review count. You appeared to turn your nose up because his selection is "low market", so couldn't be bothered to look. A quick scan of the first page of ghis reviews reveals these two positive reviews sub £150 providing extensive services including anal:

In my subjective opinion these two example WG's are just as attractive as the subject of this review. Actually, all three are not to really to my personal tastes.

In my objective opinion paying less than £150 for a specified list of services is better than paying £200+ for the same services. That is an clear objective comparison, putting aside subjective elements like enthusiasm, demeanour etc.

From your comments your opinion appears to be that less expensive "low market" WG's are automatically inferior to more expensive "courtesan experiences". A comparison that you are making without having personal experience of these WG's, based on one review that you have yourself acknowledged lacks detail that you populated with your own assumptions and multiple reviews by JayEZ2K that you have confirmed you couldn't be bothered to read. That's the very definition of a subjective evaluation based solely on your own misconceived and ill informed feelings and opinions.   

You clearly haven't bothered to read my reviews either as that would throw your theory out the window.

If you read my responses clearly and what I infer you will see I do not encourage or support price hikes but I do make an attempt,  albeit subjective,  to discuss "value or VFM".

Turning to the facts. I standby my post that @JayEZ2K based on his reviews does not punt SPs in this league. It is obvious to me the market she is aiming for. She also appears to have a unique look i.e Blackaneese. No Brit girls come cheap let alone one with unusual features. I do not believe my data sample of 20/164 (12%) resulted in an incorrect material assumption. That means I do not need to read all 164 to reach the conclusion I did. It is laughable that you post links for comparison. The first is a £100/ph hooker and the second a £150/ph agency pro. Both two to-a-penny Thai girls (pics attached)  :dash: Neither look in the said SP league and clearly neither provide on face value a courtesan type experience.

Finally let me dispel the misunderstanding, if there was one, that the more you pay the better the punt. That is simply not true. Petite Anna is up there in my top 4 punts this year and she is £100/ph + £10 CIM. So I reiterate please read my reviews before you comment.

What I am saying generally speaking the higher price SP on the balance of probabilities tend to give a better all round punting experience so that includes venue, her appearance, her hygiene, her communication, non conveyor belt et al.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 02:24:45 pm by Jerk Chicken »

Offline PatMacGroin

Once again Jerk Chicken you seem to be getting things totally confused. My post was replying to the comments being made in this review thread, particularly focused on your previous post that I quoted. We are not discussing the merits of your reviews (I think you've submitted some pretty useful ones.)

You have confused what you like to call "The Facts" with your assumptions. Using them to justify the £200-£280 p/h rates being offered by this WG.

Maybe it'll help you understand if we go over the facts and assumptions in this thread and the WG's profile:

Lets break this down. You actually start by stating that you are assuming a whole list of services that the OP has not mentioned in his review:
- CIM: Not mentioned in review. You assume OP received or even asked for them. Just because it's listed on her enjoys list? Did you notice the at discretion bit?
- Swallow: Same again
- DFK: OP could be suggesting this when he says "really nice gfe", but he doesn't specify it. Her enjoys list state French Kissing, but we all know that can mean a range of things to some WG's including lightly pressing lips together.
- Multiple Pops: Not mentioned in review or WG profile
- Tight Pus: Where does that come from? Because she's 24 years old?
- Mega Clean: She's wearing a bath robe in her profile picture, so she must shower regularly?
- Royal BJ: OP does say "Particulalry good DT" so that can just about pass.
- Attention to Balls: I didn't realise CT now means taking it so far down that the WG gobbles up the balls too!

Then your description of the WG looks as "super toned wirh a peachy arse and perty natural boobs". Continuing to call her a "SuperHoney" in later posts. Where did you get that from? She has 3 pictures on her profile that barely reveal anything (screen shots included below). In one of them she's covered head to toe in a great big fluffy bathrobe for fucks sake!

Finally your description of her demeanour as "all wrapped in a sparkilimg personality". Personally I doubt that very much. Did you miss this comment in profile blurb? "Note! I have very old self harm scars but nothing to worry about".

Maybe you can try to say that you are encouraging the OP to be more descriptive, but you are really putting words in his mouth. Someone quickly scanning this review could easily get the false impression that you are describing your own experiences with her.

Then to round it all off, you decide to throw your weight around some more by slinging out insults at JayEZ2K. Characterizing him as some sort of low market bottom feeder unable "to appreciate what the higher priced SPs brings to the table". Simply because he was one of several Punters that felt she was over priced, and also tried to support his argument when you attempted to ridicule him.

The only facts I can see are that you have clearly built up an image in your own head for this WG. An image which has nothing to do with the details of the one and only vey brief review we have for her on UKP. It's seems to be built of assumptions and fabricated from your imagination, solely based on some unrevealing pictures and a profile with skant information. She charges £280 and describes herself as a high class companion, so it must be true, because WG's never lie on their profiles. Future reviews may reveal that she is indeed wonderful and worth showering with cash and expensive gifts. But for now you have no idea of this WG's VFM as you have not seen her.   :dash:

Offline Jerk Chicken

@PatMacGroin

You really do miss the salient points of a post. My post was actually challenging OP hoping he got those services (CIM, facial etc) as we all assumed he paid £280. He subsequently confirmed he paid £200. He thought £200 was good value and stated mockingly he is happy to keep her for himself if others think she is overpriced. At £280 he says is a bit too much for him. So please be clear I was actually being facetious when I posted those remarks.

There is no image in my head. OP has seen her twice but unfortunately what services he received he chooses not to expand on up to him. I have no idea if she is a good fuck or not so I can only draw conclusions based on the profile and OPs limited review.  Whilst she is not my cup of tea I know a stand out SP (even with the limited pics) when I see one.

Her limited days of working and her price point is the clearest direction of the type of experience she aims to deliver and a punter looking for that type of encounter..

@JayEZ2K - these are not insults. That is not my style. But the facts show he does not punt at this level or seek the courtesan experience so I totally get why this one rubs him up the wrong way. It is what it is.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 05:56:24 pm by Jerk Chicken »

Offline Justforthebantermeight

Trust me I saw her a while ago, prices weren’t this insane, she was good at sucking dick and was submissive but not an attractive pussy and kinda average  fuck. But this is one of the least informative review Ive ever read

Offline PatMacGroin

@Jerk Chicken, throughout this thread you are once again banging the drum about expensive "High Class Courtesans" being better VFM than cheaper "low market" WG's, and somehow I'm the one that misses the point?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have a history of this. Have you already forgotten the last time you tried to bang on about it?:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=256180.0

To refresh your memory you lead the cheerleading for a tout that was testing the water about raising rates on one of his WG's. Have you noticed he hasn't posted since? Leaving behind only his posting record of 16 out of 17 posts about the same WG, including 3 reviews of that same WG! But I'm the one that doesn't understand  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm bored of having the same arguments with you. Once again, I think I'll just leave you now to stew in your inflated ego throwing money at over priced "courtesans". (And yes, before you say it again. I have seen your reviews, I know you don't just visit High Class Honeys, you visit a range of prices including the occasional Low Rent Skank too.)

« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 12:37:05 am by PatMacGroin »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Trust me I saw her a while ago, prices weren’t this insane, she was good at sucking dick and was submissive but not an attractive pussy and kinda average  fuck. But this is one of the least informative review Ive ever read

That's a bit rich saying that is the least informative review .... where is your review ? Or is it under her old profile that OP mentions?

Offline Jerk Chicken

@Jerk Chicken, throughout this thread you are once again banging the drum about expensive "High Class Courtesans" being better VFM than cheaper "low market" WG's, and somehow I'm the one that misses the point?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have a history of this. Have you already forgotten the last time you tried to bang on about it?:

To refresh your memory you lead the cheerleading for a tout that was testing the water about raising rates on one of his WG's. Have you noticed he hasn't posted since? Leaving behind only his posting record of 16 out of 17 posts about the same WG, including 3 reviews of that same WG! But I'm the one that doesn't understand  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm bored of having the same arguments with you. Once again, I think I'll just leave you now to stew in your inflated ego throwing money at over priced "courtesans". (And yes, before you say it again. I have seen your reviews, I know you don't just visit High Class Honeys, you visit a range of prices including the occasional Low Rent Skank too.)

Here here!

Offline Justforthebantermeight

That's a bit rich saying that is the least informative review .... where is your review ? Or is it under her old profile that OP mentions?

I did review but my old account got shut as I questioned why the site calls Oxford the south east.

Offline JayEZ2K

Once again Jerk Chicken you seem to be getting things totally confused. My post was replying to the comments being made in this review thread, particularly focused on your previous post that I quoted. We are not discussing the merits of your reviews (I think you've submitted some pretty useful ones.)

You have confused what you like to call "The Facts" with your assumptions. Using them to justify the £200-£280 p/h rates being offered by this WG.

Maybe it'll help you understand if we go over the facts and assumptions in this thread and the WG's profile:

Lets break this down. You actually start by stating that you are assuming a whole list of services that the OP has not mentioned in his review:
- CIM: Not mentioned in review. You assume OP received or even asked for them. Just because it's listed on her enjoys list? Did you notice the at discretion bit?
- Swallow: Same again
- DFK: OP could be suggesting this when he says "really nice gfe", but he doesn't specify it. Her enjoys list state French Kissing, but we all know that can mean a range of things to some WG's including lightly pressing lips together.
- Multiple Pops: Not mentioned in review or WG profile
- Tight Pus: Where does that come from? Because she's 24 years old?
- Mega Clean: She's wearing a bath robe in her profile picture, so she must shower regularly?
- Royal BJ: OP does say "Particulalry good DT" so that can just about pass.
- Attention to Balls: I didn't realise CT now means taking it so far down that the WG gobbles up the balls too!

Then your description of the WG looks as "super toned wirh a peachy arse and perty natural boobs". Continuing to call her a "SuperHoney" in later posts. Where did you get that from? She has 3 pictures on her profile that barely reveal anything (screen shots included below). In one of them she's covered head to toe in a great big fluffy bathrobe for fucks sake!

Finally your description of her demeanour as "all wrapped in a sparkilimg personality". Personally I doubt that very much. Did you miss this comment in profile blurb? "Note! I have very old self harm scars but nothing to worry about".

Maybe you can try to say that you are encouraging the OP to be more descriptive, but you are really putting words in his mouth. Someone quickly scanning this review could easily get the false impression that you are describing your own experiences with her.

Then to round it all off, you decide to throw your weight around some more by slinging out insults at JayEZ2K. Characterizing him as some sort of low market bottom feeder unable "to appreciate what the higher priced SPs brings to the table". Simply because he was one of several Punters that felt she was over priced, and also tried to support his argument when you attempted to ridicule him.

The only facts I can see are that you have clearly built up an image in your own head for this WG. An image which has nothing to do with the details of the one and only vey brief review we have for her on UKP. It's seems to be built of assumptions and fabricated from your imagination, solely based on some unrevealing pictures and a profile with skant information. She charges £280 and describes herself as a high class companion, so it must be true, because WG's never lie on their profiles. Future reviews may reveal that she is indeed wonderful and worth showering with cash and expensive gifts. But for now you have no idea of this WG's VFM as you have not seen her.   :dash:

Cheers, you've completely debunked this whole argument. And obviously the majority of readers agree with you, so it's not really worth going in circles over, other than to ensure that newbies know what prices are reasonable.

As for this particular SP, there's also this, which eliminates the idea that £280 will magically unlock some sort of "External Link/Members Only" experience, far beyond what reasonably priced SPs offer.

Trust me I saw her a while ago, prices weren’t this insane, she was good at sucking dick and was submissive but not an attractive pussy and kinda average fuck....

Offline Jerk Chicken

I did review but my old account got shut as I questioned why the site calls Oxford the south east.

Oh okay.

When did you see her as this profile was created last month. Assumevit must have been under her old profile name that OP mentions.

Anyway it would be good if you could add more meat to the bone in terms of looks body stats and if you got CIM/SWALLOW so other punters can decide if she is worth a punt £280/ph. As things stand we have little to go on apart from a few pace pics, no body stats and on face value her pussy is not being filled with punter's dicks 7 days a week.

Offline hebefest

Well, I really liked her. 
In answer to the Q on dfk, I didn't sample that particular service (or indeed many others, more fool me).  It did feel like a luxury / courtesan style experience, so Mr Jerk Chicken's instincts certainly do tally with my experience (yours may vary of course).

Here is her other profile / reviews
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15409

She had a year or so break so possibly came back with a new outlook on life, who knows!

Offline Payyourwaymate

In answer to the Q on dfk, I didn't sample that particular service (or indeed many others, more fool me).  It did feel like a luxury / courtesan style experience, so Mr Jerk Chicken's instincts certainly do tally with my experience (yours may vary of course).

She had a year or so break so possibly came back with a new outlook on life, who knows!

Looking at her old review pictures, I retract my statement that you could easily find another black girl that looks like her in brixton. Many apologies; she's actually pretty attractive, having a look at her other old pictures if that is what you got when you saw her. She should probably take better, clearer pictures  :dash:. Still would not pay 280 or 200 though.  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 05:29:59 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks OP for updated intel and sharing the links of her previous reviews. They make interesting reading.

@JayEZ2K and in particular @ParMacGroin now you have updated intel by way of 5 reviews it would appear to me, your take on this one was waaaaaay off the mark (although this is no surprise to me) and you may wish to reconsider your position lol!

#justsaying  :D

Offline PatMacGroin

Thanks OP for updated intel and sharing the links of her previous reviews. They make interesting reading.

@JayEZ2K and in particular @ParMacGroin now you have updated intel by way of 5 reviews it would appear to me, your take on this one was waaaaaay off the mark (although this is no surprise to me) and you may wish to reconsider your position lol!

Looking over the reviews for that previous profile, the number of positives do indicate several punters have been satisfied with her.

The details provided still raise a number of doubts in my mind (including 1 obvious Tout review and two reviews from the same punter, one of which was a positive even though he cancelled without receiving any services). They don't seem to be describing the services and attitude that I would expect of a £200+ p/h WG. Little more than a pleasant, basic vanilla service with a number of negative tones that the reviewers have decided to ignore overall (e.g. smokers breath, no DFK, to name a couple).

Seems like her support is not based on her service level, but she appeals to some punters that are willing to pay the extra for a Brit with her particular look. Doesn't change my mind that she's over priced and not value for money. Even the most enthusiastic reviewer says he would not pay that much to see her again.

As always, it's every ones personal choice. JC, you are welcome to give her your money if you want to. I wont, and I don't see any thing here to convince me of your argument that higher prices indicates a superior WG.

Offline JayEZ2K

Why would I reconsider my position? My initial position still stands; at nearly £300 ph she is overpriced.

The second issue was the fact that you were promoting this high-priced SP without any supporting evidence. Your logic was lacking, and additional reviews doesn't change the fact that you were prematurely promoting this SP as a high "league" "courtesan" based on only this vague review. The only reasonable point you've made on this entire thread was when you yourself finally pointed out that there wasn't enough information to decide if she was worth the price. But now you flip-flop again and pretend again that you knew all along (which you didn't).
Anyway it would be good if you could add more meat to the bone in terms of looks body stats and if you got CIM/SWALLOW so other punters can decide if she is worth a punt £280/ph. As things stand we have little to go on apart from a few pace pics, no body stats and on face value her pussy is not being filled with punter's dicks 7 days a week.

Offline unus669

Looking over the reviews for that previous profile, the number of positives do indicate several punters have been satisfied with her.

The details provided still raise a number of doubts in my mind (including 1 obvious Tout review and two reviews from the same punter, one of which was a positive even though he cancelled without receiving any services). They don't seem to be describing the services and attitude that I would expect of a £200+ p/h WG. Little more than a pleasant, basic vanilla service with a number of negative tones that the reviewers have decided to ignore overall (e.g. smokers breath, no DFK, to name a couple).

Seems like her support is not based on her service level, but she appeals to some punters that are willing to pay the extra for a Brit with her particular look. Doesn't change my mind that she's over priced and not value for money. Even the most enthusiastic reviewer says he would not pay that much to see her again.

As always, it's every ones personal choice. JC, you are welcome to give her your money if you want to. I wont, and I don't see any thing here to convince me of your argument that higher prices indicates a superior WG.

+1

I read her old reviews too and agree with your description of her service. All the reviews lacked sufficient intel on how the services were delivered. Anal seemed to be a unicorn, yes it’s on the menu they say but I don’t think the reviewers engaged in it and no hint it was offered  :unknown:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Why would I reconsider my position? My initial position still stands; at nearly £300 ph she is overpriced.

The second issue was the fact that you were promoting this high-priced SP without any supporting evidence. Your logic was lacking, and additional reviews doesn't change the fact that you were prematurely promoting this SP as a high "league" "courtesan" based on only this vague review. The only reasonable point you've made on this entire thread was when you yourself finally pointed out that there wasn't enough information to decide if she was worth the price. But now you flip-flop again and pretend again that you knew all along (which you didn't).

No bro I can snif decent pussy a mile off ... clearly you can't but it is not surprising. You don't punt at this level or SPs with half a brain who can hold a decent convo. I reiterate there is nothing wrong with that some punters just need a hole where has some want a little bit more. You're sounding like a scratched record. OP paid £200. Both he and I have said £280 is too much. All my comments are based on £200 price point NOT £280. Get your facts right bro and come proper!!!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 07:06:00 am by Jerk Chicken »

Offline Jerk Chicken

I have already clearly stated I would not pay those rates. My challenge was that it was clear to me @JayEZ2K was using IMHO flakey reasoning to dismiss this SP and her price point (and I think that is simply because he does not punt at this level) without recognising what she brings to the table.

Just to put this out there I have always found part time hoes and/or those with an outside career always give me a better fuck! She clearly falls into that category.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 07:25:24 am by Jerk Chicken »