Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TiiaFrancesca44k (Hackney)  (Read 1638 times)

2 review(s) for tiiafrancesca44k (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for misstress-chantelle (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
2 review(s) for bustychantelle44j (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Flush

I was craving some BBW tits and decided to send Tiia a message.

Profile below:

External Link/Members Only

Communication: Was prompt and we agreed a time and I met within the hour. I wasn't too far off.

Introduction: She made me wait outside for a bit after I messaged her at multiple intervals about my proximity to her place.
I stood in front of the entrance for a bit and the neighbors were looking at me like they knew why I was there.

Action: I got in and she dressed a long dress that could pass as a PJ. The room was filthy with things all over the floor. I am disorderly but this was another level of filth.
We agreed on the paperwork and she deposited her proceeds in a different room.

I undressed and then she grabbed my junk and started sucking it. This was so promising, I got so hard all I wanted to do after that was smash. I told her to lie down. She went on her back like a corpse and turned her face side ways. It felt very uncomfortable and I was lost inside her. I bent her legs over and a pungent smell started emanating. I decided I wanted a tit fuck. She didn't know what to do with her tits, it was very disappointing. I asked her to give me a hand job while I grabbed her tits.

After I came, we started talking and she was very cordial. She asked me to give her a positive review as I was leaving  :lol: I was like okay. Great! This was as bad as they get.

Offline scutty brown

two negatives on AW for fucking people about when they'd arrived and were waiting for the address.

Offline peter purves

After I came, we started talking and she was very cordial. She asked me to give her a positive review as I was leaving  :lol: I was like okay. Great! This was as bad as they get.

Interesting! Since wasn't she banned from UKP
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review OP.

So many times we read "I was greeted by a shithole of a punting room"

I cannot tell the last time I read the punter went on to have a great punt and/or the SP had good hygiene. I hope your review will serve as another warning to us all. WALK!

Trust you next punt is a good un :)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:43:52 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline peter purves

Thanks for the review OP.

So many times we read "I was greeted by a shithole of a punting room"

I cannot tell the last time I read the punter went on to have a great punt and/or the SP had good hygiene. I hope your review will serve as another warning to us all. WALK!

Trust you next punt is a good un :)

I am in full agreement that there is a strong correlation between the Stig of the Dump location and the quality of service you are gonna get. The only exception is if you are after a 'dirty shag' then the venue can compliment the punt  :P ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

Wow, apologies for the bad punt - the poor hygiene ie smell etc I cant get over...its not that bad mate look after yourself wash up use the right female toiletries FFS Boots even do deals from time to time JEEZ....

Offline The_Don