Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Devon - Exeter  (Read 3773 times)

2 review(s) for Emily Devon (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dandare1965

External Link/Members Only

I saw Emily a couple of months ago when I was just in need of a bit of attention.  Communication was great via phone, I was in the area and called her up saying i was 20 minutes away and was she available, she asked for 30 minutes to get ready and that was it I was on my way.

Emily is EXACTLY as in her profile pictures and description.  She is a lovely friendly lady and enjoys what she does.  I booked 30 minutes and paid £50 on arrival.  Emily has a bedroom for clients appropriately decked out with mirrors and en-suite wet room.  I particularly enjoyed her watching me as I showered as she had lust in
her eyes. 

I just wanted a 30 minute blow job.  Out of the shower and a quick dry off, Emily reached for a condom, I asked for OWO which she obliged.  The only strange thing being that even though she had watched me shower she still used a wet wipe.  She told me that she got checked every 3 months and was certified clean.

After freeing her boobs for a fondle I lay on the bed and just enjoyed Emily's mouth.  She gives one of the best blow jobs I have had and uses about as many techniques as there are.  Each time I got close I got her to ease off and she seemed to enjoy the power she had over me.  25 minutes of this I stopped telling her and she enjoyed increasing her efforts until I couldn't hold back any longer and came in her mouth.  After taking every last bit, she discretely left to the en-suite.  A clean up, chat and shower and I was on my way having had my bit of pampering.

Emily may not be everyone's cup of tea, she is 63 and not a stunner.  However she has a lovely smile, great personality and enjoys what she does offering a very professional service, when her mouth isn't occupied she is very chatty.

Online anonymouse72

Not my cup of tea but good to hear you had a good time. Could the thread below possibly refer to her place?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262379.0

Offline Darlinpunter

I've never had the pleasure myself but I do remember this External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've never had the pleasure myself but I do remember this External Link/Members Only

Thanks for that. From her profile I'm guessing she's still in the same place or at least the same village. Fair play to her.
At least her rates have come down. :lol:

Offline houseboot

Not my cup of tea but good to hear you had a good time. Could the thread below possibly refer to her place?

No

Offline streetstroler

Blimey is she still going, I've seen her twice, years ago, not bad.

Offline fredfunkster

Emily gives an excellent blowjob, a real face-fucking technique - in the top 3 ever, if she swallowed it would be incredible. Competition would be from Eva-Jayne, who did chug down the lot, and the greatly missed asweetsubslave..

Offline houseboot

Offline meatywsg

No, I’ve seen Emily myself once, found the BJ quite toothy, I did review.

Offline oap69

I saw Emily several times between 2011 and 2017, have to agree that she does give a good blowjob.
Haven't returned since, as on the last two visits I found she was getting crotchety, perhaps it might have been on bad days.