Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy from Shifnal  (Read 2210 times)

Offline shroplad

Has anyone been to see Jessy recently just wondered if the service still as good as ever

Offline Beamer

Has anyone been to see Jessy recently just wondered if the service still as good as ever

Is she back from Thailand?

Offline shroplad

Yes I believe so as she is advertised on viva street

Offline r1965h

She was available in Shifnal last week.

Offline watsey

Cant imagine that it would change. She has a good long term track record.

Offline Beamer

Cant imagine that it would change. She has a good long term track record.

Absolutely agree with you.
She is not everybody's cup of tea but for FBSM I don't think you can get any better.
I have been seeing her for probably the best part of 10 years.  (Although time gets more difficult for me to remember!!!)

Offline shroplad

Very true Watsey not seen her for a while so was hoping someone had recently to endorse that

Offline wolves lad

My mate lives in Shifnal and apparently the green door is the talk of the town (I nearly died when he told me, as nobody knows about my punting life).

Love seeing her but I won’t be going back until she moves on (if she ever does).

Offline Beamer

My mate lives in Shifnal and apparently the green door is the talk of the town (I nearly died when he told me, as nobody knows about my punting life).

Love seeing her but I won’t be going back until she moves on (if she ever does).

Oh dear!
There are/were a couple of Cafes close to the Green door.......It didn't matter to me but might also add to anxiety levels for some.

Offline shed

Probably most of the places we visit are the talk of the town or neighbourhood when we may think they are discreet. That's why I punt outside of my local area and then I don't give a toss who sees me..

Offline shroplad

Blimey didn’t know the “Green Door” had reached such a level of notoriety in Shifnal, mind you not much else seems to go on there nevertheless this news makes it somewhere where I shall probably be cautious about visiting again

Offline temptation

Carry a clipboard if you're sensitive about being watched.  :D

Offline watsey

Offline Madone1

It would be nice if Jessy moved to a new nicer location her current set up is fit for purpose but is looking very worn out and I can't imagine she would be happy with the gossip about the green door as she never offers more then a rub and tug but we all know bullshit spreads.

Offline shroplad

Very true Madone and I agree new nicer premises would certainly enhance her service as well as providing renewed discreetness

Offline Beamer

It would be nice if Jessy moved to a new nicer location her current set up is fit for purpose but is looking very worn out and I can't imagine she would be happy with the gossip about the green door as she never offers more then a rub and tug but we all know bullshit spreads.

Actually,  when you compare to the local competition it's not good.
Also, Lana in Telford needs to stop using the kitchen and kitchen floor.
The facilities at Star in Telford just about ok apart from the public entrance.  UGH  !
Same comments about Thai Moon in Shrewsbury and Orchid in Wellington.
Add the same girls offering nothing new and you end up with a punting wilderness. 

Offline Lambretta61!!

It’s very quiet there though to be fair. Never seen any neighbours around. I think it’s okay.  Parking biggest issue for me.   

Offline Beamer

It’s very quiet there though to be fair. Never seen any neighbours around. I think it’s okay.  Parking biggest issue for me.

I always park in the car park behind the Coop. Never had a problem. Agree about lack of neighbours.

Offline temptation

If I remember rightly (it's been a while since I went) the green door is just an entrance into a area with a few flats in it. How anyone can presume everyone who goes through it is going to be wanked off by Jessy doesn't make sense.

Offline GingerNuts

If I remember rightly (it's been a while since I went) the green door is just an entrance into a area with a few flats in it. How anyone can presume everyone who goes through it is going to be wanked off by Jessy doesn't make sense.

A Thai lady lives there and people will regularly see single men going in. Conclusions will be drawn and, at least in this case, they're not wrong.

Offline Beamer

A Thai lady lives there and people will regularly see single men going in. Conclusions will be drawn and, at least in this case, they're not wrong.

If you mean Jessy lives there, you are wrong.

She lives in much nicer accommodation the other end of Shifnal.

Offline GingerNuts

If you mean Jessy lives there, you are wrong.

She lives in much nicer accommodation the other end of Shifnal.

Then the locals will be aware a Thai lady spends time there and there are a lot of gentleman callers. Probably more reason for curiosity and the same conclusion will be drawn.

Offline Beamer

Clearly GingerNuts is of a different opinion  :hi:

Offline GingerNuts

Clearly GingerNuts is of a different opinion  :hi:

Whatever the nature of the property her operation has clearly attracted attention.

Offline Beamer

It would be a nuisance if this "noise" closed her down. She is by far the No1 SP for many of us.
When she was in Albrighton she had a problem which is why she ended up in the grubby place off Tettenhall Road.

Offline shed

It would be a nuisance if this "noise" closed her down. She is by far the No1 SP for many of us.
When she was in Albrighton she had a problem which is why she ended up in the grubby place off Tettenhall Road.

I agree totally with this comment. I saw Jessy a few times many years ago before I joined here and not only does she give a great service but she is a proud lady and mum. Obviously working hard to provide for her family here and in Thailand. This site can be constructive but there is another side that it can be destructive by giving either false or inaccurate information before being very clear of the facts. This is an example of that and I agree if she gets wind of this, particularly if some idiot tells her, she will be off.

Offline Beamer

I agree totally with this comment. I saw Jessy a few times many years ago before I joined here and not only does she give a great service but she is a proud lady and mum. Obviously working hard to provide for her family here and in Thailand. This site can be constructive but there is another side that it can be destructive by giving either false or inaccurate information before being very clear of the facts. This is an example of that and I agree if she gets wind of this, particularly if some idiot tells her, she will be off.

Absolutely right Shed. The only losers then will be us. I hope wolves lad was accurate with his comments??
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 05:40:46 pm by Beamer »

Offline shroplad

To be fair on the evidence of my last visit which was sometime ago the place had a tacky feel to it on the outside and inside (the bathroom was very untidy and not that clean) and while I too found parking somewhere where you would feel inconspicuous I always had the feeling in the back of my mind that if spotted entering or leaving it was known what the reason was for, she is a grand lady who in my opinion should look for some nicer premises to operate as I’m sure most of us would not mind a little extra travelling to see her in a plush pad with shower facilities......she would make more money that way imo

Offline shed

To be fair on the evidence of my last visit which was sometime ago the place had a tacky feel to it on the outside and inside (the bathroom was very untidy and not that clean) and while I too found parking somewhere where you would feel inconspicuous I always had the feeling in the back of my mind that if spotted entering or leaving it was known what the reason was for, she is a grand lady who in my opinion should look for some nicer premises to operate as I’m sure most of us would not mind a little extra travelling to see her in a plush pad with shower facilities......she would make more money that way imo

In my opinion you are making this "noise" louder and louder which can be guaranteed some OP will communicate to Jessy. Best thing to do is close this thread now before fellow Ops just keep adding meaningless posts such as yours. Without thinking of the potential consequences.

Offline wolves lad

Absolutely right Shed. The only losers then will be us. I hope wolves lad was accurate with his comments??

Very accurate and I haven’t elaborated on whole conversation had.

Offline temptation

It's a shame someone has already said they won't go back because of this green door talk of the town comment.
It certainly wouldn't stop me going back it's an entrance to flats ffs if any nosey neighbour jumps to the conclusion that any single male is obviously going to see the Thai bird I'm pretty sure that's their problem caused by their sad life not anyone else's problem. They need to get in more.

Offline watsey

I agree with Beamer. Stop the chat about it and let sleeping dogs lye. We don't want to loose another good SP in this area. If you are not comfortable with the access don't go there but don't put Jessy in a difficult situation.

Offline shroplad

Agree Watsey, despite my observations I would probably have little hesitation in seeing Jessy sometime in the future

Offline Jazzy yamyam

Yes  :thumbsup: Jessy is back in Shifnal, i went to see her Saturday afternoon, very good massage she still follows the same routine

Offline GingerNuts

Yes  :thumbsup: Jessy is back in Shifnal, i went to see her Saturday afternoon, very good massage she still follows the same routine

A good opportunity for your first review.

Offline shroplad

Think most of us know what her usual routine is  :)

Offline GingerNuts

Think most of us know what her usual routine is  :)

Are you discouraging him from posting a review?

Offline Jazzy yamyam

I have seen Jessy a number of times, drive into Shifnal town and parked at the back of the Winking Frog. Texted Jessy that i was walking from car park she said she would open the door latch.

Walked on the high st towards Wolverhampton, green door on the right, pushed it open and then open the second door at the bottom of the stairs. Jessy waiting at the top of the stairs, went in paid and stripped off and lay face down on massage table.

She started with the feet and legs with the occasional stroke of the old boy, opens my legs a little wider so that she can climb onto table and use crotch and legs.
Then it was a wipe down of the oils, then her hands began to hover over my body hairs and it was very sensual and arousing feeling especially around the balls, after turning over bit more of a massage and i was ready, more oil over the old boy and a gentle massage which speeds up with her other hand to stop me shooting into the ceiling. :angelgirl:

Then it was a thorough clean up with wet wipes and paper towels :thumbsup:

Offline Madone1

I have seen Jessy a number of times, drive into Shifnal town and parked at the back of the Winking Frog. Texted Jessy that i was walking from car park she said she would open the door latch.

Walked on the high st towards Wolverhampton, green door on the right, pushed it open and then open the second door at the bottom of the stairs. Jessy waiting at the top of the stairs, went in paid and stripped off and lay face down on massage table.

She started with the feet and legs with the occasional stroke of the old boy, opens my legs a little wider so that she can climb onto table and use crotch and legs.
Then it was a wipe down of the oils, then her hands began to hover over my body hairs and it was very sensual and arousing feeling especially around the balls, after turning over bit more of a massage and i was ready, more oil over the old boy and a gentle massage which speeds up with her other hand to stop me shooting into the ceiling. :angelgirl:

Then it was a thorough clean up with wet wipes and paper towels :thumbsup:

Yep that's a 1 hour booking with Jessy satisfying if not a bit repetitive should really move this over to the review section.

Offline jodman

Offline shroplad

That’s what I find...excellent service but too repetitive so my visits are few and far between but for a first timer hard to beat

Offline shed

That’s what I find...excellent service but too repetitive so my visits are few and far between but for a first timer hard to beat

How would you want her to change her technique so that it's not the same as previous visits. Obviously within the boundaries acceptable to her which is massage and he
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 09:25:47 pm by shed »

Offline shroplad

If you read my comment there is no suggestion that she should change her technique

Offline shed

If you read my comment there is no suggestion that she should change her technique

Apologies maybe I misunderstood. Thought you said she was too repetitive which I interpreted that she used the same technique for every massage..

Offline Beamer

Apologies maybe I misunderstood. Thought you said she was too repetitive which I interpreted that she used the same technique for every massage..

I can confirm that she doesn't always use the same technique.
She has surprised me the last couple of times which was very pleasant! :hi:

Offline r1965h

She does use the same technique and it's very good. However it is repetitive which is the reason that I don't go to see her too often.

I think this is the same as what Shroplad said, at least that's how I interpreted his comments.

Offline r1965h

I started typing that before Beamer's comments. Always been the same for me.

Might have to ask for the Beamer technique next time.