Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Canary Wharf  (Read 3333 times)

Offline chalkie

Hi guys,

Will be in Canary Wharf on business for a couple of weeks from next week.

Any recommendations? I have hotstefanie and Kylie Flirt on my hotlist. Anyone else I should be considering? I don't have any weird and wonderful needs, just after a fun hour in the company of someone young and hot....!

Offline herbie007

Hi Chalkie

Melanie is hot, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a good time with her, she looks like a young Naomi Campbell. 

Offline Bartolomeo

I havent seen her yet, but loads of people have recommended her in the past, she seems to work at least couple days in canary wharf almost every week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hornydevil247

I can recommend Hazel Kitty. She is now in the Canary Wharf Area and she has a few reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only

Offline King Nuts

You could do a lot worse than External Link/Members Only

Have seen her a fair few times. Never less than top notch. She is and does what it says on the tin.

Offline Bond

You could do a lot worse than External Link/Members Only

Have seen her a fair few times. Never less than top notch. She is and does what it says on the tin.

I've seen Natalie too and I support KN's recommendation (with all due respect as he is certainly a more senior member and a more prolific contributor to this forum).

I've seen Kylie Flirt when she used to work in West Kensington and won't hesitate to recommend her as well.

Of the two, if it was going to be a one-off experience I would choose Natalie as she is more . . . 'classy' perhaps?

If I was only going to have three days in London, and had to choose between two sessions with Natalie and three with Kylie . . . I would choose Kylie.

Offline chalkie

Thanks guys - much appreciated!

Offline Meursault

I havent seen her yet, but loads of people have recommended her in the past, she seems to work at least couple days in canary wharf almost every week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+1
Haven't seen her for a couple of years, but she was a hot, friendly GFE, who still seems popular.

Offline Sedlmayer

Another recommendation for Natalie Minx -a lovely, sexy, genuine girl. Curvy with gorgeous breasts and always wears lovely lingerie  :lol: She is the only girl that I am still prepared to pay £150/hr for. Nice flat, convenient for DLR (Blackwall). Well worth a visit  :yahoo:

Offline BOY_ABOUT_TOWN

Bigger was going to see her but she's put her rates up!