Author Topic: Lucy Natural Therapy Cotteridge  (Read 2043 times)

Offline ChartPen

First of all my thanks to all who have reviewed Lucy before - I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Cotteridge is normally a bit out of the way for me but I found myself near the middle of town recently with a bit of time on my hands so, based on some quality recent reviews, I thought I’d take a ride out.

 External Link/Members Only

Text early in the day to ask who was working and was given 3 names including Lucy. Once I knew I was available phoned to request appt with Lucy to be told not available but after a bit of an awkward chat due to the poor English (hers not mine  :rolleyes:) turned out that Lucy would be available about 30 mins after my suggested time.

Fair to say the drive out from town to the shop used up a good chunk of the time. Parked up round the corner and sat in the car for a few mins before strolling round to the shop. Rang the bell and let in fairly quickly. Was told Lucy would be another few minutes and to take a seat.

Approx 5 mins wait until Lucy lead the previous customer out and greeted me. Led me to the room, clean enough and fit for purpose with sturdy, low massage bed. She gave my ass a squeeze on the way into the room. Asked for 1 hour, paid the £40 and she went off to stash while I undressed and got on the table.

Lucy is as described in many other reviews. Short, slim Chinese approx 40. Pleasant enough looking. Happy and smiley.

Her massage technique is different to any other I have experienced with almost every stroke ending with a CC swipe or a tickle of the under carriage. Very sensual whilst still being a reasonable massage.

Within a few minutes I started to have a feel of her legs an bum over her short skirt as she came close to my hands. Politely asked if it was ok for me to touch and she agreed so very soon I was running my hands over her ass under the skirt and then started to play with her pussy over her knickers and managed to get a hand inside for a play. She said she was getting horny and she was starting to get wet.

I was completely hard throughout as then whole experience was so sensual. On the turn a bit of a massage of the belly and some strokes of the cock and balls, asked her to go slow as I was so turned on. She switched to B2B (we hadn’t discussed this but I knew what to expect from other reviews so not too worried about being ripped off). She had stripped on the turn and alternated between tits rubbing my cock and using her hands. Had a good play with those tips and a good suck on he large nipples all while still playing with her pussy.

Asked to lick her pussy so she climbed on facing my feet and lowered it to my face. She made all the right noises and based on the twitching going on think she enjoyed herself. In the meantime she did carry on playing with my cock but in all honesty I was in no shape to retain control and soon came.

Cleaned me up thoroughly and helped me on with all my clothes.

Asked how much for the extras and as mentioned was £40.

Was in pretty much the full hour and left fully satisfied.



Offline handy62

Banned reason: Can't accept the rules on STIs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shiptonlad

Agree. Apparently the other girl there this week called Jun Jun is just as good. One report said she did blow job too.

Online Jasonk71

Agree. Apparently the other girl there this week called Jun Jun is just as good. One report said she did blow job too.
Seen JunJun last week. She refused to do owo but did do rimming

Offline shiptonlad

Apologies. Sorry for spreading inaccurate information. In other respects your report suggests she was on a par with Lucy. It is impressive to have two good ones at the same time.

Offline oldmanking

Gonna see if I can get to see this Jun-Jun tomorrow.  Hoping for a different exit than last time with Lucy though, where there was one guy sat in reception (hiding his face with his hand) as I walked out, then nearly collided with another guy as I was shown out the door....  Would have been hilarious as a comedy sketch, but not so much while trying to make a quiet escape onto a busy main road in an area where I'm known fairly well.

Offline shiptonlad

I went back to see Lucy yesterday. Paid for 40 minutes was there for £70. Very similar service to my earlier review. Had a great time. She should be there for a few more weeks. I will definitely be back.

Offline shiptonlad

Sorry that should read 70 minutes. I paid £30 + £40.