Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal like Marmite you either love it or hate it.  (Read 8361 times)

Offline david4u

My concern is her age which she has quoted 22 years but I am not sure by seeing her pics. Just my thought!

Offline monkeybucket

Thanks, might have to try hotnhornyblonde out. Looked at the other girl and i think I'd be too scared and intimated by her to even be able to "stand to attention" 
Biglad scared by a girl she's only 5ft nowt. lol but i agree i shall be sampling hot blonde when i can come up with a reason to go the sheffield.

Offline david4u

Biglad, do let us know and I'll visit her as well. Thanks.

BigLad89

Biglad scared by a girl she's only 5ft nowt. lol but i agree i shall be sampling hot blonde when i can come up with a reason to go the sheffield.

granted im 6ft 7in, built like.....well a twig really lol if i get there first, i will be report back for you  :thumbsup:

Offline monkeybucket

6ft7 bloody hell... well hope it goes well...don;t be a girl just dive right in and give her a call.. what's the worst that happens an impromptu visit to nandos at meadowhall?

tigertiger

you rate her highly then mate?
Start from Gabriella (of Bunnies of Leeds) in Leeds......

Sadgit

100% AAA+

All my visits with WG are 100% A-LEVEL.
Most are surprised Im not interested in their kebab...

Ps A+ with lube is a big turn off for me and I always make sure WG are ok with NO lube.

vorian

100% AAA+

Ps A+ with lube is a big turn off for me and I always make sure WG are ok with NO lube.

Why the interest in A without lube,  what's the extra benefit?

Offline mh

Why the interest in A without lube,  what's the extra benefit?

The noise  :scare:

Offline akauya

100% AAA+

Big danger of condom splitting with no lube   :thumbsdown:

vorian

That was my thought,  :unknown:

Offline mh

Perhaps he always makes sure they are OK with no condom as well as no lube.  :sarcastic:

Sadgit

Should explain,
Condoms come  pre-lubricated and that's normally enough, I dont mind a little lube to grease the path but some girls put on more than a vet would use to go shoulder deep up a cows arse.

Why as little lube as possible.... I like pounding tight ass and I like her to feel pounded...personal choice

vorian

Should explain,
Condoms come  pre-lubricated and that's normally enough, I dont mind a little lube to grease the path but some girls put on more than a vet would use to go shoulder deep up a cows arse.

Why as little lube as possible.... I like pounding tight ass and I like her to feel pounded...personal choice

Oh, I see, an anal pounding with minimal lube, makes sense.

Sadgit

Of course it makes sense....If the girl thinks its going to be a tight fit or might hurt they use extra lube (just like the vet)
The more lube, the less friction etc etc etc
Once the condom is sufficiently lubed any additional lube (surplus to requirement of stopping it from breaking) only serves to lessen the pounding.

I think your going to find it hard to pound a girl anal or otherwise that's all lubed up.
So from my experience I dont like "excessive" lube....just enough for protection is all thats required. 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 06:03:16 pm by Sadgit »

Offline dandaley

quite vorian what a stupid post by Sadgit, heading for a split and a trip to the gum with that one  :thumbsdown:

Sadgit

quite vorian what a stupid post by Sadgit, heading for a split and a trip to the gum with that one  :thumbsdown:

There are guys out there doing OWO FK etc.
I dont take any risk whatsoever with exchange of body fluids

Admit there is a risk involved but if you know of a 100% risk free punt please share.

Sadgit

Unless Im the only guy that gets enjoyment out of pounding a girl not sure why my statement is so hard for some people to understand.

Also not sure why they choose to ignore that I have said Im happy with enough lube to provide protection !!!

If the issue is with pounding I find it hard to believe punters are surprised to hear someone admit to enjoying pounding.
Whether you pound pussy or arse the more vigorous your action the higher the risk of splitting condoms.

So whats the problem ??

vorian

There are guys out there doing OWO FK etc.
I dont take any risk whatsoever with exchange of body fluids

Admit there is a risk involved but if you know of a 100% risk free punt please share.

As you said there is no such thing as a completely risk free punt. All anyone can do is reduce the risks as they personally see fit.

Sadgit

As you said there is no such thing as a completely risk free punt. All anyone can do is reduce the risks as they personally see fit.

Totally agree.

Just thought it appeared as if I was being reckless with regard to safety precautions and nothing is further from the truth.
I thought I made it clear I that I didnt like "excessive" lube "surplus" to requirement etc.

The requirement being safety as that's the only purpose of the lube.

Thats not the same as NO lube or minimal lube that doesn't offer safety.

My statement is no more lube than necessary...once its safe (as safe as any punt can be)...its safe....RIGHT

Think I may have been misunderstood .....not that it matters as we are all strangers :-)

Offline haystacks79

I can't say that I either love or hate anal. I've had some great anal sex in the past, but it's not high on my priorities list when punting, and it's only featured in one punt so far.

domino131

Does anyone else find with marmite that it makes you really need a cup of tea to follow?  Probably the same with anal I imagine.

Pompoy123

Marmite makes me gag along with Redbull. However along with anal I am willing to suffer for the right lady :)