Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - Thai massage Clifton St, Cardiff  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Nice-dr

External Link/Members Only

Managed to arranged an appointment with jasmine at Clifton street. There is shop name but not in the advert. Let’s call it Clifton st shop for now.

There are 2 ladies. Jasmine and Nicha. Someone already posted a review on Nicha. Jasmine attended to me. She is a pretty lady.  She has an advert in vivastreet and the services offered is more.

The massage is £40/hour. Into the room, naked on table and the massage started. I asked for firm massage but it is soft. I would classed it as relaxing type. She did try a few moments on form but did not get long. This jasmine is not the jasmine from Swansea or marigold. 

Now some of you here have been to Thai massage and some attended the real Thai massage in Thailand. You know a good massage is structured e.g. shoulder to legs and from side to side and symmetrically. I did not quite get from jasmine. If you want a good massage then find somewhere else.
Turned over at about 35mins, and she asked if I saw the advert on gumtree or vivastreet. I said gumtree end she said okay. I asked if there is any difference and this was where I know that she can offer more.

She does off b2b, fully naked at £90 with 30mins Thai massage and 30mins b2b. I will let you decide if you think £90 is worth it.

Jasmine is a pretty lady, fit and with nice soft boobs. She is 38 and not 28. She like youthful. She would rest her boobs on my face when she massage my head. Amazing. By the time I knew about the extras, there was only 20mins minutes left. I asked her to give me 30mins but she has a booking next. So, nothing. She did not offered hj. I think money is better spent on b2b.

If you do a search on vivastreet, you will see quite a few Thai ladies offering b2b. Nicky is offer an hour for £80.

I won’t go back for Thai massage because she can’t do firm massage but I certainly would like to try the b2b for 30mins at £60. 

« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 07:20:36 pm by Nice-dr »