Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - fbsm - Dashwood Avenue - High Wycombe.  (Read 4105 times)

Online shiptonlad

This was my 4th visit to this place. All four positive. Different girl each time.
Emma 26 year old very pretty Chinese girl. Booked 45 minutes for £30. She had very little English. Decent medium massage for half an hour. Body to body offered at 30 minute point £40 readily accepted. Lovely petite body small boobs hairy bush. Good body to body and was allowed to lick pussy - no fingers. The happy ending was superb. Unfortunately she will be gone by tomorrow. The other girl Wendy looked decent too.

Online shiptonlad

Online shiptonlad

Offline Goldfinch

Online shiptonlad

That's ok. I had wondered whether to post or not. Didn't want to be accused of touting!

Offline Wycombite

Thank you for touting the business. It will be much appreciated by the hags.
Banned reason: where to begin.......
Banned by: Head1

Online shiptonlad

We all know you have a thing about this place.

Offline Wycombite

We all know about your vested interest in this place as well.

Online shiptonlad

Please enlighten me. My only vested interest is a decent massage and a good time. See my reviews on other places totally unconnected with Dahwood. I've looked for yours.

Offline contentguy

We all know about your vested interest in this place as well.

What do we all ‘know’ about this accusation?

I gotta say, have you considered contributing something rather than asking for advice and criticising others posts?  You’re looking like a leech twat to me right now.  But worse than that, you’re calling out members for dishonest reviews.

Though you offer no basis for such criticism, which may or may not be accurate.
BUT, you may garner some credibility if you offered some value yourself.

You’re looking dodgy as f#ck to me.

Guy

« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 08:37:41 pm by contentguy »

Offline Wycombite

And here we have the arbitration by another tout. I never asked your "credible" views nor advice. You could not provide a drop of sperm even if you had one. The other tout and you must learn everyone has their preferences.
I did not like the experience of those hags but you 2 seem to like to play with those with one foot in the grave. Your choices. If I did not write a review, that is my choice. Stop demanding something like someone owes you anything.

Now jog along and enjoy more dead people.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
And here we have the arbitration by another tout. I never asked your "credible" views nor advice. You could not provide a drop of sperm even if you had one. The other tout and you must learn everyone has their preferences.
I did not like the experience of those hags but you 2 seem to like to play with those with one foot in the grave. Your choices. If I did not write a review, that is my choice. Stop demanding something like someone owes you anything.

Here we have the arbitration by a moderator, you are out of order. The fact you haven't bothered to do your own review gives you have zero credibility on this thread.

This site works by sharing information and if you'd bothered to read the rules you would see members are expected to do just that. You need to change your attitude and start making some form of useful contributions or you won't be here long.

The rules are here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0 The important ones being #1 and#27.

1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favoritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Now jog along and try to be a useful member.

Offline contentguy

I can't decide what's missing in your rant, sanity or sobriety. :drinks: or  :wackogirl:

I suspect it won't matter for much longer.

Guy

Offline bhudda

I can't decide what's missing in your rant, sanity or sobriety. :drinks: or  :wackogirl:

I suspect it won't matter for much longer.

Guy

He has a history of being an idiot and seems to feel the need to prove it again once in a while.

Offline contentguy

He has a history of being an idiot and seems to feel the need to prove it again once in a while.

He appears to have multiple screws loose, and as you suggest, is going out of his way to evidence that.

I hope he’ll take daviemac’s advice, though his retort to my post that I’m a tout for sharing information suggests his heart isn’t fully in this site’s ethos.

We’ll see.

Guy

Offline Wycombite

You 2 touts looks rather cute  :kissgirl: holding hands and ranting together trying to pimp out your ugly old hags.

I just thought to let you know that your brothel is under surveillance and under investigation for illegaly trafficked old hags as of now.
In the light of recent events of the discovery of dead migrants in the lorry, it is everyone's duty to report other such businesses like the one you tout for, to be scrutinised and investigated for money laundering and tax purposes. So the next time you 2 are welcoming "guests" into your establishment, Do Be Careful, Won't you?  :coolgirl:

Offline Wycombite

Daviemac.
As a moderator, you ought to moderate and not bully people into leaving reviews. If someone criticised someone else's suspected touting then rather than pandering to their beat, atleast moderate rather than feed your ego and threaten to revoke memberships.
You must have a real high pedestal to think that I cannot rejoin using different name etc. Stick to moderating and not bullying. You could not moderate the language of your other snowflake pansies on this thread and you have the cheek to to call yourself arbitrar.  :hi:

Offline bhudda

You 2 touts looks rather cute  :kissgirl: holding hands and ranting together trying to pimp out your ugly old hags.

I just thought to let you know that your brothel is under surveillance and under investigation for illegaly trafficked old hags as of now.
In the light of recent events of the discovery of dead migrants in the lorry, it is everyone's duty to report other such businesses like the one you tout for, to be scrutinised and investigated for money laundering and tax purposes. So the next time you 2 are welcoming "guests" into your establishment, Do Be Careful, Won't you?  :coolgirl:

You do realise that every time you post more silly nonsense on this thread you move this positive review of the place to the top of the page? Maybe it is you that is the tout?  :crazy:

Offline Wycombite

I realise that snowflake touts that run off to complain to the "moderator" won't be touting for so long when their brothel gets raided.

Offline contentguy

I realise that snowflake touts that run off to complain to the "moderator" won't be touting for so long when their brothel gets raided.

DNFTT - woops, I may have inadvertently just done so.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Daviemac.
As a moderator, you ought to moderate and not bully people into leaving reviews. If someone criticised someone else's suspected touting then rather than pandering to their beat, atleast moderate rather than feed your ego and threaten to revoke memberships.
You must have a real high pedestal to think that I cannot rejoin using different name etc. Stick to moderating and not bullying. You could not moderate the language of your other snowflake pansies on this thread and you have the cheek to to call yourself arbitrar.  :hi:

That's exactly what I'm doing, moderating and I'm telling you you are out of order, you are accusing someone who has 16 reviews to his name of touting, just because you have an issue with the place.

I don't call myself anything, nor do I make the rules. if you don't like the rules take it up with Head1, or just log off and don't come back.

You really need to change your attitude or you won't be here long. I can only give you advice, I can't make you take it.

Offline Wycombite

With all due respect, can you please let me know where if at any point was I rude, vulgar or disrespectful to any members above. In my point of view, them both have history for leaving reviews for the same place and always of similar content, which I suspected to be of touting. So I highlighted that. It was them who had the attitude problem by being nasty and yet you hold me as having a problem. I told one of them to jog on after thier nastiness.. I never knew these words constituted as having a bad attitude.

You never resorted to moderating that. You need to hold a fair position if the title of moderator holds any function.

Offline contentguy

With all due respect, can you please let me know where if at any point was I rude, vulgar or disrespectful to any members above. In my point of view, them both have history for leaving reviews for the same place and always of similar content, which I suspected to be of touting. So I highlighted that. It was them who had the attitude problem by being nasty and yet you hold me as having a problem. I told one of them to jog on after thier nastiness.. I never knew these words constituted as having a bad attitude.

You never resorted to moderating that. You need to hold a fair position if the title of moderator holds any function.

So, you're saying that I leave reviews for the same place and that makes me a tout.
Yet, looking at my reviews, I've never reviewed the same place more than once. 

Further, less than half of my reviews are positive, which helps members (such as yourself at the moment) to make intelligent decisions (I think you'll struggle with that) about who to see.

It seems that in your case, care in the community isn't working.

It must be nearly time to call time on this troll who calls me a tout because I post reviews and makes unfounded accusations about others here.  Or shall we let him amuse us for a little longer?

Guy

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

There's nothing in what the others have said that requires any modding, you do come across as dodgy. This is an adults forum, not a place for snowflakes. If you think someone is touting then report it and let the Admin/ mods decide and take the action they feel is warranted.

You obviously have some kind of problem with the place, but bleating on about how they're 'old hags', posting comments such as "You could not provide a drop of sperm even if you had one" and claiming the place is 'under surveillance' is not the way to go.

BTW how do you know it's under surveillance because if it actually is any decent member would start a thread and warn fellow punters.

Now I've given you all the advice I'm going to, take it. 

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
Daviemac.

You must have a real high pedestal to think that I cannot rejoin using different name etc.

You will have a tough job as registration is closed

Offline contentguy

You will have a tough job as registration is closed

Cheers Boss  :thumbsup:

I for one am "missing him already"  :cry:

Guy

Online Fuzzyduck

Cheers Boss  :thumbsup:

I for one am "missing him already"  :cry:

Guy

Wycombite? Cockwombleite more like. What a prick. With an agenda against this establishment beyond the crap service he allegedly received. I was going to interject when he called you a tout (he also did that to another member who didn't slag off the place back in February) but the Management were already on the case. Eyes open for cockwomblesque sleeper accounts.

Offline contentguy

Online shiptonlad

Has he actually been banned or is it just wishful thinking?

Online Fuzzyduck

Huh?  Go have a look at the last post he made, or at his profile.

Offline contentguy

Your wish came true  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 08:17:12 pm by contentguy »

Offline scutty brown

Got to say that this place is being advertised much more widely than usual for a chinese shop. Both websites are six years old

just a few of the online adverts / profiles
External Link/Members Only