Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tactics for fucking a Romanian  (Read 4969 times)

Whore_Monger

Ok "Tactics" is maybe a little over the top, but how do you guys go about fucking a money grabbing romanian and still leave with a smile on your face?

I always go for the 15min quickie option, I'm bagged up and straight into doggystyle before they've got their bra off  :lol: no discussion, I find this is a time wasting tactic.

What about you guys?

Offline HawCotter

What I've found usually works is dropping a few pound coins in front of a big issue seller/harmonica player. They get that enthusiastic about picking it all up that it's easy to slip into Doggy then leave the scene before they even realise what happened, saving you £35 and still achieving the same level of engagement from the said Romanian!

bepi

What I've found usually works is dropping a few pound coins in front of a big issue seller/harmonica player. They get that enthusiastic about picking it all up that it's easy to slip into Doggy then leave the scene before they even realise what happened, saving you £35 and still achieving the same level of engagement from the said Romanian!
Ha Ha nice one!!

Offline Marmalade

An EE is ok occasionally for a quick fuck with a model-looks girl and not spending more than £50. The thing is most of them don't stay, just come for a holiday and a free deportation back or however it goes. Some of the Polish women on the other hand make a real effort. There's a considerable polish community now in Edinburgh and a small Russian one. I'd hate to say that any Romanian community is busy being evicted from a plot of waste land, but I haven't met a Romanian yet that had the slightest interest in Edinburgh.

Offline bangwanin

Brilliant...laughed so much I almost fell off my chair....

Offline scotland19something

a major issue I have is do these EE Romanian girls have male pimps/boyfriends who would screw you over and take your money before you even to see the girls.

Don't get me wrong I'm not stereotyping just conscious nasty bulky pimps about after all the girls might not be here on they're on free will.

like this I submitted https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26077.0 check the photo out - there's a guy in there !
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 07:42:15 pm by scotland19something »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

BootyAddict

Im always cautious. Think i got an std from one ee girl in lss, and trouble with non sauna punts is your taking your phone to call plus cash. Could be worse could be like a gay version of taken if your a good looking punter.

Offline tazman1002001

Wow those middle two look hot...... Have you seen any of them?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tartanspartan

Nahh all have little feedback, plus I got burned by a Romanian a short while back so not too keen in rushing back there in a hurry.

Whore_Monger

Ok seen 3 different Roms over the last 3 weeks alll for 15min quickies, as follows..

:thumbsdown:- Dalry Rd
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Give this one a miss, fucking incredible tits but the rest of her including the attitude lets her down, thinks she's a sexpert.
 :thumbsdown:- Dalry Rd
Again body was ok but attitude wasn't, pouting etc, resented the fact that I put my dick in her but happy to take my money.
 :thumbsup: - Powderhall Rd
Moderately impressed, great arse and the rest is quite nice aswell, ok with touching, once you get your dick in she's quite responsive and gets a good rhythm going in either mish or doggy dare I say she may have enjoyed it although you'd have to ask her, might see again before she fucks off back to the land of the gypsies.

As with all, no OWO, Kissing or general signs of warmth (slight exception for last one), in & out boys, in & out, good luck. :wacko:

Offline Marmalade

Nice reports.

your "moderately impressed" has fucked off.

Whore_Monger

Offline Marmalade

DrChloro

Well played, sir! :lol:

Offline mattylondon

Ok "Tactics" is maybe a little over the top, but how do you guys go about fucking a money grabbing romanian and still leave with a smile on your face?
What about you guys?
As all prostitutes are money grabbing, so the tactics should remain the same! If you're looking for a smile afterwards, try not to jizz in her eye!  :D

Offline J_H

I started off not really believing the anti-Romanian propaganda which I thought was plain prejudice. I was wrong. The first one I met was fine, but since then my experiences were dire. In two cases I walked: did a review (posted here) for the first, meant to do one for the second, but have now forgotten which one it was! Probably doesn’t matter as they B&S with such regularity that it is academic. I actually read all the reviews on UKP, not just Scotland and have noticed a general pattern amongst the Romanians time and time again: B&S, generic profiles (tick every box), not doing services listed despite the punter checking beforehand, dire communications, and bad attitude.
No doubt you can find all these attributes, and a few dangerous robbing bastards as well, amongst every nationality but there seems a far greater the proportion of this happening amongst the Romanian WGs  than any others. From what I have read, the Polish and Czech girls seem to fall roughly into the same good/bad/indifferent proportions as the Scots/English/Welsh, with Hungarians actually seeming to be quite good – admittedly they are a small sample. I would certainly try other EE girls, but Romanians, absolutely never again. Maybe a boycott campaign until they - or their pimps - come to their senses.

Tactics for fucking a Romanian? Avoid.

Offline Marmalade

Spot on J_H.

Nothing against Romanians. If I were visiting their country I'd take them as I find them. It's Romanian prostitutes in the U.K. that bring problems. Snd you're correct I think. Same robotic, calculating, attitude, barely disguised. Almost a "Give me the money but fuck you! There's the bastard 'fuck' that you paid for, you stuck it in, thst counts, now hurry up and fuck off, and of course I tell lies, I'm a Romanian prostitute and that's my job, you piece of shit. What did you expect?? Warmth? Enthusiasm? Fuck off, I'm busy, I have money to count and a pimp to pay!"

They nearly always seem to have such a poor attitude compared to girls from any other country that even the good looking ones seem like a waste of money. The attitude is so recognisable that I'm suspecting that a couple of calculating 'sisters' ofyen discussed on here are Romanian, but claim a variety of other nationalities knowing the bad rep thst Romanians have. (Won't work, girls. It's the attitude that sucks, not the 'R' word. Even AW tries to force Romanians to declare their original nationality.

ok, their country might have had lots of shit upheavals: they might have had a shit life: they might now be claiming that even independents are in danger of being targetted by pimps now Border controls have been further eased. To these heart breaking stories I have one loving answer:

At £120 an hour, it's not my problem!!