Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolinamanch - Manchester  (Read 1584 times)

13 review(s) for Karolinamanch (7 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Galileo

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Karolinamanch 

This is my first review so please go easy on me.

I was away in Manchester for the day with work and had a couple of hours spare after lunch so did a search on AW. I like slim, independent, natural looking & offering a GFE with a touch of PSE. Karolinamanch seemed to fit the bill so I sent a text and she replied promptly and confirmed she was available. I called her as I like to hear a voice before a meeting but no answer, however she quickly responded by text asking me to confirm what I wanted. 

Apartment directions sent which were very clear, into a large apartment block and up the lift to her door which opened as I lightly tapped, no awkward hanging about waiting for directions at any point. The hall was dimly lit so I wouldn't have been able to see much even if she wasn't half hidden behind the door. Through the flat to the bedroom which was well lit and I was happy with K, she looked like the pictures and had a nice smile and attractive face as per her pics. 

The lounge door was closed and no other bedrooms and I don't think anyone else was in the flat. We sorted the cash and I was offered a shower which I took. Bathroom is big and shower was fine, as I came out Karoline appeared from the lounge and followed me into the bedroom, she put some music on her phone which was fairly quiet and a pretty sure it was just for her to keep track of time.

As I stood in my towel we kissed, the kissing was good and. She then started to kiss my nipples, wow this felt amazingly good, how come it's taken me to get to this age to realise this, not sure anyone else has ever bothered before. Anyhow we then moved to the bed and as I lay down she took her dress off, her top half looks exactly like the pics but her bottom half doesn't, in fact they barely match. Her bum is big, I don't know how she has managed to hide its true size so well on the pics. Lovers of big bums may find it interesting but I wasnt so smitten, in addition her thighs were huge, well slight exaggeration maybe but certaintly in comparison to her very slim waist. Her thighs also had a fair amount of cellulite which appeals little to me!

Onto the blow job and wow it was truly amazing, switching between using her mouth and then hand and going fairly deep at times, i was in heaven and was on the verge a number of times. I was very tempted to finish from the BJ but wanted a fuck so on with the mac and into missionary. She then did that thing where they keep there hand in the way so you cant fuck properly, why do they do this, if was off putting but not enough to stop me fillin the bag but took away from the enjoyment.

So would i go back? mmmm yes i think so but too many others i would like to try first, the BJ was amazing but the hand in the way was annoying and i think the pics are old.

Oh paid £70 for 30 mins and i did get the full 30 mins with shower time i was in her flat for almost 40 mins. 

Apologises if i have missed anything important but hopefully this review has some use.

Offline Kool Keef

Good review, seen her a couple of times a few years back & enjoyed it, second time better than the first, I loved her big arse btw, it was one of the reasons I booked her.
Interesting u say she kissed your nipples, with me she went right for my ear, kissing & licking it, didn't really do anything for me in all honesty tho.
Might go back to get my hands on that booty again.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 10:51:18 pm by Kool Keef »

Online Bustydusty

Good review thanks but charging £20 for cim on top makes a no chance for me

Offline Galileo

Thanks Kool Keith, i thought I would be in the minority on here re  her arse! I think the pics on her profile are quite old and whilst her face is very similar her thighs and bum are definitely bigger, so I think a more recent pic would be helpful.

Offline bigmc

Thanks for the review.
Reading that I think you have been generous giving her a positive, but if you were happy then fair enough.