Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Lucy-lou2019 - Canary Wharf  (Read 2780 times)

4 review(s) for BRITISH-Lucy-lou2019 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline deano658

External Link/Members Only

Had a bit of a hiatus recently but felt the urge earlier This week, didn’t want to spend too much so thought I would take a chance on this one. English girls at this rate are hard to come by these days.

Cost - 30 mins @ £70

Location - Well known punting hotel near Canary Wharf

Appearance - Pics are probably a few years old, I would guess age of 28 rather than advertised 24. Height seemed accurate, she’s not stick then but not exactly fat either if that makes sense.

A good looking girl, pretty face and nice figure with sleeve tattoo and others in various places. Boobs around DD natural and a perfect handful.

Definite smokers breath if that puts you off.

Service - Straight into OWO decent technique not quite deppthroat but beyond the head at least.

Fucked her in missionary, lots of fake moans but not OTT, moved on to doggy for a while, nice arse very tight pussy too. Back to mish and popped in the bag.

All in was about 20 mins but never felt rushed, had a brief chit chat and left.

Summary - Worth £70 for a half hour of fun, doubt I would stay for longer maybe a bit too vanilla for my liking.

Offline kasamaa

« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 08:37:34 am by kasamaa »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review OP.

Her veri pic makes her look a little mixed race? ..

I see from her profile CIM, Facials and Swallow are on the table. Any idea if this is inclusive or an extra?

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline samsmith_1231

Looks like a dog but those tits!
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the review OP  :drinks:

Chebberton UK!

Any ideas about where in UK she hails from?

Offline deano658

Yep that’s definitely her in the veri pic, looks much better with make up on.

She is mixed race sorry should’ve mentioned that in the review, said she comes from Essex and has the accent to match.

Offline deano658

Thanks for the review OP.

Her veri pic makes her look a little mixed race? ..

I see from her profile CIM, Facials and Swallow are on the table. Any idea if this is inclusive or an extra?

Not sure to be honest, OWO was on offer and she didn’t seem to slow down when I thought I might CIM, managed to hold off trhough

Online Dark_Gable

I've been in contact with this one, CIM is on offer but not swallow. I didn't enquire about facials.
I'll try and report back if I do see her.