Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tonight on BBC3 - Prostitution: What's The Harm?  (Read 25822 times)

Offline Anadin

That's serious money, and shows there's an awful lot of sad bastards out there.

Why are they sad bastards? bit judgemental.

Offline Jerboa

Louise posted a blog on AW about the program, she said that she's so so happy with It, I bet she Is, where else can you get free advertising like that on the BBC? No doubt her phone will be ringing all day. :cool:

Offline Jamiee92

Overall I thought it was a fair and balance programme, showing the plusses and minuses on both sides.

While I didnt care much for Louise Kay, far too many tats for me, I was taken aback by her £90,000 from webcamming. That's serious money, and shows there's an awful lot of sad bastards out there.  Cavorting in front of a webcam is a very safe and easy way to make money, and I bet it's sonmething the careers advisor never suggests !

Some would say you're a sad bastard for having sex with prostitutes...don't be so judgemental. I personally don't see the point in paying to see someone cam but others might like that so don't be quick to judge

Offline Marmalade

I believe the comment was about Madam Becky, not the quite fuckable presenter.
doh  :P

whiterussian

I bet she was paid a decent fee for spouting a load of bollocks.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Fucking old trollop.    :thumbsdown:

Didn't she employ that Cristal bird you went nuts for ?  :lol:

Offline cunnyhunt

Didn't she employ that Cristal bird you went nuts for ?  :lol:

I think she then went to Australia, then came back and took over at MBK then made a fuck up of it, then went back to Australia or something like that.
Good fuck when it was a good day for her, shit when it was not. 

Offline CBPaul

If you want to get arsey that's up to you. But just because I express disinterest in paying a trollop who is not exactly the sharpest tool in the box, and looks like a painting gone wrong, £150 for half an hour, doesn't mean I'm looking for a free fuck.

I've been with smart girls who can string a good few sentences together for a lot less than half that. And it's not charity, it's a bit more like it.

With 90k from web camming over 2 years I wouldn't be having a go at her intelligence. Seemed pretty clued up to me.

Far too many tats and piercings for me liking though and I wouldn't pay the £200 ph she wants. Plus, she makes a virtue of PSE service but states you don't get an hours banging for that as she is a human being. So a GFE with a lap dance to start then.

Offline Jimmyredcab

With 90k from web camming over 2 years I wouldn't be having a go at her intelligence. Seemed pretty clued up to me.

Far too many tats and piercings for me liking though and I wouldn't pay the £200 ph she wants. Plus, she makes a virtue of PSE service but states you don't get an hours banging for that as she is a human being. So a GFE with a lap dance to start then.

I disliked her attitude, came across as a hard nosed bitch, not for me at any price.     :thumbsdown:

vorian

I respect her for making the money and having the guts to go on TV (Will benefit her of course) and don't think for a second she is stupid. However it would have been nice to see a prossie who wasn't a Jodie Marsh essex type. Will give the impression to some that streetwalker junkies or tattooed up wannabe glamour model types are the only options. What about the more normal girl next door types who offer the GFE.

As Jimmy said hard nosed, I have rarely punted with a prossie like her, I am sure many have but PSE or junkie SW are not the only options.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 11:48:44 am by vorian »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why are they sad bastards? bit judgemental.

I find it bizarre that someone would pay £2 a minute or more to watch a woman on web-cam, I would not be so rude as to call them sad bastards.     :hi:

Offline akauya

I agree with that. As I said on other threads, there is this stupid fashion nowadays with young women covering themselves in tattoos, from what I see the consensus seems to be that tattoos are a  no-no with most punters. It must be all that shit that goes on TV and the press with "celebrities" inking their bodies like there's no tomorrow.

As for the web camming, I find it bizarre paying for it when you can get it free in most dedicated web camming sites  :unknown:

Offline CBPaul

I agree with that. As I said on other threads, there is this stupid fashion nowadays with young women covering themselves in tattoos, from what I see the consensus seems to be that tattoos are a  no-no with most punters. It must be all that shit that goes on TV and the press with "celebrities" inking their bodies like there's no tomorrow.

As for the web camming, I find it bizarre paying for it when you can get it free in most dedicated web camming sites  :unknown:

Anyone looking for a nice source of income in a few years should consider training in laser tattoo removal, I  think that so many are going to regret the excessive tattoos or those that become obsolete in a few years. They may look OK now but they will end up looking stupid.

Offline CBPaul

I respect her for making the money and having the guts to go on TV (Will benefit her of course) and don't think for a second she is stupid. However it would have been nice to see a prossie who wasn't a Jodie Marsh essex type. Will give the impression to some that streetwalker junkies or tattooed up wannabe glamour model types are the only options. What about the more normal girl next door types who offer the GFE.

As Jimmy said hard nosed, I have rarely punted with a prossie like her, I am sure many have but PSE or junkie SW are not the only options.

Problem is finding one who is open about her job to the extent that family and friends all know about it. Like us punters, many WGs want to keep their anonymity and so the number willing to go a show like that must been very small.

Yes she was hard nosed and no doubt her decision to go on the programme was driven by money. Personally I found her cam routine totally uninspiring, then again I ceased being aroused by a naked female on screen when I was about 16 and discovered joining in to so much more fun.

Offline Anadin

I find it bizarre that someone would pay £2 a minute or more to watch a woman on web-cam, I would not be so rude as to call them sad bastards.     :hi:

I've done it and limited myself to a tenner mainly to see what the girls really look like before a booking. Truthfully I really enjoyed it but it's way more expensive than actually seeing a lot of them. That being said if money was no object admittedly I do it quite a bit.

I didn't know that but I suppose that only works if a substitute girl will do.

vorian

Problem is finding one who is open about her job to the extent that family and friends all know about it. Like us punters, many WGs want to keep their anonymity and so the number willing to go a show like that must been very small.

Yes she was hard nosed and no doubt her decision to go on the programme was driven by money. Personally I found her cam routine totally uninspiring, then again I ceased being aroused by a naked female on screen when I was about 16 and discovered joining in to so much more fun.

Your right same as finding "Normal" punters as opposed to the dirty mac brigade or the young cocky lad, who could pull a girl if he could be bothered.  Shame as all it does is reinforce the stereotypes on both sides.

Offline CBPaul

Your right same as finding "Normal" punters as opposed to the dirty mac brigade or the young cocky lad, who could pull a girl if he could be bothered.  Shame as all it does is reinforce the stereotypes on both sides.

Yep, also true.

How many of the cocky lads will regret appearing when they no longer find it funny.

Offline akauya

I've done it and limited myself to a tenner mainly to see what the girls really look like before a booking. Truthfully I really enjoyed it but it's way more expensive than actually seeing a lot of them. That being said if money was no object admittedly I do it quite a bit.

I didn't know that but I suppose that only works if a substitute girl will do.

OK I get that, when you absolutely have to see the girl you are interested in live and naked. I'm not particularly interested in seeing any specific girl naked so that's why an occasional visit to External Link/Members Onlyto see a huge range of women camming for free covers it for me... (I'm a cheapskate at heart :))

You do get to see some weird/scary stuff live on there.

Offline Jerboa

Yes you have to say she comes across as a switched on hooker, and if we believe her figures has earnt a good income.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Yes you have to say she comes across as a switched on hooker, and if we believe her figures has earnt a good income.

Having met (and shagged her), she is indeed very switched on...and good company too. I liked her a lot on our meet and would love to see her again if I am ever in Chelmsford.
I am not normally into the 'tattooed, pierced, skanky' look, but I wanted to experience going with a Girl like that.
It was fun, she was fun and after all I am only interested in Sexy fun.
She (and DD Ventura who I also really like) carry off thier 'looks' very well....it's all about variety. they have fit, toned bodies, are confident and sexy! and that makes them Hot in my eyes.

sucky2dollar

If you want to get arsey that's up to you. But just because I express disinterest in paying a trollop who is not exactly the sharpest tool in the box, and looks like a painting gone wrong, £150 for half an hour, doesn't mean I'm looking for a free fuck.

I've been with smart girls who can string a good few sentences together for a lot less than half that. And it's not charity, it's a bit more like it.

Stop talking bollocks. You're judging her intelligence by how she speaks and looks?

Being able to extract 90k from guys just by showing tits on cam is pretty damn smart. She's business savvy, at least give her that even if you don't like how she looks.

sucky2dollar

Overall I thought it was a fair and balance programme, showing the plusses and minuses on both sides.

While I didnt care much for Louise Kay, far too many tats for me, I was taken aback by her £90,000 from webcamming. That's serious money, and shows there's an awful lot of sad bastards out there.

Why does using cams make someone a sad bastard?

sucky2dollar

I didn't think it was too bad, and even the presenter was okay. I suspect she knows a heck of a lot more about the subject that she was prepared to admit.

What I didn't like was the way they concentrated on the young lad type punters, and such as the stag do's, which represents a tiny percentage. Asking them why do they prefer it to picking up girls in bars ho ho! - if only - and the lies!!! What they completely missed was the guys who don't have any choice if they want a sex life, which is the vast majority of punts. It was presented as an extravagant luxury. Maybe it is in some ways, but not in the way it was shown.

:bomb:

Offline mattylondon

:bomb:
Yea, I noticed that too. Isn't that what a lot of prossies tend to say? The mask slips.  Oops! :bomb:

Offline mattylondon

What they completely missed was the guys who don't have any choice if they want a sex life, which is the vast majority of punts.
Now where have I read that before? Spoken like a true prossie.  :rolleyes:

Do you have any evidence to back that assertion up? Sounds very anti punter and male to me. Wouldn't be a female would you? :bomb:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 08:12:29 am by mattylondon »

Aspen

Now where have I read that before? Spoken like a true prossie.

Do you have any evidence to back that assertion up? Sounds very anti punter and male to me. Wouldn't be a female would you?

Where did you spring up from? Are you one of these conspiracy theorists?

Last time I looked I was male - lol. What's anti punter about that? I was just re-stating the obvious and pointing out that the Beeb missed that altogether. That's what was wrong with the prog, it wasn't a true reflection. I only know from my own experience and what I hear. But it seems that most punts fit that description. Single guys who don't pull very often and married guys who aren't getting anything at home. I've been both at various times. I don't imagine there is much more than a minority that do it just for entertainment value.

Offline mattylondon

Are you one of these conspiracy theorists?

I was just re-stating the obvious and pointing out that the Beeb missed that altogether.  I only know from my own experience and what I hear. But it seems that most punts fit that description. Single guys who don't pull very often and married guys who aren't getting anything at home. I've been both at various times. I don't imagine there is much more than a minority that do it just for entertainment value.
You joined in February 2014, so wind your neck in, with regards to the 'springing up' comment.  :cool:

I think you're talking bollocks. Your 'observation' about men 'having to punt' because they couldn't get laid elsewhere is not only bollocks, but it has been made by quite a few UKP posters in the past, who actually turned out to be women, posing as punters. If you think that's a conspiracy theory, then I assume you're accusing admin and other long standing posters who've smoked out these trolls, as talking rubbish too. Are you making that accusation?

Where is your evidence to back up your general assertion? Where is your source material? Either put up or shut up.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 02:40:04 pm by mattylondon »

Gordo987

You joined in February 2014, so wind your neck in, with regards to the 'springing up' comment.  :cool:

I think you're talking bollocks. Your 'observation' about men 'having to punt' because they couldn't get laid elsewhere is not only bollocks, but it has been made by quite a few UKP posters in the past, who actually turned out to be women, posing as punters. If you think that's a conspiracy theory, then I assume you're accusing admin and other long standing posters who've smoked out these trolls, as talking rubbish too. Are you making that accusation?

Where is your evidence to back up your general assertion? Where is your source material? Either put up or shut up.

I don't agree, and I think you are being a typical keyboard bully. I've seen young men in wheelchairs being taken to massage parlours, for example, and if I wake up in the morning feeling horny, what do you think I would do? I'm not in a 'relationship' and although I'm not repulsive to look at, I know I can't go out and pick up a woman and fuck her on the same day, so I go to a massage parlour or set something up with a woman on AW. If ugly men - old or young - want to experience sex with an attractive young woman what, logically, are their options?  :unknown:

Aspen

If ugly men - old or young - want to experience sex with an attractive young woman what, logically, are their options?

+2

For me that sums up what prostitution is all about, and not just for ugly men either.

I've been through the process of meeting a nice companion and then having her hold out on me, use sex as leverage etc, so many times that it makes perfect sense to find an alternative. Women so often live on a different planet, and most of them don't seem to have any idea of the effect it has. My problem when I was young was that I was naïve and inhibited about these things and didn't learn that there are alternatives until much later.

How anyone can seriously purport to say it's bollocks that most men don't go to prostitutes because they have no real choice beats me. It really does.

Curious6705

Watched this on iPlayer and found it fairly entertaining and undemanding. As others have pointed out BBC3 is Yoof TV which is why there is a focus on younger punters.

Participants seemed unshockable and relaxed about sex, and find it natural \ normal that it is something which can be purchased. One or two expressed that the view that the older generation is still hung up about sex.

To me this seems to chime with the view that seems to come up most times the issue of criminalising punters is discussed in the media now. A vocal minority wants the law to be toughened because they find prostitution offensive. Is that a good enough reason? Most programmes seem to at least entertain the idea that it is not.

Amused me that the only time I recall the Yoof TV presenter looking shocked was when she realised a WG was clocking up £1K a week webcamming!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 12:24:26 pm by Curious6705 »

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

Participants seemed unshockable and relaxed about sex, and find it natural \ normal that it is something which can be purchased. One or two expressed that the view that the older generation is still hung up about sex.

To me this seems to chime with the view that seems to come up most times the issue of criminalising punters is discussed in the media now. A vocal minority wants the law to be toughened because they find prostitution offensive. Is that a good enough reason? Most programmes seem to at least entertain the idea that it is not.

It seems to me that the real reason that the criminalisers are against prostitution is because they believe that it's immoral, but realise that claiming to be protecting women from abuse is (quite rightly) a more persuasive argument to the general population.

Curious6705

It seems to me that the real reason that the criminalisers are against prostitution is because they believe that it's immoral, but realise that claiming to be protecting women from abuse is (quite rightly) a more persuasive argument to the general population.

Yes - and the arguments are well rehearsed - eg there are already laws against trafficking and coercion which protect women from abuse.

IMO they seek to light a moral "blue touch paper" which they hope will allow them to force new law through parliament - essentially believing that they will intimidate into silence any who might dare to speak against them.

That would be a triumph of demagoguery over rationality. It's interesting that the debate in the media seems to have shifted a little, to, as I said, questioning whether a vocal minority being offended justifies criminalising behaviour that on any rational basis is normal.

To put it another way, maybe the arguments put forward by the criminalisation lobby are becoming a little old, so far as the general population are concerned.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

Yes - and the arguments are well rehearsed - eg there are already laws against trafficking and coercion which protect women from abuse.

Exactly - although there don't appear to have been many convictions for those offences, unless they've just passed me by.

domino131

I think some people genuinely believe that there's an issue with trafficking etc. because this aspect of it has been blown up in the press in recent times.  There was one guy in the quiz section of the show who said something about how he didn't think it should be legal.  My first instinct was to think he was an idiot, but really I think he just hadn't given the issue a lot of thought and, as with many people, it was his first instinct to think there was something wrong with it.  I would optimistically think that one could have a reasonably discussion with him and get him to see things differently.  But then for all I know he was coming at it from a strict religious point of view, or something like that, and couldn't be won round.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

I think some people genuinely believe that there's an issue with trafficking etc. because this aspect of it has been blown up in the press in recent times.  There was one guy in the quiz section of the show who said something about how he didn't think it should be legal.  My first instinct was to think he was an idiot, but really I think he just hadn't given the issue a lot of thought and, as with many people, it was his first instinct to think there was something wrong with it.  I would optimistically think that one could have a reasonably discussion with him and get him to see things differently.  But then for all I know he was coming at it from a strict religious point of view, or something like that, and couldn't be won round.

There is a genuine issue with trafficking, but most proven cases of it that I've heard of appear to be people being used as domestic servants rather than as "sex slaves".  I expect most of us would agree that trafficking is wrong anyway, whether it's sex work-related or not.

Some of the ladies involved in the sex work route seem to take a pragmatic view of it as being the price they're prepared to pay to get into another country to hopefully begin a better life, working their passage if you like, which they wouldn't be able to do by any other means due to their circumstances.

A lot of people still assume that prostitution is illegal, which would affect their view of it.  If someone believes deep down that it's immoral then any amount of reasoned arguing is unlikely to change their mind: to them it's just wrong, full stop.

Offline Jerboa

There is a genuine issue with trafficking, but most proven cases of it that I've heard of appear to be people being used as domestic servants rather than as "sex slaves".  I expect most of us would agree that trafficking is wrong anyway, whether it's sex work-related or not.

Some of the ladies involved in the sex work route seem to take a pragmatic view of it as being the price they're prepared to pay to get into another country to hopefully begin a better life, working their passage if you like, which they wouldn't be able to do by any other means due to their circumstances.

A lot of people still assume that prostitution is illegal, which would affect their view of it.  If someone believes deep down that it's immoral then any amount of reasoned arguing is unlikely to change their mind: to them it's just wrong, full stop.

Many of the Thai girls are traffiked into the UK, because it's very hard for a Thai to get a Visa, so many get middlemen to arrange it, and then pay something like 30k bond back when they get here, but the ladies make that choice, as hopefully they will earn a lot more in UK.

seedygit

I was interviewed by a BBC researcher with a view to being on either this or a similar prog.  They didn't feature me in the end, I assume because I wasn't willing for my real name or face to be shown.

domino131

I was interviewed by a BBC researcher with a view to being on either this or a similar prog.  They didn't feature me in the end, I assume because I wasn't willing for my real name or face to be shown.

I can imagine that is a major obstacle in making a programme like this.  How did they find you anyway?

seedygit

An advert in the back of an art pamphlet, which I responded to.

kingkong

I thought this a relatively well balanced report and it well exposed the flaws in the law re brothels It initially focussed too much on the younger punter demand. But boys will be boys. The older punter and his perhaps gentler approach was rather well expressed I thought by one of the prostitutes interviewed.
PC Plod was absolutely on point I thought. His views were (although he might never care to admit it) completely at one with the brothel reform ideas that so many of members have from time to time expressed.

Uncle Pokey

I think you are talking about the girl who charges £300 an hour and says she doesn't like younger punters as they "think they can just plough through me for an hour". She prefers older clients as she might only have to do 30 seconds sex in that hour, I think she said. If I am paying a girl (and an average girl at that) £300 an hour, then... sweetheart!... I will be shagging you for as much as that hour as possible. I am sick of these deluded Pro$$ies that think they are supermodels.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 07:43:21 pm by kingkong »

Offline Jerboa

I think you are talking about the girl who charges £300 an hour and says she doesn't like younger punters as they "think they can just plough through me for an hour". She prefers older clients as she might only have to do 30 seconds sex in that hour, I think she said. If I am paying a girl (and an average girl at that) £300 an hour, then... sweetheart!... I will be shagging you for as much as that hour as possible. I am sick of these deluded Pro$$ies that think they are supermodels.

If you keen the girl with all the tattoos from Essex, she charges £200.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Well, Mr Kong...I met MissLouiseKay in Birmingham last August....
I was respectful, as I always am, and had a fantastic hour of filth with her for £200
If I lived near Chelmsford I would do it again....she was fun, dirty, horny fun to be with.
And I am over 50......
She is not the first WG I have met to suggest they prefer older Guys......in fact come to think of it, they have all said it.....
If, Reading this, you think I just sit there, chat for a bit, cum in 5 minutes, roll over and chat for another 45mins, then I suggest you read some of my reviews.
The implication from all WGs I have met is simply that most young 30 y/olds are mostly arrogant, disrespectful and lack social grace.....and are crap in bed.
She is entitled to sell her sex to just who she likes, surely?

kingkong

Well, Mr Kong...I met MissLouiseKay in Birmingham last August....
I was respectful, as I always am, and had a fantastic hour of filth with her for £200
If I lived near Chelmsford I would do it again....she was fun, dirty, horny fun to be with.
And I am over 50......
She is not the first WG I have met to suggest they prefer older Guys......in fact come to think of it, they have all said it.....
If, Reading this, you think I just sit there, chat for a bit, cum in 5 minutes, roll over and chat for another 45mins, then I suggest you read some of my reviews.
The implication from all WGs I have met is simply that most young 30 y/olds are mostly arrogant, disrespectful and lack social grace.....and are crap in bed.
She is entitled to sell her sex to just who she likes, surely?

Errr..... watch the show again... she was the one who said she prefers the old men because of that reason, not me.  Do you think that when she has a boyfriend, she wouldn't want him to bang her silly for more than a couple of minutes?

Offline Jerboa

It's a bit of both, they know most of the clients are over 40, and usually less demanding than younger blokes, and on average with a older guy they know that there is less chance he's going to bang them hard for 60 mins, hence why Louise said she prefers middle aged blokes, as for a boyfriend that will be different, as business and pleasure are two different things.

squeezebox

It's a bit of both, they know most of the clients are over 40, and usually less demanding than younger blokes, and on average with a older guy they know that there is less chance he's going to bang them hard for 60 mins, hence why Louise said she prefers middle aged blokes, as for a boyfriend that will be different, as business and pleasure are two different things.

I think that trend has changed.  Cisco is good example of this, and I've put a good shift in recently too.  The over 40'/50's are in much better shape nowadays and have learned how to enjoy themselves. This will continue for the next 20/30 years, disposable income permitting!!

ps: as more pension pots from April 2015 are taken, I believe there will be a punting revolution too.   :drinks:

vorian

I think that trend has changed.  Cisco is good example of this, and I've put a good shift in recently too.  The over 40'/50's are in much better shape nowadays and have learned how to enjoy themselves. This will continue for the next 20/30 years, disposable income permitting!!

ps: as more pension pots from April 2015 are taken, I believe there will be a punting revolution too.   :drinks:

Very, very good point. At both ends of the age scale changes are afoot. The older punters will have more disposable income (Of course this is by no means universal) and newbies who are much more clued up with technology will enter the market as consumers. This is why I think UKP will become more and more relevant over the next few years. Of course only a small percentage of punters are aware or indeed use forums. However I can only see this number increasing over time, which should improve service for all in the long term.

kingkong

Whom is Cisco?

vorian

The person you quoted a couple of posts ago.

kingkong

The person you quoted a couple of posts ago.

Ahh ok.

here is a quote form the ladies AW profile-

"DO NOT turn up expecting to plough through me for the whole hour" so someone is telling lies, and I dont think its her!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 06:48:02 pm by kingkong »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Ahh ok.

here is a quote form the ladies AW profile-

"DO NOT turn up expecting to plough through me for the whole hour" so someone is telling lies, and I dont think its her!

There is a huge difference between having sex for an hour and ploughing through a woman for an hour.  If you do not know the difference then you would be one of the clients this woman and many others like her would not want to see.