Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam, Stretford  (Read 2049 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kingbilly74

Angel Sam had been on my radar for a while, the stars aligned this week.

External Link/Members Only

Communications

All good, I booked a few weeks ago as I knew the Tories would be in town, didn’t want them getting in my way. Had a quick chat with Sam, followed up with texts. She pushed me back on the day by half and hour but that was fine.

Booked the full 1 hr service at £120.

The venue

As described many times, nice flat, well presented, 5-10 min walk from Metrolonk.

About Sam

Many similar reviews I’m sure, Sam is a fun, friendly milf, easy to chat to and sexy.
I’d read all about her tits and arse, I wasn’t disappointed. By her own admission, she’s no super model, but she’s everything you’d want from a milf.

The action

Greeted with a kiss and hug and a quick natter re paperwork.
Had a shower then headed into the bedroom to meet Sam in a bikini (my summer fantasy which shed remembered from weeks ago).

We were soon naked, stood at the end of the bed, her hands sliding on my cock, my fingers inside her, my other hand enjoying those magnificent tits.

My A1 goal of the day was to fuck Sam doggie style watching in the mirror. Mission accomplished and that memory will keep me smiling for a long time. That arse is like a dream to be behind.

The next 40 mins or so consisted of Sam sucking me off, trying to get me up and at it again,
But sadly I was on empty. She kept trying valiantly!

Finished with a shower and off out more or less on the hour.

Conclusion

Excellent time with a very well regarded provider. Love to return if and when the stars align.

Offline cueball

It's a good while since I podged Sam but I've podged her quite a number of times and never failed to leave drained and smiling.

Good to know she still puts the effort in.  :hi:

Offline SalfordSam

Seen her twice and, despite her age and not being the best looking, she is possibly the best value punt uve ever had.  Oth times were awesome, she is filthy and great at what she does.