Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Petri Thai - Glasgow  (Read 2916 times)

14 review(s) for Putri8989 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline simpleharrogate

TS Petri Thai
External Link/Members Only

Seen about a month ago

30 mins £100

Comms
 very good quick response through txt and send address then when arrived instructions to enter the building.

in the middle of the city centre very easy to get to and also decent on street parking

Appearance
 I would say she jus better than her pics on the advet, very naturally pretty and very feminine. when the door opened ii was very happy also friendly. great figure all details on advert are accurate.

Meet
 arrived and into the flat, paperwork done and was offered a shower, witch I declined was straight from hotel, so was fresh. started off with a massage witch was decent and a nice bit of teasing the balls and butt cheeks. turned round and she done the front them started oral on me witch then turned into RO she is good at it and her helmet was really big and decent size cock without being to big. after this she slipped in me slowly witch was very much and she had a nice way of being on top and new when to speed it up and tease me before I unloaded. she did offer to let me fuck her but didn't get round to it

Overall
was a good punt, really enjoyed it and it flowed very well Petri is happy to please.

Offline J_H

Met her (again) the other day - I agree, an absolute stunner.