Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie-Marie Mansfield  (Read 983 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dj_486

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall
fee: £140

I've not had the best of weeks trying to arrange a punt, got two booked in for next week which I hope go ahead. As for this week, Kylie has been on my hot list for a very long time having previously seen Riley and Lucie but her availability seems to be more limited. Fired off an email at the weekend which Kylie hadn't read for several days so I'd forgotten all about it until Wednesday night when Kylie replied. My luck was in as she was available, got the booking in and comms were perfect from that point.

Usual morning texts to confirm then drove to Mansfield. Kylie text me to warn that Virgin Media were all over the place doing an install, which wasn't a problem but there's always the fear of standing at the buzzer with all the workmen looking at you, fortunately straight in. Kylie answered the door and first impressions were FAF, adultwork photos don't do justice. Started off with small talk and a bit of kissing, which was a rare treat as Kylie is into proper DFK where I find most are sort of halfway with it. Off with the clothes and onto the bed for more dfk and fondling, then got started with eating Kylie's pussy and soon found out just how orgasmic Kylie is, from reading other reviews. Then it was my turn and received one of the best blow jobs i've had, Kylie has a pierced tongue which she used very effectively. Kylie kept eye contact throughout which made it feel that bit more intimate.
On with the condom and started with missionary, moving on to more positions than I can remember, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, sideways, more missionary. Kylie meant it when she said she was multi-orgasmic, makes you feel like a sex god but in some ways you wonder if it's for show, no doubts though when Kylie apologised at one stage for cumming all over my cock as we switched positions, I was covered in it. Didn't want to stop but knew that the hour would soon be up, Kylie had already said that she wanted me to cum in her mouth and reminded me not to cum as she wanted it  :yahoo: another few minutes of sensual missionary with dfk throughout before the CIM, Kylie knelt waiting for me and when I asked her if she was ready she grabbed my cock with her mouth and took the load.

We spent the next few minutes chatting before getting dressed, i'd looked at the clock and saw we would be going over so I was reluctantly getting dressed and getting myself going as I had to make a move.

A top punt, possibly my best yet so I left a very happy man and will certainly be going back.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 04:12:23 pm by dj_486 »