Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CASSANDRA4YOU Bristol  (Read 1901 times)

23 review(s) for CASSANDRA4YOU (22 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline camdogg05

Link: External Link/Members Only

Services: Roleplay, OWO, CIM

Appearance: Absolutely beautiful, looks exactly like her age says on AW, her "fake" look is overrated, other than breast implants and her lips there's nothing that makes her look that way, total beauty with a alluring accent (though perfect English). One small note is now a brunette rather than a blonde

Comms: 10/10

Meeting: Got the flat number and when I entered saw her wearing a sexy police uniform and lead me to the bedroom for "interrogation". She pinned me up against the wall and searched me. She did find something and she immediately took it out, and teased me to death. She lead me to the bed and handcuffed me, before showing off her gorgeous body and straddling me, leaving me unable to touch, whilst chatting the most sexy filth in a hot Russian accent. I broke and told her whatever she wanted to know, and I got rewarded by being released and getting pleasured by her mouth.

The next half an hour was spent in various positions with a great deal of kissing to be done in each of them, and both of us taking turns to go down on the other, with sensual music playing in the background. Either I was good or the room was an oven as we were left hot and sweaty, just the way I like it. Eventually the inevitable happened and I literally erupted, with her happy to clean up and swallow. After a quick shower we ended up having a pretty fun and interesting chat before I left. Turns out she's pretty left wing, and her favourite thing in the world to do is roleplay, and has a large array of uniforms and costumes to fulfill your fantasy. so if that is something you're interested in you'll go to the front of the queue where she is concerned. Wonderful experience, would and intend to do it again. 10/10 thoroughly recommend.

Offline Jeremy

Good review, but you have omitted one key detail which punters ought to know and that is she charges £200 an hour!
I'm sure you had a great time, and having seen Cassandra myself several years ago I know she does give great service. But back then she was charging £140 p/h and I'm sure I got the same level of enthusiasm as you. Being a "TV star" as she puts it probably lets her get away with those rates. And of course there are punters for whom money is no object.

But personally I think that is a detail that should have been included, as that will be a sticking point for many.