Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Lauren - Birmingham  (Read 3131 times)

27 review(s) for british lauren  (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JayJonah

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Fancied a nice, relaxed, no-hassle, pampering massage with a HE.  British Lauren had been on my Hot List for a while and her photos and face looked very inviting!

COMMS:
Shot her off an email at short notice (ALL correspondence done via email first, then only when a booking agreed and made will she send you her number and address details) and had to wait an hour or two before reply (she turns her phone down when working).  No space that day that fitted with me, but asked for a spot the next day.  Another wait before an affirmative reply and a request from her for me to fill in an AW booking request.  Did it straightaway.  Then another wait before finally getting phone and address deets from her.  Not too bad, but a little frustrating when you just want to get something booked and resolved so you know what you're doing.

Next day, got to address in Jewellery Quarter (serviced apartments, easy to get in and out of, fairly discreet, managed to get free parking opposite, but make sure you don't park in the resident only spaces) and phoned her to say I was there.  No reply, went to answer phone.  Waited a few mins, sent a text message to same effect. After a few minutes got one back apologising that she'd turned her phone down and forgot to turn the volume back up!  She texted the final instructions for code to second door - all easy enough and was in her apartment within a few seconds.

The venue:
Clean, modern build, but quite boxy one-bed studio apartment on ground floor.  Double bed with towels on rather than a massage table.  Popped to the loo first, a number of used towels on radiator, no soap in washbasin (leaned into shower and grabbed shower cream instead), asked for clean towel so she gave me one of the ones I was to lie on - said that the towels always run out by the end of her run (she does Sun-Wed only).

Lauren spent a few minutes fiddling around with the radiator in the bedroom which was not working.  It was a cold morning and I was looking forward to a nice warm room and welcome and massage.  Sadly, the much lower than expected temperature meant that it was difficult to really relax - not goosebump cold, but enough to make you not relax sufficiently.

The Girl:
Lauren is exactly as her photos show.  Attractive, fairly friendly, pleasant.  Slimmer than I imagined. (I usually go for thicker, curvier girls).  Easy to get along with, but no real connection.  She's about 28-29 years old. 

The Massage:
OK.  Gentle and light (which I quite like), some good techniques (with forearm) and fairly pleasant. Does one leg, then foot, then other leg, then foot, then stands (naked) by your head and leans over your head to do back and shoulders. I asked her if I could touch her and she said yes, so caressed her legs whilst she did my back.  Lauren oiled herself up and then did B2B.  Pleasant - especially the feel of her breasts on my back and bum.  Some swipes and tickles prior to this.  Turn over same process as before.  Chatted occasionally throughout.  I wasn't feeling sexy at this time, just trying to enjoy massage.

The HE:
The little man really wasn't responding much up till now and hoped that I'd be more in the zone by the end of play.  She played with him for a couple of minutes then said she didn't think she could do anything with him because there was only literally two minutes left!!  What?!  Why didn't you say earlier?!

I asked her to sit on my face and let me lick her since it always works.  Did this for a minute but her technique had descended into roughly and randomly tugging away - guaranteed not to work with me.  Told her to let me do it, which was fine, but she swung herself off my face which didn't help!  I did come, but it was very unsatisfying and rushed.  She immediately said right you need to get showered now, my next appointment's due in 15 minutes!  What?! 

Showered, got dressed, paid and was out the door in 5 minutes.  I'm fairly sure the next client was waiting in the car in front of my space and immediately backed into it as I left - figuratively and literally!

So, for me an ok-ish experience, but spoiled by her lack of time management that stress and anxiety; and the cool temperature.

I'm giving it a neutral, even though I'm a bit pissed off and it felt like a waste of £80 to wank yourself off in a coldish room, because the heating wasn't her fault (although she said it's happened before - and I suggested she invest in a fan heater for those occasions) and it's possible that she didn't notice the time - but again that's not my fault and I felt like the ending was WAY too rushed.

Doubt I'll go back, but a nice girl otherwise.

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

I had a similar issue with the heating when I saw her. She is not the brightest, when checking the heating. It is a simple heater. Two setting, Time and Manual. She keeps putting it on Time, but there is no time set, hence the heater never turns on. I did explain this to her. Obviously forgot.

Offline Spearce

But just to confirm, she let's you give her oral?

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

She will sit on your face. It's not always on her likes though. Confirm before you book if you want RO.

Offline JayJonah

I had a similar issue with the heating when I saw her. She is not the brightest, when checking the heating. It is a simple heater. Two setting, Time and Manual. She keeps putting it on Time, but there is no time set, hence the heater never turns on. I did explain this to her. Obviously forgot.

I wish I'd got off the bed and taken a look myself now!  She said it keeps happening (but that it was working the day before) and was freezing last night.  She could easily have bought a small fan heater.

Offline JayJonah

But just to confirm, she let's you give her oral?

Yes, but I had to ask, it wasn't offered - and it was right at the end when she said there were only 2 minutes left (she'd forgotten to check the time and left initiating the happy ending till there was barely time) - and I asked specifically because her hands weren't doing it for me on their own.  She does allow you to gently touch her body, even her pussy, but no fingering.  She'll politely move your hand off if she thinks they're getting in the way of her massage.  Either way, it's probably best to check with her first that it's ok.

Offline pbrown355

Occasionally think about seeing this lady. This review and thread have finally decided me not to bother.
Thanks for the review, I would have given it a neg but it's your review.

Offline Punterjohn

Had her on my hot list, was getting around to make a booking. So glad I haven't had the time, money saved. Hope you have a better one next time.  :thumbsup:

Offline The Wagged Wascal

IMHO her service has deteriorated significantly over the past year or so. Not surprising really as she has been at it for donkeys years. She used to do FS from the place in Halesowen that White Angel now uses.
It’s all a bit mechanical now and she does the conveyer belt for three days to get a weeks work in.

I'm not at all surprised.

I saw her about a year ago at a time when she was receiving rave reviews and I left feeling distinctly underwhelmed.

Offline Jayne_cobb

I gave Lauren a neutral back in August last year (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219092.0)
And from the Ops review the service seems to be worse than then.
I’ll not be returning
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 02:20:52 pm by Jayne_cobb »

Offline mrplayer123

I can second that. Saw Lauren late last year. Speedy tug in the end, very unpleasant.. I never go back again.

I'm not at all surprised.

I saw her about a year ago at a time when she was receiving rave reviews and I left feeling distinctly underwhelmed.

Offline jeremypunt

I had a similarly unsatisfying experience with her recently. It was... interesting. Happy to post a review, as unusual as the situation was, but the "Post Review" option doesn't appear to be working for some reason.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
the "Post Review" option doesn't appear to be working for some reason.

The search function works perfectly which would give a solution to that problem. However look here, it's from the stickie on the main page dedicated to problems posting reviews.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.msg2585112#msg2585112

Offline jeremypunt

The search function works perfectly which would give a solution to that problem. However look here, it's from the stickie on the main page dedicated to problems posting reviews.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.msg2585112#msg2585112

Thanks daviemac, I'm grateful.

Offline PepeMAGA

Sounds like a negative to me. It's not like she had two minutes left to give you a head massage or something, the main reason for going would be the HE, not getting 58 minutes of warm up