Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Enyu Therapy - Chinese massage - Caterham  (Read 4012 times)

Offline Upandabout

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I will take a good FBSM instead of a FS, that’s me and my preference. I was thoroughly inspired after reading Bartholomew’s recent reviews recently. Called the up sad all the right things, I even enquired about the usual extras on the phone. To my surprise received positive responses...in usual terms these shops in my experience never confirmed extras over the phone to keep up the legit apprearence. Sadly the good news ends here...

Shop on the high street as advertised,  very limited parking but the shop said there is a co-op near by with free parking. I was lucky to find. Slot up the main road. I doubt you could be discreet as you make the appearance, I’m not a local, so don’t really care.

Clean new shop, found two ladies in then reception. I later found the one on the phone and the better looking one is the boss, not sure if we would get her hands dirty...  :unknown: Paid 30 for 30 mins and Was assigned Yin Wan, easily a size 12, easily 40+ and English was limited to services offered and rates :thumbsdown:.

Went into the first room, clean with a shower, purpose build not problems there. Yin came in and gave me a decent massage. Was waiting for her to initiate the sensual massage. Unlucky for me, my experience was nothing similar or in the same planet as Bartholomew’s fond memories. Finally asked for a HJ for 20 and she agreed. HJ was ok  it of oil and not in any rush...something good after driving for 40 mins  :angelgirl:

Why not negative, the lady was willing to please and the shop delivered which these kind of setups normally do. Setting my expectations based on Bartholomew’s accounts was my own expectation but the sensual massage was below par with no CC’s etc.

They have two girls working did I not manage to see her but another punter walked and was sent to another room..in as I was waiting to get my monies worth.

Offline bartholomew

Shame you didn't luck out and get the other girl, my second visit proved pretty underwhelming too
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258340.msg2683644#msg2683644

But I believe that Rebecca is the boss-lady of this shop (she mentioned to me that the 'boss' lived in Manchester) she seemed pretty busy and had 2 or 3 phones on the go, plus in her room there was a ipad screen with the CCTV images of the shop. My reckoning is she's an ambitious young girl who goes the extra mile, but has firm red lines, after my 2nd session with her I still don't think oral (either way) is on the cards and she never offered me B2B.

I later found the one on the phone and the better looking one is the boss, not sure if we would get her hands dirty... 
5'4, slim, pretty, and ultra friendly? If so that was probably Rebecca

Offline fritzguinness

I have good news, this place is now a lot better than the two previous reports would suggest.

It is run by a young lady called Jo-Jo.  She is young (20s) slim and attractive and gives a really good firm massage - she said she is medically trained and I had no reason to disbelieve it.  Worth a visit for that alone and I believe she might have quite a lot of customers who have no further expectations - certainly, the place is clean and well-equipped and the legit massage is taken very seriously (I particularly liked the hot stones).

Jo-Jo is really sweet, quite shy in a way.  She asked me about other places I had been to and I said that actually I normally went to Tantric massage places.  I wondered if this was get trying to explore my willingness and hopefully that answer broke the ice!  There were a few very faint touches on my bum and between my cheeks that elicited encouraging murmurs and I guess that was enough because before too long she was stroking my balls as well.

Caution: Jo Jo will give you a happy ending for £20 but she will not do any more and she keeps her clothes on.  Fine by me, every girl has the right to set her boundaries.  I learned this the second time I went, when I enquired about how I might spend a little more than £20.  On this occasion there was another girls in the shop, I forgot her name, and Jo-Jo arranged for her to come and visit me for the last 15 minutes (after Jo Jo had given me a regular massage), the other girl gave me a very nice naked B2B for £40 and I left a happy man.

The only downside is that on both occasions I was left alone in the room for several minutes while Jo-Jo took care of someone arriving, a minor irritation only as the service and the lady were both lovely.

So this is a definite recommend and further visits from me. And by the way the Town End Car Park is free for 3 hours and less than 5 minutes walk away.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 09:51:08 am by fritzguinness »